TG/TF Virus III-|(*Hiatus*)|

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Postby RAYJINTINY » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:45 pm

"I guess I am supposed to go down this thing, why I really do not Know. Since no one is willing to hook me up with answers, I guess I am flyin this thing solo until someone helps me out here by tellin me what in the name of Creation is going on here."
RAYJINTINY
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby AshK » Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:50 pm

OOC: I am on my way upstairs. I will finish haveing Liz arriving in the Bunker and meeting some of the characters when I get home.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:48 pm

The Kitsune girl named Kristy senses someone approaching..."Uhm, I sense someone coming to our little home. Please be on your best behavior, okay?" The fox girl goes to locate the new person..."Hello. Are you new here?" Before Liz stands a female red fox girl.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:07 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:The Kitsune girl named Kristy senses someone approaching..."Uhm, I sense someone coming to our little home. Please be on your best behavior, okay?" The fox girl goes to locate the new person..."Hello. Are you new here?" Before Liz stands a female red fox girl.

*When Liz arrives in the bunker she notices the Red Fox Girl.*

"Kristy-Chan don't ask her like that. You'll scare her off. Hi there my name is Sandra." The Light Green Mid-Back Length Yellow Dress clad Girl said after she activated her Holo-Watch to appear human. She was holding hands with Helen.

*Dani and Lana came in along with Bree and Ashlee who've just gotten dressed when they sensed the new presence. Alll the Pokemon Hybrid Girls had their Holo-Watches activated to look human.*

"Hi my name is Ashlee." Ashlee said.

"My name is Lana." Lana said.

"I'm Dani." Dani said.

"My name is Delilah." Delilah said.

"Hello my name is Toni." Tony said.

"This is Helen." Sandra said pointing to the black-haired girl attached to her hand.

"This is Bree." Ashlee said as she pointed to a Blond that was attached to her hand.

"I take it you were infected by the Virus or are you in your birth form right now. All of us used to be guys before we were infected and turned into girls." Lana said.

OOC: Kris_Roth since KitsuneCaldy hasn't been answering do you want to be paired with Liz once she is transformed into a Guy? RAYJINTINY: Please post your character introducing herself to everyone.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Kris_Roth » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:18 pm

OOC: Fine by me. I wonder how a human and fox girl pairing would be...different, as it's two different species?

IC: Kristy nods..."So, I see you met my friends, who have seemed to pair up. Anyway, what's your name?" She puts her hands into a prayer mode and bows to Sandra..."Gomen, Sandra-chan."
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Kris_Roth wrote:OOC: Fine by me. I wonder how a human and fox girl pairing would be...different, as it's two different species?

IC: Kristy nods..."So, I see you met my friends, who have seemed to pair up. Anyway, what's your name?" She puts her hands into a prayer mode and bows to Sandra..."Gomen, Sandra-chan."

OOC: Oh don't worry Kris_Roth, she won't only transform into a Guy, she will be a Foxguy. If that's okay with you. I mean you really didn't expect Kayleigh-Chan and I to leave her Male form human and stop there did you. She will be just like Caldy was a Male Kitsune. Kayleigh and I are going to double Team on her transformation.

IC: "Don't worry about it Kristy-Chan." Sandra said while still holding hands with Helen.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:34 pm

[so the only guyxgirl pairing eh? lol]

Naomi continues to wounder around the base exploring.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:53 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:[so the only guyxgirl pairing eh? lol]

Naomi continues to wounder around the base exploring.

OOC: That's what I am planning on doing. It will be weird, but it will be cool.

IC: "So what is your name?" Lana asked while holding Dani's hand.

"Please tell us." Ashlee said while holding onto Bree's hand.

"Where are you originally from?" Sandra asked.

"Please tell us." Toni and Delilah said in unison.

OOC: BTW, this RP is unpaused, but we need to wait for RAYJINTINY to post before we go much further. Just introduce your characters to Liz.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:55 pm

[shadow still hasn't posted thou and i still think the male x female pairing is freaky when all the others are female x female. not everyone has to be paired off ya know and you shouldn't force em to. So far looks like you forced everyone into one and here you are changing a pairing. I object to it Sadie]
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm

Naomi The Gardevoir wrote:[shadow still hasn't posted thou and i still think the male x female pairing is freaky when all the others are female x female. not everyone has to be paired off ya know and you shouldn't force em to. So far looks like you forced everyone into one and here you are changing a pairing. I object to it Sadie]

OOC: I asked everyone about the pairings before I created them. I also asked Kris_Roth if it was okay to pair Kristy with Liz/TG'ed Forms Name. I asked first. So it's legit. Objection Overruled.
Last edited by AshK on Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm

(No it is not read my PM or get on aim so we can talk.)
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:00 pm

OOC: Okay due to confusion and fighting among two of the three GM's of this RP. the Kristy x Liz pairing is null and void, unless Kris_Roth and RAYJINTINY decide to do it for themselves.

IC: *Ashlee calls out for Naomi.*

"Naomi-Chan we have a new person she hasn't been exposed yet. Please come here and introduce yourself." Ashlee said loud enough hoping that Naomi could hear her.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 pm

Naomi comes up and sticks her head around the corner." Eh? You called?"
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby AshK » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 pm

"We have a visitor. Please come introduce yourself to her. I think her name is Liz." Ashlee said.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Sasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:44 pm

Naomi nods. " I'm Naomi nice to meet ya." she says.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying