Magical Encounters

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: Magical Encounters

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:55 pm

AshK wrote:
"Ow that hurt Mina!" Jade said as she poked Mina's bust just as hard. "How do you like it huh? It's not very fun is it?! Come on let's get to your place and try to figure things out. I always did well in school even before I became what I am now. I was on the honor roll and had perfect attendance ever since I started here at this high school. I had to do well otherwise my Martial Arts classes would be taken away from me. My parents are really strict when it comes to my grades. Won't your parents be home? What do you mean what happened to me? What happened to you? How is this contract effecting you?"

"Ouch..." frowned Mina as she rubbed the spot. She wasn't sure how hard Jade poked her but surely felt harder then anything Mina did to her. She then looked at Jade and said, "I said I was curious about the changes...not your whole life. So far the changes seem to have gotten me into the Science Club as it's president."

"My dad doesn't come home till later today. I don't have a mother," said Mina as she lead the way to a bus stop. "We should have some time to ourselves for a few hours."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:
"Ow that hurt Mina!" Jade said as she poked Mina's bust just as hard. "How do you like it huh? It's not very fun is it?! Come on let's get to your place and try to figure things out. I always did well in school even before I became what I am now. I was on the honor roll and had perfect attendance ever since I started here at this high school. I had to do well otherwise my Martial Arts classes would be taken away from me. My parents are really strict when it comes to my grades. Won't your parents be home? What do you mean what happened to me? What happened to you? How is this contract effecting you?"

"Ouch..." frowned Mina as she rubbed the spot. She wasn't sure how hard Jade poked her but surely felt harder then anything Mina did to her. She then looked at Jade and said, "I said I was curious about the changes...not your whole life. So far the changes seem to have gotten me into the Science Club as it's president."

"My dad doesn't come home till later today. I don't have a mother," said Mina as she lead the way to a bus stop. "We should have some time to ourselves for a few hours."

"Sorry about that Mina. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. So far the changes have gotten me quite a few friends, made me popular and gotten me into the Judo Club." Jade said then realized what Mina had said and immediately looked sorry and sympathetic. "At least you have a father. Mine died a while ago when I was little. My mom isn't around as much as I would like her to be. Even when I was a guy, she wasn't around at all. It was just my siblings and me. I was the oldest, now it seems that I am the middle child of five. I can't take care of myself and my siblings at only 14 because I can't get a job until I'm 16 again. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you that much. Did I really poke you that hard?" Jade said as she followed Mina to the bus stop.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:05 pm

AshK wrote:"Sorry about that Mina. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. So far the changes have gotten me quite a few friends, made me popular and gotten me into the Judo Club." Jade said then realized what Mina had said and immediately looked sorry and sympathetic. "At least you have a father. Mine died a while ago when I was little. My mom isn't around as much as I would like her to be. Even when I was a guy, she wasn't around at all. It was just my siblings and me. I was the oldest, now it seems that I am the middle child of five. I can't take care of myself and my siblings at only 14 because I can't get a job until I'm 16 again. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you that much. Did I really poke you that hard?" Jade said as she followed Mina to the bus stop.

"So it seems like our histories have changed....Into somewhat positive," said Mina as she thought about it and was ignoring a lot of what Jade was saying. She did felt sympathetic for her seeing that now being 14 again had push her family back. Mina was always the only child so not like she knew anything about siblings and her father was pretty successful.

"No....it is fine....," said Mina as she rubbed her bust. Soon the bus came and paid for her fare. "You said parents earlier...so does that mean your mom remarried?"
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:59 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:"Sorry about that Mina. Sometimes I don't know my own strength. So far the changes have gotten me quite a few friends, made me popular and gotten me into the Judo Club." Jade said then realized what Mina had said and immediately looked sorry and sympathetic. "At least you have a father. Mine died a while ago when I was little. My mom isn't around as much as I would like her to be. Even when I was a guy, she wasn't around at all. It was just my siblings and me. I was the oldest, now it seems that I am the middle child of five. I can't take care of myself and my siblings at only 14 because I can't get a job until I'm 16 again. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you that much. Did I really poke you that hard?" Jade said as she followed Mina to the bus stop.

"So it seems like our histories have changed....Into somewhat positive," said Mina as she thought about it and was ignoring a lot of what Jade was saying. She did felt sympathetic for her seeing that now being 14 again had push her family back. Mina was always the only child so not like she knew anything about siblings and her father was pretty successful.

"No....it is fine....," said Mina as she rubbed her bust. Soon the bus came and paid for her fare. "You said parents earlier...so does that mean your mom remarried?"

"Yes she did get remarried, but my Step Dad isn't around much at all either." Jade said as she paid the bus fare and followed Mina onto the bus.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:52 pm

AshK wrote:
"Yes she did get remarried, but my Step Dad isn't around much at all either."

"I see," said Mina as she nodded and this time actually listening since she wasn't info dumped. She took a seat and then looked around. "I wonder if I still have my car...Been a while since I took the bus."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:25 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:
"Yes she did get remarried, but my Step Dad isn't around much at all either."

"I see," said Mina as she nodded and this time actually listening since she wasn't info dumped. She took a seat and then looked around. "I wonder if I still have my car...Been a while since I took the bus."

"it's been a while since I took the bus as well. I am not sure if I have my car anymore either." Jade said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:31 pm

AshK wrote:
"it's been a while since I took the bus as well. I am not sure if I have my car anymore either." Jade said.

"I guess we see in a little bit. We should be at my house soon," said Mina as she looked at the window. She soon pulled the cord and eventually the bus stopped. Mina then gets off the bus and said, "Follow me."

Mina walks for a bit and soon they stop in front of a tall gate. She frown a little bit realizing that she doesn't have a wallet. Eventually she decided to look into her bag until she pulled out something that looks like a purse. She opened it and found a keycard. She slipped it and soon the sidewalk gate opened. She then walked a bit more hoping that Jade would follow. Eventually they stopped in front of a red townhome with a small yard. The home looks really nice. "Here is where I live. Just me and my dad."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Maiden Miki wrote:
AshK wrote:

"I guess we see in a little bit. We should be at my house soon," said Mina as she looked at the window. She soon pulled the cord and eventually the bus stopped. Mina then gets off the bus and said, "Follow me."

Mina walks for a bit and soon they stop in front of a tall gate. She frown a little bit realizing that she doesn't have a wallet. Eventually she decided to look into her bag until she pulled out something that looks like a purse. She opened it and found a keycard. She slipped it and soon the sidewalk gate opened. She then walked a bit more hoping that Jade would follow. Eventually they stopped in front of a red townhome with a small yard. The home looks really nice. "Here is where I live. Just me and my dad."

Jade gets up and follows Mina to the gate and through it to the town home. "Wow! Nice place you got here Mina." Jade says as she follows Mina.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm

"Yeah...My dad makes more then enough money for us to live here," said Mina as she took the key out of her bag and open the door. The interior was very grand. Mina walked to the table that was in the living room. She was kind of scared to see how her room changed. She at once empty her bag to reveal four folders. One of them was labeled Science Club.

"What?" said Mina as she picked up the other three folders.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:02 pm

As Mina looked at the folders besides the Science Club folder, she found out that she was also on the Debate Team, the Gymnastics Team, as well as the Fashion Club. "Oh great that is so freakin weird. I wonder if I am part of any other clubs." Jade said as she emptied out her bag to see one folder that said Judo Club there was another one right next to it. "Don't tell me there is more to this life than we originally thought."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:07 pm

AshK wrote:As Mina looked at the folders besides the Science Club folder, she found out that she was also on the Debate Team, the Gymnastics Team, as well as the Fashion Club. "Oh great that is so freakin weird. I wonder if I am part of any other clubs." Jade said as she emptied out her bag to see one folder that said Judo Club there was another one right next to it. "Don't tell me there is more to this life than we originally thought."

"Apparently Lizzi wants to keep us busy," said Mina as she looked at the folders for the Debate Team, Gymnastics, Fashion and Science. She understood Science Club since she was already good at it and she did like to prove her point. The other two were over her head.

The other folder for Jade seem to be one for the Anime Club.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:29 pm

"Okay this is weird. You are part of four clubs, while I am only part of two clubs? That seems so weird." Jade says. "I am guessing this, but maybe in this life as this girl I am to busy to do more than two clubs."
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm

AshK wrote:"Okay this is weird. You are part of four clubs, while I am only part of two clubs? That seems so weird." Jade says. "I am guessing this, but maybe in this life as this girl I am to busy to do more than two clubs."

"I guess so. That makes sense," said Mina as she looked at her clubs list. "Also Gymnastic and Debate are active during different times of the year. Or more active. Still I am surprise myself. I was never in this many clubs before."

Mina then gets up and walked towards the kitchen, "I am making us tea."
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:37 pm

"Thank you Mina." Jade said. "By the way, I was just wondering if we could try to get along better? We don't have to become friends, but we should at least try to get along better. I really despise not getting along." Jade said as she looked at the Anime Club folder. "Well I wonder what days Anime Club meets."

Jade then looks for any detail on what days the Anime club meets.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maiden Miki » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:43 pm

AshK wrote:"Thank you Mina." Jade said. "By the way, I was just wondering if we could try to get along better? We don't have to become friends, but we should at least try to get along better. I really despise not getting along." Jade said as she looked at the Anime Club folder. "Well I wonder what days Anime Club meets."

Jade then looks for any detail on what days the Anime club meets.

"Maybe....It would seems that people think we are close friends or something," said Mina as she prepare the tea the way she has always done or at least as a guy. The kitchen was clearly different.

The anime club seems to meet every friday. The sign in sheets seem to be in there and somebody with the first name Mina was on it. The full name seems to be Mina Rose.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying