[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: TG/TF Virus IV Sign Up/Interest

Postby Nikki » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:24 pm

Name: Gerard Dormande
Height: 6'1"
Eye color: Gree
Hair Color/Style: Buzzed and brown
Bio: Gerard is the heir to a large French Hotel chain in his native country. He is snobby to those with less money than him. He likes to flaunt his wealth by buying expensive items.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby AshK » Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm

Thanks for doing that for me Riana. It's much appreciated.

Approved.

This RP will remain open for people to join in anytime. The RP won't move as fast as the others did.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Zoey » Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 am

Adding a new character:

Name: Thomas Wildfire

Height: 5'5

Weight: 115

Apperance: Thomas is a shirt, skinny kid. He has short blond hair and blue eyes. He also needs glasses to see.
Even though he's 16 he looks like a 13 year old boy. He wears a white t-shirt with the school emblem on his right sleve and blue pants with brown shoes, his clothes are a little big for him too.

Bio: Thomas is new to the area since he just resently moved. He attends a very prestigious high school and has good grades, but his very short stature and his weak body make him a very easy target for bullies. He wishes that he could change all that.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby AshK » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:17 am

Kaizer: 2nd Character Approved. It won't be for a page or so though. Have to have reactions from Dani and Haylie first. I will get to it when I can.

For those of you who wish to add another character you can, but we are still keeping it open for others to join in with their first characters if they wish to do so.

AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Tala » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:57 am

Name: Kyte falconkiller

Height: 6'

Weight: 160 lb

Apperence: Kyte is a goth. He wears Black the equlivent to a black hole. Chained jeans and leather jacket with black shirt under. His hair is always spiked and is naturaly pure white.

Bio: Kyte's parents are famous hunters around hte world and had their names changed to fit. Kyte hates this because they travel alot. He just wants to stay in one place so he is living with his grandparents. He is a loner and excelent fighter.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:46 am

Arya wrote:Name: Kyte falconkiller

Height: 6'

Weight: 160 lb

Apperence: Kyte is a goth. He wears Black the equlivent to a black hole. Chained jeans and leather jacket with black shirt under. His hair is always spiked and is naturaly pure white.

Bio: Kyte's parents are famous hunters around hte world and had their names changed to fit. Kyte hates this because they travel alot. He just wants to stay in one place so he is living with his grandparents. He is a loner and excelent fighter.

Arya: Approved, just don't go all god-moddy like you did in the last one please. It's against the rules of the RP. Also this RP is going to move extremely slow. Go ahead make your Intro Post. I will get to you when Dani and Haylie respond to their Transformations. Also I have been giving people the option of them sending me a picture or me using one of the ones I have. The choice is yours. Welcome to the RP! Also Welcome back!

Rules:
1. NO GOD MODDING WHATSOEVER!!!!! Everyone knows the Definition of it.
2. Keep posts limited while the GM is thinking of an update. And while there is a ton of downtime.
3. Make it Fun for everyone.
4. Previous characters from the others can be used.
5. Respect everyone participating.
6. RP has been posted and is upto ten pages. New characters are welcome at anytime.
7. All new characters must be approved by me and have their info posted on this thread.
8.This RP will move extremely slow. Also TF's won't happen right away for new characters
9. Three Strikes and you are out of the RP. KEEP POSTING TO A MINIMUM! WHEN PEOPLE CAN'T POST!

I sincerely apologize for spamming my own RP. I hope no one stops posting. I really like these RP's that I GM. I am so sorry if I caused some of you to get lost. I am giving myself two strikes. I sincerely apologize. Kaizer you have two strikes too. I think us posting one after the other has kind of lost some people. I really don't want this RP to die before the real action starts. So please post when you can. Once again I sincerely apologize for myself. Please forgive me.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Evra » Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:32 pm

