Mists of Arlis

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Mists of Arlis

Postby Marky » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Waiting for the creature to charge at him, Justin decides to dodge at the last second and slice the creature as it passes him.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:04 pm

"Uhh, right." Ash says, giving the old man a strange look. "I was wondering if you ever heard of the key of heaven." he says, once again trying to be nonchalant about it.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Nosnits » Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Even though Andrew is not a trained fighter, he understands the basics of defending oneselves. I.E.: getting out of the way of an attack. Swearing profusly, he dives to the other end og the caravan.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mystic Mina » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:48 pm

"W.... What? I'm not dead yet?" Bishop opens his eyes and turns them towards the screaming woman. "W-What are you waiting for? Just do it already...."
Mystic Mina
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 pm

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man with the limp looks around the store a little bit, and then walks up to a pair of intricately decorate sais, "Could I perhaps purchase one of these?"

"You can't purchase one sai sir, they are sold in pairs. Do you mean you want to purchase a a pair of these sais?" Erik asks.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:34 pm

"What if I did, demon?" replies Gorten with a serious look as he pats his pick axe. Gorten is a very supersticious man and seeing the woman and her behaviour he assumes it's not an angel so it much be a succubus or something, it's only a matter of time before she goes nuts and he has to defend himself.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Rodney » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:49 pm

' Now, Now lord miner, that's no way to address a lady.'

The strange girl has registered in Romeo's mind : she is the lost girl : like those young maiden entering his shop with their mother wanting to buy them their first earings. He feels protective about her, wanting to reassure her : lost girls are future customers.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zoey » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:09 am

"Do you even know, what the heck, that thing is?! We should just leave and bury that thing alive... I don't trust it..." says Gorten.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Rodney » Thu Apr 23, 2009 6:18 am

' That frail creature looks confused and inoffensive to me. I can't believe she could be a threat to a burly worker like you. But if you would rather not share her presence, so be it. I'm taking her out to the surface. '
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Falka The Bat » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 am

"Eh?" Danny asked, looking up from his work at his associate.
You remind me of the babe.....
Falka The Bat
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Evra » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:52 pm

evra growls as he finds his away away from them and in the dark "ok where am i" he growls walking
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 am

"Ah... What is the words?... Small talk?" Rina asks thoughtfully, though she is quickly distracted by the sight of the worms, "What are those wriggling things?"

"Ah...yes--ripples...I guess that makes sense..."

/He pauses from the hooking./

"Oh--never seen one before? This...is a worm. Fish like to eat them."
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:17 am

"Agh!" Staggering at the sudden pain, trying to keep his leg from buckling, Jace abandons his attempt to get back his sword and prepares to defend himself with his dagger. Later, when he has a spare moment, he can try again.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby TKC » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:17 am

OOC: Sorry for the small post, but a few people have not posted for groups, and so I will be waiting for a little bit longer to give them a chance to post. If they have not posted by the next update I do, later this week, then I will proceed./OOC

~~Moridin's Forge: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

"The Key of Heaven?" the old man blinked in surprise at Ash's question, "How would you know of such a thing?"

~~~~

"Stop it! Stop it!" the woman shrieks in front of Bishop, and then lashes out with her empty hand, slapping Bishop hard enough across the cheek to turn his head painfully to the side, "You're supposed to beg and cry like the pathetic worm you are!"

It's faint, but Bishop could swear that he sees the shine of tears in the woman's eyes and on her cheeks.

~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man blinks in surprise at Erik, "Cannot purchase just one? Why not? They look like they would work just fine by themselves."

~~Moridin's Forge: Mines~~

"Yes... Let us leave... the rude one," Mi'drani says with a soft smile for Romeo as she turns her back on Gorten.

"Do ya really think she's a demon boss?" one of the braver miners quietly asks Gorten, "Maybe she's what the dream was tryin to tell us..."

~~~~

In darkness Evra continues to walk away from the others, soon their voices becoming nothing but faint echoes off of the dark rocks. As Evra's eyes started to adjust to the very faint light he heard a laugh, echoing from all about him.

"She is free, and so is me," the voice that had laughed said with a chuckle.

~~Deep Water: Docks~~

"Are they tasty?" Rina asks as she uses her tail to push herself out of the water enough so she can lean on the dock with her upper torso, revealing the small, barely descent shirt that she wears, whose wet fabric clings to the every curve of her breasts beneath.
TKC
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 am

TKC wrote:~~Loriae: Streets(And nearby buildings)~~

The man blinks in surprise at Erik, "Cannot purchase just one? Why not? They look like they would work just fine by themselves."

"They are sold in pairs sir. They have always been made and sold in pairs. They probably would work well by themselves, but they are meant to be sold in pairs." Erik says as he rolls his eyes.

(That is true, all Sais are sold in pairs.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying