Fabled Lands (Sign-Up)

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Fabled Lands (Sign-Up)

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:54 am

Sounds good. I'll make a character tomorrow.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Well Blazerkin, this RP hasen't started yet, and it still might not start. You can still post a character though...

I'm sorry for all people who signed up for this and I haven't done anything on it, but I haven't really posted anything that requires much thought for a while. My ability to make long posts has been greatly diminished because of my school schedual. Right now....I'm almost done with school for the year. When I'm done at the end of the week, I might start this RP again; however, I need to know if anyone who signed up before is still intrested, or if anyone else is. So either PM me or post here if you are, or not.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Jacqueline » Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:24 pm

I'm still interested, and will probably remain so. Take whatever time you need to do the game right.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Marky » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 pm

I'm definitely still interested.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Blaze » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Me too. I know how it feels to try and RP around a school schedule (still doing it now.) No one faults you Nosnits.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Blaze » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:40 am

Well, since Nosnits is starting this up, I'll make my character:

Name: Ivan D'artagan aka "Ivan the Dart."
Class: Rogue
Sex: Male
Transformations: MtF
Physical Description: Here's what he looks like.
Personality: He's rude, brash, and above all, a loner. He has little use for social graces and is above all, in it for himself. He's also not above manipulating and stealing from those around him.
Bio: He came from a rich family, but they lost it all due to a combination of poor investments, indulgent spending and a party of thieves stealing from their mansion one night. His parents, desperate for money, sold Ivan into slavery. He was brought by the boss of the thieves who stole from his mansion. At first, Ivan was treated like any slave, but when another one of the thieves tried to beat him, Ivan wounded him with his own knife. The boss, rather then be mad, realised that Ivan would make a good underling. He trained him as a thief and told him if he ever stole enough to cover the price the boss had paid for him, Ivan could go free. Ivan proved to be a natural. Eventually (even though the boss had told Ivan he paid quadruple then what he really did.) Ivan paid off his freedom. By this time, he had garnered a reputation as being lightning fast with both his sticky fingers as well as a knife and had gained the nickname "Ivan the Dart"
People around you: Alone.
EDIT: Starting area: Golnir.
Other: Partial mental changes are okay, full is not.
Last edited by Blaze on Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:49 am

Confirmed, though you seem to have posted already, no big deal though. Which areavwould you like to end up in? The link to the locations can be found at the top of my first post.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:53 pm

hmm guess I'll try it out

Name: Father Regin Almity
Class: Priest
Type of transformation: any/all don't really care at this time
Physical Description: Standard geeky scholarly looking middle aged man, with bald spot and large glasses, his hair color is the typical light brown with white skin complexion. His standard cloths is the standard black and white priest cloths, but his actual physical build is quite muscular as he believes in cleansing the mind, body, and soul as one.
Personality: Very self righteous though not to the point he would force anyone to convert, but hour long speeches are fair game. He's a firm believer in the light and the general goodness of people but is not adverse to acknowledging here are true evils out in the world, and introducing them to his fist or mace.
Bio: As a youth he began Priest training from a very early age since he was orphan, although the lack of parents did disturb him his belief in the faith was more then enough to sustain him, as thus it did as he moved up the priesthood ranks at a early age. As he rose in ranks he was sent to one of the larger temples, as he spent several days traveling across the land he underwent a self revelation that despite all the good the Priesthood does, there limited local prevented it from truly helping. As such he declined the position and from that day forth began traveling to correct the evils of the world.
People around you: Traditionally, any lawful group that is moving in the same direction as him. Usually this is legal merchant group or a adventuring group that is moving across the lands. In the end though he travels alone staying with no single group for to long.
Other: surprise me.
Last edited by ZeroForever on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:20 pm

It all seems good to me, however, I'll address your question now.

ZeroForever wrote:Location: (how does this work as checking the current RP it seems everyone is currently on the same ship for book 3 type quest I'm guessing)

Actually, sorry to break this to everyone in the RP, they're not. This is just a method to get them to they're various locations that they have requested. I'll have to think of a different way to get you to enter (unless you want to be a stowaway, which would be bad for your persons health), so you might have to sit tight for a bit...

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:22 pm

fine with me, as noted i'm in no rush.

side note i'll guess i'll default the area for my character to the 2. Cities of Gold and Glory.
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:37 pm

Actually.....if you don't mind...would you like to go to another area? It's just that everyone is there, and it's kind of....full, and I don't want to run out of stuff to do for everyone.

Also, a note to the people in the RP, I'm working on the next post, albeit slowly, so feel free to converse until then.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby ZeroForever » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:02 pm

location changed to 1. The War-Torn Kingdom then, original character post has been editted as well.
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Nosnits » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:06 pm

Thanks a lot Zero, and sorry if I seem to be to demanding at making you change it , I'm trying to keep my head together right now and not get to overwhelmed....

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Zoey » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Name: Uther Ladore
Class: Mage
Type of transformation: MtF
Physical Description: 5'11 feet tall, and has short black hair with a 5 o clock shadow. He has blue eyes and is generally a dirty person. He sports a clock and underneath he wears leather armor with 2 gloves that amplify his arcanic magics. He uses no weapons.
Personality: Uther is a man that loves getting drunk and parties and of course the ladies. He has a lay off attitude and doesn't really care what people say or do, but underneath this personality Uther is one of the most powerful mages in the lands, though he rarely takes things seriously enough to show his true extent of power.
Bio: Uther worked as a mercenary mage until he settled down in a castle, there he became really powerful and trusted until one day due to jealousy and hate he was framed and betrayed and "killed" by his fellow comrades. Uther went into exile. The reason for this was that his comrades wanted to overthrow the kingdom though Uther did not agree and was about to rat on them the ensuing betrail happened. Though that is now in the past, Uther now wonders through the lands doing what he can to survive and explore the world.
People around you: You decide.
Other: No mental changes is the only no-no. You know the rest ;)
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Nosnits » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:54 pm

Wow, another Person joined this....what a surprise....I didn't see that coming....now you've thrown my entire plan out of wack...

To all the people in the RP, a MAJOR update is coming, probably tonight.

Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Previous

Return to Roleplaying