The Secret Dungeon

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Re: The Secret Dungeon

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 am

"Really? Can't think what's causing them", shrugged Jess as the scene around them went dark. When the lights came back up, they were both sat on a set of wooden bleachers at a playing field. Ahead of them, what seemed to be a little girl's soccer game had just finished, while two teams of college football players, one dressed in red, the other blue, were standing around talking at the side of the field.

====

Melissa couldn't help but squeal with excitement, and giggled as the entire team of little girls ran over to snuggle in celebration. She blushed a little, hugging each of them in return before looking up at Sarah, seeming rather embarrassed by her behaviour.

"I won...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Sam blinks again... as the lights go dark... then back up... looking around... trying to clear her head a bit. "Um... whats going on?"

=================

Sarah smiles at Melissa. "You sure did, cutie... I'm proud of you." ^___^ She bends down to huggle the little girl!
O Muse!
Sing in me, and through me tell the story
Of that man skilled in all the ways of contending,
A wanderer, harried for years on end...

Image Image

Click the eggs... feed the dragons.
Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Even as Sam asked the question, her clothing began to reform, into a tiny, bright yellow cheerleading dress with a white trim, her hair being pulled up into pigtails. Now some of the boys glanced over at her, nudging their friends, who also turned to look.

Jess smirked. "I decided to be nice and give you a challenge you claim to be good... avoid being kissed by a boy for five minutes".

====

Melissa blushed brightly as her face was smothered by Sarah's chest as she hugged, and she felt her knees go a little weak, wide eyes gazing up at the blonde woman once she was released.

"Do I go back to normal now?".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Sam blushes as she finds her clothes turning into a cheerleader's dress... her eyes widening as Jess says the challenge. "I... um... t-thats easy!" She says... trying to ignore the nagging feeling in the back of her mind that says she quite wouldnt mind a smooch...

==================

Sarah smiles. "Not quite... but you head in the right direction." ^_^ She says... as the scenery begins to fade... Melissa beginning to grow... taller! As her little gym outfit is pushed out by blossoming curves... the girl edging towards puberty once more. The shorts beginning to fuse and flare out into a plaid school skirt... as her shirt becomes a tight blouse... her hair growing out a bit and styled into a cute short bob.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:46 pm

Jess was gone, leaving Sam alone. Well, alone with two entire football teams. One of boys, a taller, muscular young thing with short blonde hair and piercing blue eyes, wearing the blue football jersey made his way up the bleachers towards where she was sitting.

"Hey... which team are you here to cheer for?", he asked with a smile.

====

Melissa looks down, blushing as she grew a little, but nowhere near as much as she was expecting, and her eyes widened as the gym uniform once more morphed into something rather girly. She winced, tugging on the plaid skirt slightly as the blouse tightened across the small bumps of her chest while her hair grew out.

"That's all?", she asked, looking shocked. "But... I'll have to win another three or four times to get back to where I'm supposed to...".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:20 pm

Sam blinks a bit... great she was alone... She looks up to the boy. "Um... as odd as this might sound, I'm not sure. My... mom dressed me up like this and left me here." She says... pouting a bit.

=====================================

Sarah tuts. "Now now, dear... You lost a few times, remember? You cant expect to win everything back on your first win do you? Thats not exactly fair." She says... as the background begins to shift... finally arriving at a popular teen hangout... an arcade!
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:06 pm

"So you're not a cheerleader?". The guy smiled, flashing perfect white teeth at Sam which made her feel all warm and tingly, and made the urge to kiss him stronger.

One of the boys in a red jersey came up behind him, this one with slightly longer brown hair that was waxed up into a messy sort of style.

"Hey... ", he grinned at Sam.

====

Melissa looked around as the new scene filled in around them, and a little grin spread across her lips. "The arcade? You'll never beat me at video games... ", she said, seeming to forget she was dressed as a schoolgirl for the moment as she drifted from Sarah and went over to a game that involved using a gun to shoot at the screen. "Ha! I love this one!".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:23 pm

Sam squirms a little... blushing at the warm feelings... but... she has this! She... can control herself... She bites her lip... looking at his... "Erm... not really... did you want me to cheer for you...?"

====================

Sarah giggles a bit. "We arent playing that one, silly..." She says... as Sarah shrinks down... her dress soon becoming a matching schoolgirl outfit as she soon looks the same age as Melissa! "Maybe after your done, if you win... we can have some fun here for a bit. But for now, our game is that~" She points a finger... huh, her nails are polished a pretty pink... towards a DDR station with two pads! "Its a dance off!"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:28 pm

"You'd do that?", asked the blonde boy. "That would be great. I bet you'd be good at it... ", he said, but the boy wearing red beside him frowned.

"What? I bet she'd prefer to cheer for the team that's going to win... my team", he said, and flashed a brilliant smile of his own at her. "So... who you going to cheer for?".

====

Melissa couldn't help but feeling a little disappointed as she watched the sexy Sarah shrink down until she was also twelve, but a tiny part of her was glad she wasn't the only one in her current position. Her eyes widened a little as she saw the pink fingernails of the girl, and she glanced down at her own hands before following her pointing finger to the DDR station.

"But... I haven't played that one before, Sarah... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Sam blushes further as the boys begin... fighting over her? She looks between the two boys. "Cant I cheer for you both...? I'm sure you'll both try your best..."

===============================

Glancing down at her hands... she would find each of her nails carefully cared for and shaped... and painted bright pink! Sarah hrrrms... "We can start slow with a few practice rounds if youd like." ^_^ Says the girl with a giggle... somehow being even more bubbly as a teen.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

"You can't cheer for both teams", frowned the blonde, and the brown-haired guy shook his head to show he felt the same. They both stood there, arms folded across their broad chests, looking at her expectantly.

"Well?", asked the one with gorgeously messy brown hair.

====

Melissa winced, and went to put her hands into her pockets, only to remember she was wearing a skirt which had none! With a sigh, she shook her head. "I don't think a couple of rounds are going to be much practice... may as well go straight into it. Maybe I'll get some beginners luck", she said as she stepped up onto the flashing pad, blushing at how the lights flashed up her legs. "Uh... so maybe a skirt wasn't the best choice of clothing for a game like this... ".
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:44 pm

Sam... blushes more. "How am I supposed to choose..." She looks between the two boys... it didn't matter which she said she would cheer for... the other would be disappointed... stupid Jess.

================================

Sarah pouts a bit. "If you say so, Melissa." She says getting onto the pad next to her. At that comment, she giggles~ "Its the perfect outfit for this! It leaves your legs free to dance!" She says as she begins tapping the arrow keys... looking for a song... "Hrrrm~"
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:50 pm

"Just pick... ", said the blonde boy, and gave her a smouldering look that sent a shiver right down her spine.

"Yeah... but pick me", the brown haired boy came back, and made a show of stretching... his biceps bulging, which sent another tingly feeling right through Sam.

====

Melissa continued to squirm a little, tugging on her squirt, and then cringing at her pretty nails. There was a tight feeling pressing against her chest as she glanced up to see the other girl going through the song choices, before looking nervously over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching them.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Knight Errant » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Sam squirms a little more... then nods... "Okay..." She thinks a bit... then looks to the blonde. "I'll cheer for your team... because you asked first..." She says. Its... the most fair way of picking she could think of at the moment...

=====================

Melissa sees a few kids the same age as them in the arcade... playing games! And a few teenage boys glancing over at the pair of teenage girls in short skirts about to play DDR...

Sarah nods! "Ooooh... this one!" As she picks the song Butterfly... and looks to Melissa. "Mmm... guess I should pick easy mode, huh?" She says... hitting it as music begins to play.
O Muse!

Image Image

Knight Errant
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Harri-chan » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:57 am

The blonde boy fist pumped the air as the brown-haired one turned away, shaking his head. A timer appeared over the heads of ALL the boys, counting down the seconds from sixty. The blonde offers his hand to help Sam up from her seat.

"Congratulations, you made the right choice... ", he said.

===

Melissa let out a small groan when she saw boys looking, and tugged her skirt against her thighs, looking back to the screen as the music began. She started off stepping on the arrows that lit up at a slow pace, before her eyes widened as the pace of the music got faster.

"Ahhhh!", she cried.
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplaying