I haven't forgotten... Amazingly enough.

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

I haven't forgotten... Amazingly enough.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:54 pm

Sierra_Rune wrote:
Musashi wrote:FtM caption...! *TACKLES* It was beautiful, Nikkou. XD And ya'know, yer just an all-around darn good captioner. :3 You could probably make a caption about a sack of potatoes and make it interesting~ *Gives Nikkou a basket of FLUFF*

I agree. I hearby say that we find the most nicely bizarre picture we can for Nikkou, and see what she comes up with :p

It's the biggest caption load yet, and in my opinoin, among your best. ^^

And over a year later...

Well, lay some on me! XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:28 pm

Oh, Your asking for it.

http://www.transfur.com/Gallery/ViewImage.ashx?Image=1564

I love that picher for it's sheer strang-ness. It's titled "Bride of the leechman".
=3

I got loads more, if that isn't hard enoth. Also the artiest who made that picher goes by the name Carillon if you want to know.

Knock Your self out with this one, if you can do it I may just have to try and find a harder and/or Stranger one.
;D
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:37 pm

But it looks like that image has an artist that I can contact. And I'd have to do that if I can, and I'm lazy. XD I guess I'll have to go to this transfur place and see if I can find the artist, and contact information. Unless it's a place where people just nab images and host them there with/without permission.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:38 pm

Nekkid1 wrote:But it looks like that image has an artist that I can contact. And I'd have to do that if I can, and I'm lazy. XD I guess I'll have to go to this transfur place and see if I can find the artist, and contact information. Unless it's a place where people just nab images and host them there with/without permission.

They keep track of who made what, and only certent people are allowded to post things. So it's not a grab and go site. I'll get his profile and edit this post with it.

Edit: http://www.transfur.com/Gallery/Artist. ... t=Carillon

There is no contect infromation is seams. If you want to ues it I whould just put a note that he made it or something, or just don't bother and if he gettes angry just say sorry and take it down or something. Uesly thow as long as credit is given were credit is do there shouldn't be any problems.
=U
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:02 am

Well, I'd rather not, if I can't contact them to see about getting permission. See, I'll use them if I have no idea how to contact them (even if I know their pen name and still can't find a way to contact them), but if I know their name, and know where they're at, I'd rather not use it under their nose. A bit silly, I know, but that's how I operate. I prefer leaving it open to being contacted and removing an image that I used because I had no idea who they were, where they could be found, or how to contact them. With this, I have two of the three, so I'd rather not use it. I was kind of hoping for anime and manga images, anyway... I don't mind weird and all that, but it's easier to make captions of stuff that's not someone's personal work (without their permission).
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lucky » Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:27 pm

The way I always seen it is if you know there Pen name, but not any contack infromation you just put credit and uesly it will be good. Most artests I know whould be flaterded to find out there art work was being uesed for something (non profiot) and had there name there.

Some may be a little upset they didn't know about it, but uesly if you say you weren't able to find contact info they will understand.

The thing that does make artiests angry thow, is no credit given and especaly credit stolen. But since you seem prety sure that to ues it whouldn't be right. I guess I'll have to go off and findsomething eals then.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Sillystring-Man » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:38 pm

That is very possibly one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen in my entire life :shock:
Those who dance are often thought mad by those who do not hear the music
Sillystring-Man
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Lucky » Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:41 pm

Sillystring-Man wrote:That is very possibly one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen in my entire life :shock:

Realy? you must of never seen Lemon Party or half the stuff on /b/ befor.
O__o
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:52 pm

Lucky wrote:
Sillystring-Man wrote:That is very possibly one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen in my entire life :shock:

Realy? you must of never seen Lemon Party or half the stuff on /b/ befor.
O__o

/b/ ftw

Postby Sillystring-Man » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:21 am

Cant say i have
Those who dance are often thought mad by those who do not hear the music
Sillystring-Man
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Caption Images