Secrets Beneath the Waves

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

Secrets Beneath the Waves

Postby Maelyn » Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:47 pm

The young man stared out into the brilliant azure water as he sat upon the edge of a long wooden pier that jutted out into the sea. His long, ragged black hair tossed in the ocean breeze, and he sighed a little. He spent most of his free time like this... A wanderer had no friends, no family, no posessions... Just the sea. He moved backwards, laying on the dock and letting his left foot dangle into the cold, salty water. "So.... Bored..." He mumbled, letting his eyelids droop over his brilliant emerald eyes.

(( Roll Call! Sorry I'm a little late, busy at school. ))
Maelyn
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Drake24 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:03 pm

A splash of water explodes near your foot as a dark haired young man surfaces from underneath the waves. He takes in a deep breath and then starts sifting sand through his fingers, letting it fall out in clumps until only a small metal piece is in his hands. "Jackpot.." He grins rakishly, wrapping the metal in a cloth and pocketing it.
Drake24
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:22 pm

*Alex was taking a walk. For some strange reason he felt drawn to a certain beach. He couldn't figure out why though. As he kept walking he came across the Beach that was drawing him toward it.*

"Okay this is strange. Why was I drawn here I am really confused. I wonder if anyone else is on this beach?" Alex said as he set foot on the beach just to take a look at it.

OOC: I finally created a character, he is in the Sign up.
Last edited by AshK on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:13 am

*Dan's sitting on the beach skipping stones on the waves. He noticed Allen out oft he corner of his eye and turned his head slighty*
Chris
The whole Gang
Currently a Neko,Thanks to Usagi Tsukino
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:30 pm

Dan wrote:*Dan's sitting on the beach skipping stones on the waves. He noticed Allen out oft he corner of his eye and turned his head slighty*

*Alex notices Dan and heads over to greet him.*

"Hey there I was drawn here for some unknown reason I can't figure out why though. My name is Alex Allenton what's yours?" Alex asked
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:36 pm

*Dan blew the hair out of his face and turned towards the guy headed towards him* "Oh hey, I'm Dan. As for being drawn towards the beach, I'm not sure, I'm just bored and headed down here."
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:42 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you Dan. I don't know if the water is safe to swim in or not, so I am not going to try and go swimming." Alex says as he picks up a flat rock and skips it across the waves. It bounced off the waves ten times before it finally went into the water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Maelyn » Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:26 am

Kaelis glanced over at the boys who had disrupted the peace, sighing as he stood and sidled over to them. "Oi... Slow day, eh?" He said simply, stretching his arms out in the sun. "Nothing seems to be going on..." As he spoke, a large fishtail flashed out of the water near the pier, quickly disappearing again beneath the ocean waves. Kaelis whistled as he followed the mysterious fish's movement. "Well, that one was huge... Didn't look like any old fish, to be sure." He shrugged, with a quiet "ah, well" to nobody in particular.
Maelyn
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Drake24 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:04 pm

Drake frowns to himself as he sees the approaching crowd of boys. "Great...news of sunken treasure gets out fast.. I better salvage as much as I can before these kids pick it clean." He pockets the coin and takes a deep breath, diving underwater to look for more valuables.
Drake24
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:24 pm

Maelyn wrote:Kaelis glanced over at the boys who had disrupted the peace, sighing as he stood and sidled over to them. "Oi... Slow day, eh?" He said simply, stretching his arms out in the sun. "Nothing seems to be going on..." As he spoke, a large fishtail flashed out of the water near the pier, quickly disappearing again beneath the ocean waves. Kaelis whistled as he followed the mysterious fish's movement. "Well, that one was huge... Didn't look like any old fish, to be sure." He shrugged, with a quiet "ah, well" to nobody in particular.

"Yes it is a very slow day. I am bored out of my wits. By the way my name is Alexander Allenton. You can just call me Alex if you wish to. That's what everyone else calls me." Alex said as he continued to skip rocks on the water.

"That was quite a weird looking Fishtail that I just saw. I wonder what it was." Alex said to himself as he continued to skip Stones on the water.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Nov 04, 2007 7:44 pm

"And I'm Dan." *he notices the fish tail* "Hey, anyone hungry?"
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:07 pm

"Is there anyway we could pass the time by swimming?" Alex asked to no one inparticular.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:18 pm

"Sure, why not?" *takes off his white shir* "Any other takers?"
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby AshK » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:30 pm

"What's the use of going to a beach if you're not going to swim. It's a good thing I wore my Swimming Trunks. Last one in is a rotten egg." Alex says as he takes off his shirt and short range warps into the Water and starts to swim.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Postby Dani » Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:01 pm

"Cheater!" *Dan runs into the water*
Chris
The whole Gang
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Next