Assasination Harem!

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Assasination Harem!

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:02 am

Lily was on the verge of making another comment to Teresa... when Lance says goodnight. And suddenly her hearts aflutter... a tinge of pink entering her cheeks as he pays her attention. Her thoughts scatter as she just... basks in the feeling for a moment... then shakes her head. Why had that felt so... nice?

Frowning... "I'm going to go turn in." She announces, muttering. Before going to walk back to her room. Tonight... tonight it would all be over...
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:50 pm

Diane's cheeks flush very red and she feels her legs wobble a bit. "R-R-Right" she replies, huffing and run-walking to her room. This.. strange feeling coming back over her. She desperately needs some along time and just heads in to the seclusion of her room.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:46 pm

Teresa waves to Lance as he goes off to bed, turning to the group right after. "I'll be going to bed as well. I'm sure we'll have much more to talk about in the morning." She says, nodding to the group as everyone begins to separate. Her room... She hadn't even thought about what living here would be like. What kind of clothing had they packed for her? And what else would be waiting for her in there? Weapons? Information? Ideas on how she could try to kill an innocent man? She frowns at that, still pondering the ethical quandary she'd been left in.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:38 pm

Estelle pauses on seeing the rock. Is this bad news? Did the people who hired her get impatient as she hasn't tried anything yet? Well, she could avoid contact with the rock if it does something bad by just throwing it off with the covers, but it seems like a better idea to just deal with whatever it is and hope for the best. After all, if it is some kind of message from her employers it would be much smarter to keep them happy than to encourage them to take more drastic measures, right?

She does go on and shut and lock her door first, and then goes over to the bed, sits on it, and carefully picks up the rock, bracing for whatever's going to happen.
I am the variable-gender werewolf.
My TG Captions. Stories are also here. PM me if interested in source images...
A caption challenges blog, where I challenge you!

(Old Muffin Room characters purged; new character list here)
Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:52 pm

=====
Knight Errant

Lily finds her room easily enough. Her things are still unpacked, but there is plenty of room in the dresser and closet for all of it. Under the bed the black case filled with knives and other sharp, deadly things sits quietly. There is something new here, however. Upon her bed lies a stone... one that she would recognize as being identical to the one she held right before changing into her current form.

=====
Zoey

The strange feeling leaves Diane soon enough... but the memory of it lingers. It... felt really nice. She enters her room, bags where she left them. There is also something new on her bed, a stone. It looks exactly like the one she held to become what she is now. What is it doing here?

=====
Mendi-chan

Teresa finds... her bags! Everything is still unpacked, and the room itself is still rather plain. She'll have to put her own touches to it if she wants it to look nicer. There are two additions to what she brought and the furniture already provided. Below the bed is a black case, reminiscent of an instrument case. This one seems oddly shaped... and ominous. Somewhat more innocent is a rock laying atop her bed... a perfect twin to the one she held right before she changed and became so soft and fragile.

=====
Whatevr

At first, the rock seems to be just that, a rock. Just when she seems about to set it aside, the rock glows faintly... and within, she can just barely make out a scene with people in it. They all look very rough, covered in furs and such, and appear to be east Asian. All the people are listening to a very tough looking, short-spoken man. He carries with him a great authority, obviously a great warrior-king. Beside him is a woman that looks less rough than the others, who watches with great interest... the same stone she's holding in a thong around her neck. The scene doesn't seem to have any particular message or story to tell... simply showing the scene of the woman standing beside this great man... assisting him with his conquest.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:47 pm

Lily is on her way to retrieve something sharp and special from her case... when she spots the stone. Frowning... thats... that wasn't there before. She walks over to it... picking it up hesitantly. Maybe it would turn her back... then she could do this job properly.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Whatevr89532 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:37 am

Estelle watches the scene with curiosity, uncertain what it means. At any rate, it apparently isn't a note from Lucas' employers saying to hurry up, so that's good. Presumably it would be bad if this rock got damaged or stolen, so after watching for a bit she kneels and pulls out the weapons case again, looking for a free spot and depositing it there for now.

After that, it's back to finding two pieces of paper, two envelopes, and something to write with. The plan is to bring them back to her room, write a little note on the papers and then seal them in the envelopes, and then lay them aside to be 'delivered' in the morning. After that, she will go to bed. After all, it's harder to play a role well when tired, even if it's the role of a tired person.
Last edited by Whatevr89532 on Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Zoey » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Diana sighs and makes her way inside. She starts to kick her shoes to the side and almost unconsciously starts to take off her top. It's still inside out as she takes it off when she notices the stone on the bed. "Huh?... " she mumbles to herself as she lets the blouse drop to the floor before taking the stone in her hands. It can't be the same one from before can it?
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:55 pm

Teresa looks over her bags and sets them aside and then checks the rest of her room. Furrowing her brow she takes the rock in hand, but pays it no mind as she opens the case. What had they sent her? Weapons to do their dirty work? She clutches her fists tight, squeezing the rock as she examines the interior of the case.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby muffinstud » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:16 pm

=====
Knight Errant

Lily picks up the stone. It seems fairly normal until she notices a scene with people in it. It's hard to tell if she sees it on the stone itself, or if it's in her mind, but the image is vivid. In it, she sees an ancient ruler, bedecked in gold and drinking from a decorative goblet while sitting on a lavish throne. He seems to be a different nationality than the rest of the people around him, all of whom wear very little in their hot, desert home. Beside him is another throne, and in it a woman achingly beautiful to look upon, bedecked in every kind of jewelry imaginable. She is of the same people as the servants aiding them. She whispers something sultry in his ear and he slowly nods... and now Lily sees the same stone she holds upon the decorative crown the woman wears. Nothing in particular seems to happen in the vision... simply setting the scene of the man and the woman ruling over their desert home.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle easily finds stationery in her own room, a desk over in one corner set up to either hold a computer or perform office type tasks. It's not exactly large, but it has the materials she needs to write her messages.

=====
Zoey

It couldn't possibly be the same stone... and yet it looks identical. Once her curiosity is almost sated, she sees something within the stone. She sees... people. A scene with a great ruler, bedecked in gold and wearing a large feathered crown standing atop a stair-stepped pyramid. He looks over the people gathered, grinning as he enjoys his absolute dominion over them. A woman, less decorated but still very beautiful stands behind him. She clears her throat and the man hesitates. He looks to her to get her approval for something. She nods, and the man goes back to his adoring crowd with her permission. Now, Diana sees that the woman's small golden necklace has a centerpiece... the very stone she holds. The scene repeats itself... the woman continuing to keep the man in control without the people knowing.

=====
Mendi-Chan

The case contains an assortment of small knives, easily concealed. It also has a pistol with a silencer, and a length of piano wire with a firm handle on either end. They seem to have given her multiple options, all of them stealthy in nature. As she looks over the case, something pulls her eye away from it.

The stone is... showing her something. The oddest part is that she could tell it was doing so without even looking at it. Even so, she sees within the stone a clear, vivid scene. In it, a man is riding in a fancy car, waving to the joyous people along the city streets. Massive throngs of people have come to see him, and the motorcade around him is enormous. Soldiers in impeccable uniforms keep the throng from spilling out over the motorcade. As the man waves, a gentle hand reaches up to take the other. The man ignores the crowd to look to the lovely woman in a beautiful dress in the car with him. The look they give each other makes it clear they deeply care for each other... and it is also clear that the woman is wearing a brooch with the exact same stone as Teresa is wearing. The scene continues on like this, the loving couple continuing down as the people throng to see this great man.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Knight Errant » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:43 am

Lily frowns at the stone... looking down at it in her hand. "What the bloody hell was that?" She murmurs. The rock gave her story time? Magic... she'd never really come across it before... and wished she never had. Shaking her head, she goes to place the stone in her case. Might as well keep it safe until she knows what to do with it. And then she gets out a nice sharp knife... this should work perfectly. She settles down and waits for the hour to grow late...
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Zoey » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Diana blinks, the stone falls from her hand back to the bed, before she stumbles a bit and has to catch herself on the bed. She found herself out of breath and holding her forehead, as she recollected the scenes on her mind. "T-There is... no way" she thought. Her mind raced with ideas from the ruler being that dumb... idiot downstairs and the woman next to him... with the stone that matches hers. Diana's gaze goes back to the rock. "W-Whats this all mean?"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby Mendi-chan » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Knives, a pistol, piano wire... Would these really do the job? Did she even want to do the job? Maybe they were right to fear him and perhaps he really was a threat to all of mankind... She'd find out tomorrow. She'd try to get into the head of this seemingly innocent immortal.

As the scene fills her view she stares, walking forward through the throngs to get a better look at the couple. The stone was showing her this? Why? Was this a vision from the government? A drug fueled dream? She wasn't sure but she couldn't hold back her curiosity. That brooch was hers and she wanted to get a better look at the woman wearing it and the man who accompanied her.
Husband to Mid Boss
Mendi-chan
MSF's Little Sister
MSF's Little Sister

Postby Whatevr89532 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Once she has the messages written, Estelle turns back to her bags, looking specifically for anything she feels comfortable wearing to bed. Maybe gym shorts and a comfortable shirt of some kind? At any rate, once she's found something like that she changes into it and climbs into bed, Lucas trying in general not to stare too much along the way.

Whatevr89532
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:15 pm

=====
Knight Errant

The time seems to slip slowly... but eventually, Lily yawns and sees a sufficiently late hour on the clock on the desk. Now... now is the time to act. To finish this.

=====
Zoey

While vivid, most of the dizziness Diana experiences is from the rush of understanding that comes with it. That man... had to have been some great ruler. And yet, she ruled him completely. She seemed so in control... so powerful. Sure, she had been beautiful... and the part of her that remembers growing up as Diana yearns to have her figure some day. But she hadn't just been some pretty face. She was the most powerful, influential person of her time. Now that is something that all of her had to appreciate.

=====
Mendi-chan

Teresa lets the vision linger, and she easily focuses on the woman. Her dress is beautiful and elegant, her jewelry opulent. And yet, the smile she has gives her a down to earth quality. Her smiling cheeks blush from time to time as she looks to the man in the car with her. This isn't just some arranged meeting of nobles. She genuinely cares for and loves this man. Part of Teresa identifies with this happiness... and she recalls wanting to be this happy ever since she was a little girl. And, of course, the man she sits next to is very important... but the longer she lingers, the more she notices what the woman must see in him. He has a bright smile, a kind twinkle to his eyes. He is... nice to look at.

=====
Whatevr

Estelle does find such items of clothing... the gym shorts are somewhat short though, and have a cute little pink bone pattern on them. At least she does have a loose T-shirt to use, and it's comfy enough. Thankfully, the part of him that is Estelle keeps Lucas from feeling awkward. This is just... who she is now. Looking at her form from time to time is only natural. Sure, Lucas would definitely have some points of praise, but Estelle can be equally critical, and they balance each other out enough to make her genuinely comfortable.
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying