Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm

"Um Mina did you sign up to join the Anime Club?" Jade asked. "There is a name on this sign in sheet that is Mina Rose."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:52 pm

AshK wrote:"Um Mina did you sign up to join the Anime Club?" Jade asked. "There is a name on this sign in sheet that is Mina Rose."

"Rose.....That is my last name...." said Mina who seem flushed. She pour honey into the tea as it was boiling and said, "I....may have went into it a few times but never signed in. I don't have a folder for the Anime Club."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:57 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Um Mina did you sign up to join the Anime Club?" Jade asked. "There is a name on this sign in sheet that is Mina Rose."

"Rose.....That is my last name...." said Mina who seem flushed. She pour honey into the tea as it was boiling and said, "I....may have went into it a few times but never signed in. I don't have a folder for the Anime Club."

"Oh okay. I figured that. Maybe it was because you were already in so many that you decided not to join it. I don't know how many times I thought of joining the Anime club as a guy, but I didn't feel right joining it. I guess it would be a good club for me in this life." Jade said.

(Gotta get to bed now. I have to work tomorrow.)
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:06 am

AshK wrote:
"Oh okay. I figured that. Maybe it was because you were already in so many that you decided not to join it. I don't know how many times I thought of joining the Anime club as a guy, but I didn't feel right joining it. I guess it would be a good club for me in this life." Jade said.

(Gotta get to bed now. I have to work tomorrow.)

"Or maybe because I figure that I didn't need to have a folder for it," said Mina as he pour the tea into two tea cups. They were really fine and she had never seen them before. She then walked over and put the cups on the table. The smell from the teas were pretty strong.

Jade may notice that she was actually Vice President of the Anime Club. Both girls then get a small flashback where Jade was pushing Mina to go into the anime club a few times.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:21 am

The info dump into Jade's head made her head hurt.
"Ouch!" She said as she held her head. She looks at the list of officers for the Anime Club and noticed that under Vice President was the name Jade Green. That was her.

"Oh my gosh! I know why your name is on the Sign In Sheet! I pushed you to go to the Anime Club a few times. I guess that was the reason for the headache I just got. It was a memory from this life. Weird. It seems that I am also the VP of the Anime Club." Jade then picked up the cup of tea and blew on it to cool it down a bit before she took a sip.
Last edited by AshK on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:43 pm

AshK wrote:The info dump into Jade's head mad her head hurt.
"Ouch!" She said as she held her head. She looks at the list of officers for the Anime Club and noticed that under Vice President was the name Jade Green. That was her.

"Oh my gosh! I know why your name is on the Sign In Sheet! I pushed you to go to the Anime Club a few times. I guess that was the reason for the headache I just got. It was a memory from this life. Weird. It seems that I am also the VP of the Anime Club." Jade then picked up the cup of tea and blew on it to cool it down a bit before she took a sip.

Mina rubbed her head and then shook it. She felt the dump as well and blinked. She could see that Jade wasn't taking it too well.

"Well yeah. I kind of figured that," said Mina as she sighed. She notice that she didn't mind being in the Anime Club since she has seen some and enjoy it. "Congrats on VP."

Mina sip her tea and Jade would notice that it tasted different but very delicious.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:The info dump into Jade's head mad her head hurt.

Mina rubbed her head and then shook it. She felt the dump as well and blinked. She could see that Jade wasn't taking it too well.

"Well yeah. I kind of figured that," said Mina as she sighed. She notice that she didn't mind being in the Anime Club since she has seen some and enjoy it. "Congrats on VP."

Mina sip her tea and Jade would notice that it tasted different but very delicious.

"Thanks Mina. So would you like to join the Anime club? If I ever become the President of the Anime Club I will make you my Vice President." Jade said as she took a sip of the tea and sighed. "This tea is very delicious. It's odd, I never really enjoyed drinking hot tea when I was a guy. So what do you want to do now?"
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:26 am

AshK wrote:
"Thanks Mina. So would you like to join the Anime club? If I ever become the President of the Anime Club I will make you my Vice President." Jade said as she took a sip of the tea and sighed. "This tea is very delicious. It's odd, I never really enjoyed drinking hot tea when I was a guy. So what do you want to do now?"

Jade and Mina get a small vision of where Mina would make tea and they would drink it. The vision shows where Mina was kind of forcing it down Jade's mouth but eventually she enjoy it.

"I don't know...." said Mina as she closed her eyes and tried to avoid a headache. She then reached into her bag and slammed Lizzi on to it. She then said, "I figure we try to get answers out of this guy here."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:23 am

Jade had a bit of a headache but it wasn't as bad as the last one. "Evidently you used to force me to drink this tea . However, the tea you used to force me to drink wasn't nearly as delicious as this tea is." Jade said. "Yeah! Let's try to get some answers from this little rabbit. She has a lot of explaining to do."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:07 pm

AshK wrote:Jade had a bit of a headache but it wasn't as bad as the last one. "Evidently you used to force me to drink this tea . However, the tea you used to force me to drink wasn't nearly as delicious as this tea is." Jade said. "Yeah! Let's try to get some answers from this little rabbit. She has a lot of explaining to do."

"Yeah.....That does make sense but my tea has always been great. Maybe it just took you a long while to realize that," said Mina as she turned away and looked at Lizzi. The stuff rabbit seem to be sleeping peacefully.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:Jade had a bit of a headache but it wasn't as bad as the last one. "Evidently you used to force me to drink this tea . However, the tea you used to force me to drink wasn't nearly as delicious as this tea is." Jade said. "Yeah! Let's try to get some answers from this little rabbit. She has a lot of explaining to do."

"Yeah.....That does make sense but my tea has always been great. Maybe it just took you a long while to realize that," said Mina as she turned away and looked at Lizzi. The stuff rabbit seem to be sleeping peacefully.

"That just figures. She is fast asleep. Do you have any carrots? I think they might wake her up. Also I probably didn't like it as much when we were younger because you would force me to drink it. Since I am drinking it willingly, it tastes a lot better to me." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:06 pm

AshK wrote:
"That just figures. She is fast asleep. Do you have any carrots? I think they might wake her up. Also I probably didn't like it as much when we were younger because you would force me to drink it. Since I am drinking it willingly, it tastes a lot better to me." Jade said.

"I believe so. That is if we still have food," said Mina as she walks off to the kitchen once again and opens the fridge. As she searches Mina says, "Well that is good to know. Apparently your tastes do improve as you grow up."

Mina then return with a carrot and tries to hover the carrot close to Lizzi's nose.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:29 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"I believe so. That is if we still have food," said Mina as she walks off to the kitchen once again and opens the fridge. As she searches Mina says, "Well that is good to know. Apparently your tastes do improve as you grow up."

Mina then return with a carrot and tries to hover the carrot close to Lizzi's nose.

"I hope this works. We need answers. I better call home to let everyone know I am alright." Jade says as she takes out her cell phone and dials her home number.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:32 pm

AshK wrote:
"I hope this works. We need answers. I better call home to let everyone know I am alright." Jade says as she takes out her cell phone and dials her home number.

Lizzi doesn't seem to stir. Mina could clearly look to be upset.

Soon the phone picks up and a boy's voice could be heard. Jade may recognize the voice to be her (now) older brother's. "Hello? Sis?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:37 pm

"Hey there big bro, I am at Mina's having some tea and just hanging out. I will be home as soon as I can." Jade said to her brother. "How are my two sisters and my brothers doing?" Jade asked over the phone.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying