TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:53 pm

OOC: This RP is Paused. RAJINTINY and Shadowmaster still have to post along with Kayleigh the Sneasel and Hira Kanaki. Also we need to wait for Azathoth as well.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby RAYJINTINY » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:27 pm

"Sandra, it's cool. I have been thru alot worse than a few bad intros, but thank you anyway for backin' me like that" Liz said as she went to hug Sandra.

"Hey Dani, Lana, Bree, Naomi, and Ashlee... what's up? I did mention the four of you look amazing right?" Liz declared as she went down the line giving handshakes. "Hey Delilah and Toni, how's things?" Liz asked as she went to shake 2 more hands. "Hiya Helen, how ya been?" Liz stated as one more hand was shaken.

"By the way Sandra, Lana, Dani, Bree, Ashlee, Delilah, Naomi, Kristy, Toni and Helen... My name is Liz Wong. The close friends from my past called me Tiny though, so you can too!!"

"I've heard about a Virus that changes people that is in rain and infected water, but I am really a girl. I haven't been infected by the Virus yet." Liz "Tiny" replied.
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:00 pm

[You have a lot of editing to do Ray. You do NOT change yet and your change is being changed. Also a foxboy is NOT stronger then an army. Fix your post now. Also Naomi said HI to you as well and you ignored her.]
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:49 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:[You have a lot of editing to do Ray. You do NOT change yet and your change is being changed. Also a foxboy is NOT stronger then an army. Fix your post now. Also Naomi said HI to you as well and you ignored her.]

OOC: Please don't talk to her like that. It is supposed to be fun for everyone involved Naomi. Also Rayje, you do need to edit. You haven't been transformed yet so please edit your post.

IC: "We're all fine. It's nice to meet you Liz-Chan." Ashlee said.

"It sure is." Lana said.

"Nice to meet you." Sandra said.

"Welcome to our home." Dani said.

"It's very nice to meet you." Delilah said.

"Good to meet you." Toni said.
Last edited by AshK on Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:51 pm

(only said it cause i told her it before and she still did nothing)

Naomi nods to her.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:05 pm

"So welcome to our current home." Ashlee said.

"Will you help us look for a cure if there is one?" Lana asked.

"Please help us." Sandra said.

*The others nodded in agreement.*

OOC: Shadowmaster, Azathoth, and Kayleigh, please post introducing yourself to Liz Please, that way we can start this RP up again.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 pm

Kristy smiles at the new girl..."Hi Liz...Some of us found jobs in the town...I should be looking for work as well, but who would hire a fox girl?"
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:24 pm

Naomi looks at Kristy. " I can probably Get you a Job at the station i work at."
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Shadowmaster » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:43 pm

Mika walks up to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Mika." she said.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:13 pm

Shadowmaster wrote:Mika walks up to the new girl. "Hi, I'm Mika." she said.

"Nice to meet you Mika. My name is Liz. Also it's nice to meet you Kristy." Liz said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:34 pm

"Hey Mika, how's things? By the way, my name is Liz, though alot of my close friends form my past to this day call me "Tiny." Liz replies. "Oh yeah, before you ask Mika I answer to either one." "I will help in any way I can, because even though you guys did not know this until now I am actually part Cherokee Native American, and in that culture there is a sacred quest that all Cherokee must go thru and it's called a "visionquest." "The way one finds their vision is through days of meditation and fasting, and after I endured that I found in my meditation I was supposed to be here for some reason. That reason is still unknown to me right now, but I think part of is it I am supposed to help Y'all, so here I am." Liz explains
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:37 pm

"Sandra, Kristy, and the rest of Y'all I will do what I can to find a cure. I guess I am still kinda lucky from not being rained on yet, but in ALOT of ways I am still kinda new here so I hope that you guys can have a little bit of Understanding about any mistakes I make in my ignorance on how things run with your crew." Liz Stated just trying to assure the group as a whole of her intentions.
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:42 pm

"I am glad to have met all of you." Liz states flatteredly. There are a lot of perky happy people just staring at her as one frown breaks through the crowd like a crowbar through a car window.
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:54 pm

"I must say that I feel very welcome here by nearly all of y'all." Liz declares "I know that if it has not happened already, that someone here may wind up not liking me much, but this is a group journey and not a popularity competition so that does not matter to me. If my gut instinct on that is right, then out of my personal ethics and dignities I shall remain respectfully civil with whomever that individual may be." Liz continues staring straight into Naomi's eyes.
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby RAYJINTINY » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:39 pm

OOC: I don't mind if you call me Rayje, Tiny, or Liz. Please don't call me Ray. I'm sorry at how I talked to you. It was completely unintentional.

IC: "Sorry for how I acted. Can you forgive me Naomi?" Liz asked.
Last edited by RAYJINTINY on Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying