King [SIGN-UPS]

[Placeholder]

Moderator: Mistress Guendolen

King [SIGN-UPS]

Postby Rena » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:51 pm

To be quite clear from the beginning, the plot of this isn’t entirely my idea. I’m actually borrowing a concept from the shoujo manga ARISA and applying TG/TF aspects to it. You do not need to know anything about the manga to participate. I don't know how many people I'm going to accept, but it won't be more than 8.

---

Everything began as a message board that everyone in class 2A of Himetsubaki High School could access from their cell phones to be used to socialize, and it was used that way for a long time. Until one day, a user with the username “King” appeared, promising the students the impossible: that if they made a wish, he would grant it for them. It was seemingly a joke at first, but was proven otherwise when a girl wished to get 100% on her next test and actually did so. Next, it was wished that a teacher at the school would be gotten rid of, and inexplicably he disappeared without a trace. There were rules, however. Everyone submitted a wish at the same time, and the King would only select one to grant, which he would announce. Eventually, the message board changed into nothing but a King page.

The interest in this “King” began to increase in intensity, and soon everyone in class 2A worshipped the King as a God, even setting aside their free period on Fridays so that they could do it without getting caught by the teacher. Rumors spread, however, and students in different classes and even teachers themselves began trying their hands at the wishing. It was dangerous, because the King didn’t really care how, just as long as the wish got granted. Sometimes, people got hurt. This lead to people starting to doubt the King, but those people were quickly “punished” by the King. They were either completely ignored by the believers, or somehow ended up injured or worse for doubting his divine power.

Months after the creation of King Time – the time for King appropriately named by the students, a nearby high school was caught up in a horrible accident that completely annihilated the whole building. As a result, the students that had gone there were forced to attend Himetsubaki in the mean time. These students were shocked to find out about the King and his power, and doubted its reality. It was impossible, and they weren’t going to join in on some crazy cult thing like that. However, that would not do for the followers. If they were all going to co-exist, they all needed to believe in the King. So they all thought up some significant wishes in order to show them the King’s real power. So imagine the shock when the chosen wish was this:

FORM

Name:
Age: (Remember you don't have to be a student of class 2A to join King time. If you aren't a teen though, you'll need a good excuse as to why you're in a highschool)
Gender: (Male if you want the effect of the King wish, but if you want something different your character can always start out female...)
General Appearance:
General Personality:
Optional History:

TF Likes/Dislikes: (I don't really do male TF, so if you pick a male expect to be TGed no matter what.)
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Re: King [SIGN-UPS]

Postby Nikki » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:00 pm

Name: Gordon
General Appearance: tall, brown hair blue eyes
General Personality: Jocklike
Optional History
Tfs: No reversal, deformation (includes oversized above DD breasts) age progression female to male. Wouldn't mind being turned from senior to freshman
Last edited by Nikki on Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nikki
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Harri-chan » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Name: Megan Matthews

General Appearance:

She's quite a pretty young woman, with reddish brown hair that's usually tied back at school. She wears glasses that rest across her nose, helping clear up the poor vision of her green eyes. She has a nice chest, and she knows it, often given her female student a little smirk, wearing her blouses with a button or two open to show off her superior figure to the teenagers. The young woman obviously keeps herself in shape, as she's slim and toned, with a gorgeous pair of long legs that she also loves to show off with short skirts.

General Personality:

She was a late bloomer in life, and often got teased about it. As a result, now that's grown up and filled out, she can be an awful show-off when it comes to her figure infront of her students, as well as other teachers.

While not horrible, she does enjoy her authority, and will happily hand out detentions with a smile for any missed homework or mis-behaving in her classes.

Optional History:

TF Likes/Dislikes: I enjoy AR, don't really enjoy AP, or being turned into a boy.

Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Evra » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Name: Alex
General Appearance: Around 5;10 short black hair with some long hair in the front it coverign his left eye icy blue eyes pale skin mostly all black cloths
General personality : quiet not a social person

Tf likes/dislike "i like tg obviously :p and usually into something the same personality as my char or cute/ dislikes - anything sexy or super happy cheerleaders stuff like that
Evra
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Kris_Roth » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:10 pm

Name: Karl Reece
General Appearance: Short Brown hair, blue eyes, 5'10" 190 pounds, wears t-shirts and jeans
General Personality: A bit shy, but is a good friend and will help his friends, no matter what.
Optional History: None

TF Likes/Dislikes: Anything is okay, except for AR or being turned into a furry, or anything like that.
Kris_Roth
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Jacqueline » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Name: James Wester
General Appearance: Casually fashionable. Often wears sneakers, blue jeans and a t-shirt covered by a jacket. He is slightly taller than average, with ruffled, thick brown hair.
General Personality: Gentlemanly. He will do anything reasonable to please a woman, regardless of age or availability. He's not a skirt chaser, he just likes to make women happy. While he has many female friends, he had never had a girlfriend.
Optional History:

TF Likes/Dislikes: No mental alteration, or hooking 'her' up to a man, please, or any furry TF. Besides that, the more exotic or extreme the better. Anything involving girl-on-girl action is more than welcome.

( Edit: stupid typo's. )
Last edited by Jacqueline on Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out the test to find out who you are!
Jacqueline
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Rodney » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Name: Romain Dupont

General Appearance: Good looking tall guy (Schoolgirls likes to gossip about whether he has a girlfriend or not). Wear glasses. Carries a scarf and a jacket, especially when it gets windy or rainy as he often goes outside to smoke.

General Personality: He was caring when he decided to teach abroad. But now Students pretty much looks all the same to him now. With the years passing by he has become a bit heavy handed on giving detention, more than a few troublemakers hates him. He looks very cool, but he is actually bored.

Optional History: While his French is perfect, he has a strong accent in Japanese/English (whether, the RP happens).

Fun fact : He is not French but from the French speaking part of Belgium. No student care about that detail.

TF Likes/Dislikes: I would like the TF to be the result of a revenge , It's up to the king to decide if "the boys" include a male teacher. Otherwise : Anything :D

Last edited by Rodney on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodney
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Ookalf » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Name: Takeru Esumi
General Appearance: As the name implies, Takeru's of Japanese descent, with the dark hair, kept short and tidy, and dark eyes that fact implies. He's about average height, slightly overweight, wears glasses, and is usually dressed in plain t-shirts and jeans.
General Personality: Takeru's the bookish type, rarely talking to anyone. He can almost always be seen carrying some book or another, which he'll start reading whenever he's got free time.
TF Likes/Dislikes: For this one, I'd say something with a more sexy body type. Nothing too extreme, though, and with as few mental changes as possible.
Ookalf
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Zoey » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Name: Lance Weather
General Appearance: Lance is your normal joe, nothing outstanding about his physical being. He has short Brown hair with matching brown eyes. He's 5'9 and about 145 pounds in weight. Apart from the obligatory jeans and shoes, Lance always wares Shirts with designs and puns on them, this day he came with a shirt that says: Im not late, Im early for tomorrow.

General Personality: Lance is generally nice, but very competitive and is a sore loser. He likes to play games and is a big procrastinator. He also takes alot of pride in being a man.

Optional History:

TF Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Age Progression, would like to stay 100% Human, little to no mental alterations. Hmm... apart from that, everythings ok.
"Let me confirm, your shelter shield is activated?"
"What are you planning?!"
"Your shelter is secure, is it?"
"Of course it is! Just see for yourself how powerless you are!"
"...Roger that."
Zoey
MSF Addict
MSF Addict

Postby ZeroForever » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:44 pm

Name: Mickey Ruth
General Appearance: 6’0 well tan physic, he’s muscled but not in the overly bulky way. Buzzed Blonde hair, blue eyes, he’s pretty much the typical bishi sport jock appearance wise.
General Personality: Friendly muscle head. This IQ isn’t the highest but he’s managed average grades despite it all. Not one for bullying or the like due to his sportsmanship like upbringing, he enjoys being one of the crowds as long as it doesn’t go against his high moral ground. Not one for religion or fantasy as most of his free time is devoted to sports.
Optional History: Sports freaks is a simple way to describe his family, mainly baseball over all else but the other sports carry weight as well. As a result he’s grown up being one as well, general in whatever sports teams he can manage he’s been on several championship level teams in his junior high school years however due to a accident he was put out of commission with a broken leg the majority of his freshmen year only just recently being allowed to rejoin in sports now that he was a sophomore only to end up having to change schools.

TF Likes/Dislikes: none
the anti-thesis of myself... come see, feel, know the truth beyond truths it'll just cost your soul.....
Overlords+Magic+Tropes=TF TG and flying jigglypuffs... among other things
ZeroForever
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Alissa of Someday » Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:49 pm

Name: Jack Nai
General Appearance: Jack is of slightly above-average height, with black hair, and a slim build. Generally he wears a black suite and tie around the school, his hair combed and his shoes polished.
General Personality: Back at his old school, Jack was something of a political manueverer--sure, student body president really doesn't mean that much, but telling him that is like yelling at a rock--he treats his quest for political supremacy like a quest for world domination! You can bet that he'll be running for any office this new place offers...and if it doesn't he'll try and make on himself.

TF Likes: I'm pretty flexible, but I'm fond of mental changes, and age regression and such--though by no means does this mean that any changes have to fall into those categories--surprises are lovely as well.
TF Dislikes: Pregnancy, extreme AR or extreme AP.
Alissa of Someday
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Name: Jeremy Thatcher
General Appearance: Tall and Lanky, with little glasses and golden blond, medium hair, that falls slightly over his face. He wears one of those button up shirts, and leaves the top two buttons undone, and baggy-ish pants.
General Personality: Easygoing, and Laidback. The kind of guy who would shrug if he was on fire, get up, then wash the fire off. He's also the kind of guy that you see his face as much as hit feet, he always sits with his legs rested on the desk in front of him. Cool, calm, collected, he can almost never be broken out of calmness, and is a natural leader in that regard.
Optional History: His easygoing-ness is perfect for what sport he plays, soccer, and in goal to boot. He's perfect at it, due to his ability to ignore every pressure, and never let anything get under his skin. Nothing breaks his cool....save King Time. He was never a believer in KT, and his sister made a wish that he would. She vanished the next day, and he's made it his silent, yet unannounced goal to find King Time, and bring him to justice....if KT is in the area.
TF Likes/Dislikes: Whatever you would be able to do the best, I guess. No real big wants for this one.
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Rena » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Geez, when I tell you guys I'm going to accept around 8, you should stop signing up around 8. XD Anyways, I guess I'll accept 10 other than myself (oh god all of the transformation descriptions I'm gonna need to write. ><) based on quality of the signups.

Accepted
Ginny
Rodney
Ookalf
ZeroForever
Nosnits
Alissa of Someday
Kaizer
Loid Thanead
Kris_Roth
Evra

As for my character, I'll probably put him up tonight after work and then start the RP tomorrow since I'm off. \o/

Name: David Eddy

General Appearance:
A Canadian transfer student in his own right, David has always been relatively out of place in the Asian schools due to his clearly eastern appearance. He has brownish-red hair that he usually wears in a relatively short fashion, and he can be usually seen clad in Himetsubaki's uniform - black pants with a thin black jacket with the letter H embroidered into the left chest with gold string. He is slightly overweight, but not so much that you would call him fat or anything.

General Personality:
Rational, David is one of the few who have doubted the King ever since it's sudden appearance. He always makes level-headed decisions and has been investigated the truth behind the King for several months. However, for the most part he's a good natured person with a soft spot for cute girls, which could be described as one of his few weaknesses. He is a very determined person, not letting even any punishment from the King stop his investigation. And, if there's any impending trouble, he'll be the first to point it out.

Optional History:
David moved to Japan several years ago with his kid sister when their dad was transferred with his work. He had problems fitting in at first, what with all the culture shock, but he eventually settled in, becoming a student at Himetsubaki High. When the King appeared, he was one of the few who doubted it's absolute power, and has been subject to many rounds of punishment for it. He concluded that a student must be responsible for all that was happening, but had nowhere to point a finger so he began to investigate, digging himself an even bigger hole.

TF Likes/Dislikes: TG, AR (will go as low as like... 8. No lower), slight AP, slight TF, inanimate TF. Dislikes expansion, muscles, complete animal TFs, old age APs, etc.

Name: Li Yin

General Appearance:
Li is a thin Chinese boy that isn't exactly anything special in appearance. He wears the same black school uniform that David does, with brown eyes and messy black hair.

General Personality:
Li Yin supports David's investigation into the matter of the King, but is a little bit more clumsy in terms of what he does. He is often caught doing suspicious things related to their investigations while David is not, and is thus punished a lot more. He is a bit of a carefree goof, taking everything in stride. However, he can't forgive the King for making one of the teachers, his older sister, disappear.
process | deviantart
Looking to participate in a more mature / sexually explicit RP? PM me!
Rena
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Maiden Miki » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:13 pm

I hope I am not too late to join.

Name: Micheal Anderson
General Appearance: Micheal is fairy tall and skinny. Not exactly the heartthrob teacher that could be found in shojo animes that all the girls fall for. He has brown eyes that could be best described as muddy puddles and they look as if Micheal always needs more sleep. He tends to wear a baggy black suit that is in need of ironing with a red long sleeve shirt under the coat. MIcheal's hair is just as messy looking as his shirt and should be tied in a hair tie.
General Personality: Unlike MIcheal's clothes, his love of teaching is very neat and clean. He loves to teach math and tries to pass that love to his students. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. It is the things that a teacher does that makes Micheal feel a bit down. The endless papers to grade, troublesome students, paperwork to fill out. All that stuff make Micheal feel a bit dishearten. Overall, Micheal is a nice guy and doesn't like to push people.
Optional History: MIcheal had recently got out of college a year ago and is a new teacher at Himetsubaki High School. His first year wasn't that successful since teaching for a full year took him by surprise. Student teaching felt so much easier compare to the real thing but he is eager to try again. Micheal has heard about the one called King but knows that as long as he keep up his teaching methods then there would be no need for the students to be distracted by the King during his class. Micheal is a bit worry about the class size that may be a result from the other high school.

TF Likes/Dislikes: No pregnant TFs and could I have a TF deage to be around teen years? No inanimate object TFs
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Return to Roleplaying