Your Way for a Day

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Your Way for a Day

Postby Nikki » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:12 pm

"Yeah but we can't leave now." Paula says.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Nosnits » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:20 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Maxie closes her eyes as she finds the hug a lot more comforting than she'd wanted to, and cringes as she feels herself pushing her bottom out a little as Dawn finished by giving it a little pat. She watched with that frightened expression when the schoolgirl answered the phone, and she could just make out a few of the words being said, and begins shaking her head... "No... I can't go to the slumber party... I'm too old for those!".

Dawn makes a quick list of what stuff to get, what supplies, and the like, then looks back at her sister. "To old for a slumber party? If anything, I think you're a bit to young for one! But, well, I think it'll be fun for you. So...wanna ditch this place and help me look for stuff? There don't seem to be any kids around to take care of."
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:18 am

Miki watched the sister pair and smiled. She felt very touch by the scene and nodded. "You two make gr-gr-great sisters."

Miki blushed a bit by her statement since she herself wasn't very good with childern due to her nervous.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Harri-chan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:33 am

She shook her head, fingers clutching at Dawn's skirt so hard, the girl could feel it moving around her waist. "We can't leave... you don't understand... this was just meant to be fun... I was going to change everyone back... ". Her head turned a little, blushing up at the girl in glasses, and then shivered as she heard Dawn tease that she was too young for a slumber party. "Okay, okay, I'll come... just stop saying those things!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:52 pm

"No I don't!" Veronica cries, now thoroughly panicking. "Stop picking on me!" She pushes the other girl aside and makes a run for it!
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Roleplaying