TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TPR:Act 1 Scene 2. The Meeting outside.

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:31 am

((Feel free to answer the Dragongirl what you can do if you haven't)
"I'M MALFEAS I CAN DO WHAT I WANT
WHATEVER I'VE GOT AM GONNA FLAUNT!
THERE'S NEVER BEEN A ROCK OFF THAT I'VE EVER LOST!"
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: TPR:Act 1 Scene 2. The Meeting outside.

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:59 am

((Also getting ready to do part threes which will be multiple threads. So far ZF's and KE's Characters have gone off on theirown. ZF's trying to hunt down the magic smell of the princess and KE's going to check his contacts. I'd like other options so icly I'd lke someone to bring up other suggestions for break off points))
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Re: TPR:Chapter 2. A Gathering of Heroines and Villainettes.

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:27 pm

Adrian had never had much patience, and that certainly hadn't changed despite his transformation, so she shuffled away from Sam once more. Walking into an open space of grass, she held her toy dog between her knees, sucked in a deep breath and then pushed two fingers on each hand to her lips, leaning forward, her little bottom pushing out behind her with a swish of the dress as she whistled as loudly as she possibly could.

"LISTEN UP!"

"I know some of you are pretty pleased with the powers you got to compensate for losing your manhood! But there's some of us that got really short charged here! If we all go after the Princess and defeat her, who's going to restore us to our manly selves? Nobody! We need to group up and go after the Princess, and MAKE her change us back! Who's with me?".

She fell silent, wide green eyes looking around expectantly, pulling the toy from between her legs to hold in her hands.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Neir looks around for the dragon not knowing where she went ( man it sucks not being on for two days ._. )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian had never had much patience, and that certainly hadn't changed despite his transformation, so she shuffled away from Sam once more. Walking into an open space of grass, she held her toy dog between her knees, sucked in a deep breath and then pushed two fingers on each hand to her lips, leaning forward, her little bottom pushing out behind her with a swish of the dress as she whistled as loudly as she possibly could.

"LISTEN UP!"

"I know some of you are pretty pleased with the powers you got to compensate for losing your manhood! But there's some of us that got really short charged here! If we all go after the Princess and defeat her, who's going to restore us to our manly selves? Nobody! We need to group up and go after the Princess, and MAKE her change us back! Who's with me?".

She fell silent, wide green eyes looking around expectantly, pulling the toy from between her legs to hold in her hands.

I... kind of thought that was already the plan...
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Evra wrote:Neir looks around for the dragon not knowing where she went ( man it sucks not being on for two days ._. )

*There's a huge crowd of loud women up front.. it shouldn't be that hard to find
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Evra » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:36 pm

neir walks up to the crowd of women standing there thinking knowing she needs to fashion a set of armor like her lost armor or have somone make it. Looking around at the large crowd of women she stands there quietly listening
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Ickle Harri-chan wrote:Adrian had never had much patience, and that certainly hadn't changed despite his transformation, so she shuffled away from Sam once more. Walking into an open space of grass, she held her toy dog between her knees, sucked in a deep breath and then pushed two fingers on each hand to her lips, leaning forward, her little bottom pushing out behind her with a swish of the dress as she whistled as loudly as she possibly could.

"LISTEN UP!"

"Or we could just seek out somebody else to return us to our proper selves or else," said Nallah as she looked down at the little girl and was speaking in a cutelike tone. "That way we would all be at our full powered selves instead of these makeshift abilities."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:

"LISTEN UP!"

"Or we could just seek out somebody else to return us to our proper selves or else," said Nallah as she looked down at the little girl and was speaking in a cutelike tone. "That way we would all be at our full powered selves instead of these makeshift abilities."

*what power had a knight in comparison to a princess of the dead?*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Shadowmaster » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:39 pm

"Who knows how this curse works. The princess could be the only one who can change us back." Cain says. "If that's true, then we'd just be wasting time by seeking help elsewhere."

The young wind elemental walks over to Adrian. I'm with you, for what it's worth."
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby El Magnifico! » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Salica gladly embraced the opportunity to focus on something other then the alluring princess of he dead.

"Whether or not we deal with the princess, finding her means finding the magic by which she did this. The magic, not the princess, is the key. Think, if she just had this power, why is she only using it now? " She put her hands on her hips.

"We just need to figure out how it's done."
El Magnifico!
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:04 pm

El Magnifico! wrote:Salica gladly embraced the opportunity to focus on something other then the alluring princess of he dead.

"Whether or not we deal with the princess, finding her means finding the magic by which she did this. The magic, not the princess, is the key. Think, if she just had this power, why is she only using it now? " She put her hands on her hips.

*Or the sultry fire elmental, or the strong and toned Dragon.. even the fairy or the water elemental.. best to focus!*
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Harri-chan » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Adrian smiled as Cain said she'd join her, although from looking around, they were the youngest two of the entire group, which made her a little bit nervous. "Well I think I probably have the best chance of finding her. See that girl over there wrapped in flames? When she was a guy, she used to work for this order, and their job was to look after the Princess. She may have gone to them now, so... that's where we'll look first!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Kether » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:36 pm

((Just to clarify if I post a thought for your character you can resist it as little or as much as you want I am just putting it out there as an effect. I am not telling you how to rp)
Kether
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Maiden Miki » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Lian wrote:*what power had a knight in comparison to a princess of the dead?*

El Magnifico! wrote:Salica gladly embraced the opportunity to focus on something other then the alluring princess of he dead.

"Even though I am powerful as I am right now, I am always powerful or else..." said Nallah as she walked over to Salica while she was talking. The zombies were following behind her. "Still women have weaknesses as I mention before that may get in our way on this journey."

"Then I would need to attend to you two if you are going to go or else," said Nallah as she said cutely and place an arm around Salica and press her small body around the taller mage.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying