TG Caption extended stories

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: TG Caption extended stories

Postby MarioDS01 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:14 am

MarioDS01 wrote:I have been looking at many TG caption art and notice that some can be made into series and/or longer stories because the concept with each one.

Here is the list I came up with: C12 (Marcman2020), papers (stellar Medium), Pinkjp (Alebann), queensknight (Sentaiga), C4 (Marcman2020), sexy_no_jyutsu (MaidenofDarkness), and valentinesdaygirl (Kerina).

The words in colons are the authors for each caption. If anyone wanted to create a series or extended story out of each caption, they would need permission from the authors. If this message reached the authors themselves, they may think of do something with their own captions, that depends.

Here are more TG captions I have found that could become extended stories and/or series: alittletipsy (kerina), Anime4 (Garath), CursedSword (Yamigalence), kunoichichange (Yamigalence), NinjaTG (Yamigalence), bffjp (Alebann), and witch (MSFcom).
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:49 am

Hey, you... Start looking through my topic. ;p Just teasing.

I'm mostly curious if you'd find anything that I'd also consider worth extending/making into a story/et cetera.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:17 pm

The thing about mom...err Sent is sometimes she does continue captions they are just more adult and not shown here. I am not sure if that is one of them or not but mom err Sent might send you the captions she has done that can't be shown here if you pm her. ohh and Sent is my mom IC so I call her mom all the time because she's my latex loving mom. ^_^ and I love her.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Previous

Return to Caption Images