Name : Evra
Height: 5'7
weight: 145
Hand: right
Appearance: wears a black jacket thats colllar goes up to his nose and around his head so you only see th eupper half of his face his eyes are a silvery blue color with short silver hair that hangs down and is always messy also wears a pair of baggy pants his skin is a pale white color due to how much clothing he wears that covers his skin his skin is and has always been softer then gus skin usually is ( dont mock my character its my first one of these >.> *pulls out super soaker of hot coffee* try me ) and last he wears a pair of shoes he can run in that are usually black with maby a word written in red
bio ( he was never around the virus he had read about it in different ways and other various ways of learning about it after the last outbreak ( they thought ) he moved to the city from were he lived and has been getting along fine in school and stuff cept for the ocasional bullying ) ( lol first try :P :P :P and this is the only rp i found that looked intresting :D ) ( edit: sorry forgot to add this ) his parent are very wealthy but since there always somewer in europe on trips or something they never go home unless for a holiday but they send him checks of a few thousand every month so he usually dosent mind )
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Evra wrote:Name : Evra
Height: 5'7
weight: 145
Hand: right
Appearance: wears a black jacket thats colllar goes up to his nose and around his head so you only see th eupper half of his face his eyes are a silvery blue color with short silver hair that hangs down and is always messy also wears a pair of baggy pants his skin is a pale white color due to how much clothing he wears that covers his skin his skin is and has always been softer then gus skin usually is ( dont mock my character its my first one of these >.> *pulls out super soaker of hot coffee* try me ) and last he wears a pair of shoes he can run in that are usually black with maby a word written in red
bio ( he was never around the virus he had read about it in different ways and other various ways of learning about it after the last outbreak ( they thought ) he moved to the city from were he lived and has been getting along fine in school and stuff cept for the ocasional bullying ) ( lol first try :P :P :P and this is the only rp i found that looked intresting :D ) ( edit: sorry forgot to add this ) his parent are very wealthy but since there always somewer in europe on trips or something they never go home unless for a holiday but they send him checks of a few thousand every month so he usually dosent mind )

Evra: Approved. Go ahead and post your intro post. Welcome aboard.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Melkorios » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

I'd like to sign up, please.

Name: Melkorios Norix

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 190 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Style/Color: Long (mid back) spiked black.

Bio: Melkorios had heard about the previous outbreaks of the virus, yet never experienced it for himself. Catching his intellectual interest, he immediately set out for the location of the latest outbreak, in an attempt to study it's effects. (At least, that's what he tells everybody. He secretly wants to be a female, as well. At least temporarily.)
Owner and proprietor of Shining Heart RPG Arcade! Drop in sometime, and have fun as a cute anime girl adventurer!
Melkorios
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Melkorios wrote:I'd like to sign up, please.

Name: Melkorios Norix

Height: 6' 1"

Weight: 190 lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Style/Color: Long (mid back) spiked black.

Bio: Melkorios had heard about the previous outbreaks of the virus, yet never experienced it for himself. Catching his intellectual interest, he immediately set out for the location of the latest outbreak, in an attempt to study it's effects. (At least, that's what he tells everybody. He secretly wants to be a female, as well. At least temporarily.)

Melkorios: Approved. This RP will move really slow. I don't want to lose anyone. Welcome back by the way! You can go ahead and make your Intro Post.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Flannery » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:08 pm

(I'm sorry i didn't see the sign-up) :oops:

Name: Eliot Flannery

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Laght brown, almost blond

Bio: Eliot recently moved to this city. He is a combat vet and his uncle who it the City's fire chief got him a job as a fire fighter. He heard about the other outbreaks and laughed about it at first, his Army buddies say he would make a perfect girl. He is rather fun loving and easy going.
Take a seat in my car and you go zero to girl in 5 seconds flat.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:11 pm

Flannery wrote:(I'm sorry i didn't see the sign-up) :oops:

Name: Eliot Flannery

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 200

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Laght brown, almost blond

Bio: Eliot recently moved to this city. He is a combat vet and his uncle who it the City's fire chief got him a job as a fire fighter. He heard about the other outbreaks and laughed about it at first, his Army buddies say he would make a perfect girl. He is rather fun loving and easy going.

Flannery Approved. Do you have a specific picture you want Eliot to look like, or can I pick for you. Also Do you want any AR(Age Regression) or AP(Age Progression) for your character once he is transformed? Either PM me or post on this thread.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Flannery » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 pm

Alot like my avatar. A slight beard. He will regress to the age of 19.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby AshK » Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:54 pm

Flannery wrote:Alot like my avatar. A slight beard. He will regress to the age of 19.

Um you don't understand what this RP is about quite right. Your character will go from Male to Female, Gradual Mental Changes will take place to make the mind match the Female Gender. All Male characters get TG'ed to Female. Are you still interested, knowing that your character will become female?
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Flannery » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:08 am

I'm still interested.
Flannery
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying