TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 pm

OOC: You don't need to post so many times. Just posting the entire thing that you want to say on one post no need to multiple posts. BTW, Naomi please don't call Rayjintiny Ray. Either Rayje or Tiny please. I don't want two of my RP'ers hating each other. Also Kayleigh, Hira, and Azathoth please post your characters introducing themselves to Liz please. As soon as that's done we can continue with this RP.

"So Tiny what brought you to Peoria during this Virus Outbreak?" Ashlee asked.

"We would like to know." Delilah said.

"Please tell us." Toni said.

"Yes what did bring you here to Peoria?" Dani asked.

*Sandra and Lana nodded in agreement they were wondering the same thing.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 pm

((i had changed my post so she never said that Liz so edit that part out of yours))

Naomi shrugs. " Its ok."

(OOC: and I'm offended by how you said that as i had no idea and when people have long names we tend to shorten them.)
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Hira Kanaki » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:45 pm

"Anyway, nice to meet you Liz, my name is Helen." Helen said.
Hira Kanaki
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:43 pm

"Nice to meet you too Helen." Liz said as she shook Helen's hand.

OOC: Naomi: I had no idea I was offending you. It was completely unintentional. You can call me Rayje or Tiny if you must shorten my User Name. Rayje or Tiny or Liz NOT Ray. I am not yelling at you I just wanted to emphasize the not. I was not yelling at you.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:58 pm

OOC: Okay we just need to wait for Kayleigh the Sneasel to post introducing herself to Liz. Kayleigh the Sneasel: Not only do we need Bree to post introducing herself to Liz, but Cassandra introducing herself as well. Azathoth: you need to post Sayomi introducing herself to Liz. I really want to get this RP going again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby RAYJINTINY » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:21 am

After showing the group a Native American DreamCatcher on a solid gold chain Liz Declares "I have no idea what brought me to Peoria, I am actually into the whole zen Vision Quest lifestyle mainly due to my Cherokee heritage, and I got a vision while meditating that told me to get my keister here. Don't ask me why because I have no clue I swear it to the Spirit Gods!" "Cassandra and Sayomi sound interesting and so far I feel like I am welcomed here, so I have reason to believe that I will have that feeling again when I get the honor to meet them."
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:34 pm

OOC: Due to lack of Interest from Azathoth and Kayleigh the Sneasel, I will take control of their characters. I will not kill them off. I will just control them myself.

IC:

"Hey there Liz, my name is Bree. It's nice to meet you. So you're going to help us find a cure I hear. Ashlee and Myself really don't want a cure right now." Bree said as she hugged Ashlee tightly and passionately kissed her on the lips.

"Hey there my name is Sayomi. What is your name said a Girl that had Long Green Hair.

"Hey there my name is Cassandra. I was just recently transformed. I too used to be a guy. Sayomi also used to be a guy too. We got transformed by the Virus as well.

"Kristy-Chan any new news on Chimera attacks?" Lana and Dani asked in unison while holding onto each other.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:22 pm

Kristy goes to the computer and types in Chimeras in the google search. "Hmmm....this is strange....these chimeras appeared during the 2nd virus outbreak. I remember this particular one attacked my friend May when she turned into a red panda girl. They seemed to had an interest in those who were transformed. Seems we have a new batch of Chimeras and the doctor who created the new strain has some new "toys."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:13 pm

That mention of chimeras make Naomi look up. " Enemy detected nearby. Moving to engage." With that said She enters her battle mode and races out of the base.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Kris_Roth » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:12 pm

Kristy nods..."Well, Naomi detected Chimeras. Let's go fight them and find out why they are spying on us. I hate to end up getting abducted during my 1st day of my new job...depending what it is."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:53 pm

"Naomi-Chan where are the Chimera's attacking?" Ashlee asked.

*Sandra, Dani, Lana, Deliliah, and Toni nodded in agreement.*
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:58 pm

Naomi having already left the base hadn't heard Ashlee ask her a question and is following her radar.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:02 pm

"Kristy-Chan where is the present location of the Chimera?" Sandra asked.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby AshK » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:20 pm

*Liz follows Naomi outside. A downpour then starts as she growas to about 6' 2" loses all of her Feminine Curves and gains Muscle Mass. Her womanhood becomes his Manhood as she now becomes male and named Elliot.*

"Whoa that was weird. Who would've thought I would get rained on so soon. I guess I'm named Elliot now." Elliot says as he chases after Naomi.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby RAYJINTINY » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:21 pm

"Cassandra and Sayomi, I am Liz but we mustn't talk now.. we have whatever a Chimera is to fight and if I have anything to say about it their keisters are gonna get kicked!!" Liz declared as he continued to chase Naomi
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying