TG Caption extended stories

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

TG Caption extended stories

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:01 pm

I have been looking at many TG caption art and notice that some can be made into series and/or longer stories because the concept with each one.

Here is the list I came up with: C12 (Marcman2020), papers (stellar Medium), Pinkjp (Alebann), queensknight (Sentaiga), C4 (Marcman2020), sexy_no_jyutsu (MaidenofDarkness), and valentinesdaygirl (Kerina).

The words in colons are the authors for each caption. If anyone wanted to create a series or extended story out of each caption, they would need permission from the authors. If this message reached the authors themselves, they may think of do something with their own captions, that depends.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:09 pm

Don't forget that many of Nikkou's captions are edited down.
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:29 pm

Well, they were probably listed from the site... I only have twenty up there, since there's nothing that makes putting HTML up easy. Well, possible at all, what with using JAlbum. XD

But, yeah, if you look through my caption topic, you can see most of the captions that I've made. Most of them I make with the intention of being able to expand upon them or, in some cases, make a universe out of them. The vast majority are abridged or half-way versions of something more. I just haven't done anything with them myself because I just don't have enough focus for any larger project like that.

Every now and again I remind people that they can do something with my captions, since it's my intent for many of them to be inspirational. As dar as my memory serves me, I think that only Garath ever did anything with any one of them...
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:53 pm

XD I had to go to my photobucket album to remember what I typed for that caption. It could be expanded on, but I have no intent to. Sorry Mario, I was just going for the sweet simple shock of Jessie waking up after such surgeries were unexpectedly performed.

But I do suggest you go through Nekkid's caption thread. She has hundreds that are beyond compare =D
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Uh....where do I find the Nekkid captions. I looked under the caption link from the main MSF home page, but I can't find the name under N. I also checked the forum under author in captions, but no like there either. Could you send or place a link for Nekkid so I can check out her Captions? That would be very helpful.

Also for the others who respond to my topic, wished that I may have more time to make a little series out of some of the captions, but I am trying to be busy with not one but possbly two zelda game stories. One is call "The Legend of Zelda: Triforce of Love" where Link and Ruto go on a long journey together. The other is where Zelda is a Tomboy princess and is the hero of the game instead of Link. The first one will have one TG in it.

I maybe able to squeeze some time for at least one or more of the captions. I think I may at least do the Naruto one, the others are up to the other users.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:07 pm

You can find my topic here. And the first caption there is one of my most favorites. :3

Now, not all of my captions are there... But most of them are. Including the twenty on the site, I have 305 captions to date. I'm hoping to eventually get to making a site so they can all be browsed, but the task has been daunting to me and thus I haven't gotten around to it yet... ^_^;

And it's funny that you should mention Zelda fanfiction... I"ve had one in mind for two months or so now, but I still haven't worked up anything to start on it. XD;;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:41 pm

Interesting, so you are doing a zelda fanfiction as well. Well, with my zelda fanfiction I was hoping to make at least one of them into a real Zelda game, hopefully a 3D one since my dream job is creating videogames.

If you want to check out my fanfiction go to: http://www.ficwad.com/index.php

I also made a Teen Titans Fanfiction(That will just remain in the site) call Robyn. Check that out as well. Also thanks for sending me a link. And can you tell me a little about your Zelda Fanfiction?
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:51 pm

Good luck trying to work something out with Nintendo to make an official Zelda game. @_@

And no, I can't tell you anything... Because it's a new idea and I'd like to capitalize on it like the evildoer that I am. XD Well, not really... It is a new idea, though... It's just that I can't say what it is without revealing the gist of it, and I'd rather write it than see someone else's rendition of what I have in mind, which has the potential to blow chocolate chunks (as a lot of fanfiction writers are infamous for).

So, I must keep it under wraps until I can have it written, so it's expressed like it was meant to be expressed. :O
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Arkain » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:06 pm

Not to burst your bubble, Mario, but your chances are close to zilch.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:37 pm

Wow so many people doing Zelda Fanfics.

This may seem rather mean of me, but I couldn't help it after hearing 'Zelda Fanfic'

Thanks to a friend who I'm not sure wishes to be named. I came up with a Zelda Fanfic myself. So there are like three of us now working on Zelda fics. :P

What's so mean about this? Well mine is actually 'decently far' into production. (I'm talking chapters having BEEN finished)

Except since it can take me MONTHS before I manage to get out a new chapter, I've been keeping ALL my projects under wraps, and not showing what's done untill it's ALL done.

I've had a Naruto fanfic in the works thats 'somewhat' like that caption mentioned earlier.

I really need to sit down and write more. At the very least I want to finish this Zelda fic after having come so far.

And I'm going off topic.

I read all the captions listed above, and believe a few of them would sound interesting if they were continued. Some of them I think were best as one shots. (papers)

As for Nikkou's captions. I may very well be the only one who's ever done anything with one of her captions.

The caption in question is:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime/next/Captions/killedagain.html

(You have no IDEA how long it took me to find that)

I still have the story I wrote to that caption if interested.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:02 pm

Arkain wrote:Not to burst your bubble, Mario, but your chances are close to zilch.

Oh that is sooo very encouring recker. Let me guess, you would say the same them to any one else that may want to send there ideas to some entertainment company and reck their dreams as well. Here is my advice pay. Keep your negative comments to yourself. That really hurts my feelings that I had this amazing Zelda story idea for a long, long time. Well, I will still continue the story no matter what and who knows, you maybe will be wrong if my idea is pick by Nintendo.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:07 pm

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to bring you down, but you do realize that pretty much nobody can just randomly send an idea to a company and have that company buy that idea and use it, right? The process would by necessity be more involved and lengthy than that. Most game companies have developers working on the inside. So you have a great idea. It's a start. You need to keep working at it, study the necessary things to work in the games industry, and try to get hired by Nintendo. THEN you might have a chance at getting them to use your idea. I'm not trying to dash your dreams here, just trying to put them into perspective. Idealism is all well and good, but you have to have your feet planted on the ground before you can build castles in the air.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:13 pm

Garath the Shadowshifter wrote:Wow so many people doing Zelda Fanfics.

This may seem rather mean of me, but I couldn't help it after hearing 'Zelda Fanfic'

Thanks to a friend who I'm not sure wishes to be named. I came up with a Zelda Fanfic myself. So there are like three of us now working on Zelda fics. :P

What's so mean about this? Well mine is actually 'decently far' into production. (I'm talking chapters having BEEN finished)

Except since it can take me MONTHS before I manage to get out a new chapter, I've been keeping ALL my projects under wraps, and not showing what's done untill it's ALL done.

I've had a Naruto fanfic in the works thats 'somewhat' like that caption mentioned earlier.

I really need to sit down and write more. At the very least I want to finish this Zelda fic after having come so far.

And I'm going off topic.

I read all the captions listed above, and believe a few of them would sound interesting if they were continued. Some of them I think were best as one shots. (papers)

As for Nikkou's captions. I may very well be the only one who's ever done anything with one of her captions.

The caption in question is:
http://www.angelfire.com/anime/next/Captions/killedagain.html

(You have no IDEA how long it took me to find that)

I still have the story I wrote to that caption if interested.

Interesting...now I see another in this same topic that is making a zelda Facfic as well.

Your are right about the papers one, it is kind of one shot, thought a funny story could be placed before and/or after the event.

Well, I'm going to see if I can make stories of the captions and give credit to the authors and each caption in the fanfic site I mention where I am writing the stories "The Legend of Zelda:Triforce of Love" and 'Robyn" for Teen Titans. You can check both out if you wish.

Actually I just came up with an original TG story that I might create into a series. The story is that one geeky guy is allowed one wish(Don't know how yet, like it matters LOL). His wish is that his bestfriend would get a girlfriend and that he would be good at football. The result is that he is transformed into a girl(For Girlfriend part), but He/She is still has the ability to be great in football. Kind of a offbeat funny story, eh? The title I came up with is "The First Female Football Superstar".
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:34 pm

Unfortantly it's not that orginal. Do some browsing at Fictionmania and you'll find quite a few things you thought was orginal.

Not that you shouldn't write the story ANYWAY. The best thing is when you turn something from 'done before' and give it an orginal twist.

EDIT: Not that you shouldN'T. Pretty much meant you should give it a go despite what may or may not be original.
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Arkain » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:40 am

Hey, don't get mad. Think about it a minute.

Now, the ONLY way you could do it is by getting on the Nintendo writing staff and getting assigned to Zelda. I suggest learning Japanese and going for a serious degree.

Arkain, the Patron Saint of People Who Fight Against Being Transformed Instead of Accepting It. Canonized...right about now.
Arkain
MSFer
MSFer

Next

Return to Caption Images