Caption These TG Images Series 1

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption These TG Images Series 1

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:23 pm

Here are a few images for users to put in their own captions for TG Transformations:

Note: When chosing and image or two to caption, make sure you put () around the name of image.[/img]
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:13 pm

Image #1: "Um, sir, I can explain why I have all of this stuff with me. See, I used to be John, but this magical goat thing cursed me, and I only have one week to hunt it down, or I'll be stuck this way and forget my old self and I saw it near the bathroom...how long do I have detention for?"

Image #2: "I can't believe how unfair this contest is. If we spill even a single drop, where stuck as girls." The red head said. "Just focus on making it to the table without spilling any." the other girl said.

Image #4: "See, the old gypsy lady sold me this magical sketch book. What? You don't believe that its magic? Well, how about the fact that before I drew this 'self portrait', I was a guy named Stephen. Want me to draw you next?"

Image #6: "Tell me where they are. Of course you know who I mean, the crew of the Flying Dutchman. Why am I looking for them? I was once the captains first mate. You wanna know what they do to traitors on that ship, just take a look at me. Who am I? Geeze, haven't you ever heard of Blackbeard?" (I had to throw that in. Only famous pirate I know O.o)

Image #7: "Mmmm, this pocky is really good. I wonder why the old man who sold it to me warned me not to eat too much. Huh, I've only had 2 boxes, why?"
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:19 pm

Pic #1: "Okay let's see... sword, check. bow, check. arrows, check. hunting knives, check. Ill-fitting school uniform, check. Wait, what?"

Pic #2: Every guy dreams of working at the beer factory downtown. Little did Tom and Harry know that even the most perfect-looking job has to have a downside. Now as Tina and Harriet, they had to push the product, or their manager would fire them without turning them back.

Pic #3: "Call me a little witch, will ya? Now you are one too Rick, or should I say Rachel? How ya like them apples?"

Pic #4: James still couldn't believe this girl was his friend Todd. She was cute, interested in him, and they carried conversation just like before he became her. This date was going perfectly too. He just had to let Todd draw a couple landscapes and then go for some ice cream, and he was sure Todd would be all over him. Someday, he would have to ask her just how that lakehouse had changed her so if things didn't work out, he could "find" a new girl.

Pic #5: Fred went to the usual spot to meet up with George by the highway for their usual after school hijinks, but found this girl listening to music and George nowhere in sight.
"Hi there, um...you wouldn't happen to have seen some other guy waiting around here, would you?"
"Nope," replied the girl, "just waiting here for you, Fred. What took you so long?"
"George?"
"Of course numnuts, you expecting Tony Blair?"
"Well, you look different today..."
"Oh yeah, that." The girl hit the pause button on the music player. "Been listening to this new group called The Changers and I looked like this when the cd was over. Figured you could listen to it and we can pull some pranks in the locker rooms at the public pool. Ooh, and tonight is ladies night at the Rave club. Nothing like dancing for free."
Fred was tempted, he had to admit.

Pic #6: "And last on the crew list is cabinboy Hugnkiss. Used to call him Steely Dan, but he tried to mutiny so the capn he made it so he stayed close all the time. Real close."

Pic #7: Hugh had always liked chocolate, but he seemed to like this batch of pocky more and more as he ate it. And why did he feel a draft?
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Return to Caption Images