My Captions

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby UDDCommander » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:53 pm

I actually didn't notice that at first
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:18 am

It's really bad form to rip off another TG anime site for caption material without crediting the source.

Postby Lucky » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:32 pm

Katty wrote:Wow. you work fast at this. Most people (not saying any names) only give out a few captions once a month if that. But you gave us 3 batches in under a week or so. I must say that the kitsune looked more cat girlish to me. O well. Hope to see more caps everynow an then. =^-^=

I thought it looked more wolf girl ish-caues of the fur inside the ear thing.
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:45 am

You know Writer's Block sucks x.x But for some reason whenever I have it caption ideas pop into my mind.

Saki shouldn't have this effect

Just a for a little while

Read really carefully next time

Little sis never got that cat she wanted
Last edited by UDDCommander on Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Katty » Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:30 am

This is a nice batch. Wild guess which one I thought was great. =^-^=
Anyway, The Saki one was kinda odd how it was writen, from first to third person. I dunno. Myslef, I like to keep it in the same narration for a whole stroy / cap. It still turned out good though.

"The good thing" had me a bid confused. If he wanted to be a girl, why was he resisting all the changes on him?
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Nov 11, 2006 12:04 pm

That's kind of got me wondering a bit, too. In fact, when I first started reading that one, I thought it was going be a kind of creepy forced-change thing where, say, some kid was up for adoption but the adoptive parents wanted a little girl to the point of having it scientifically induced or something like that. Then, suddenly, it's all okay at the end. Seems a little weird. Not to say it's bad, but it's a sudden flip that doesn't quite mesh completely. You need to continue to watch for typos, though I'm seeing am improvement there, which is good. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby UDDCommander » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:01 pm

Katty wrote:"The good thing" had me a bid confused. If he wanted to be a girl, why was he resisting all the changes on him?

Guendolen wrote:That's kind of got me wondering a bit, too. In fact, when I first started reading that one, I thought it was going be a kind of creepy forced-change thing where, say, some kid was up for adoption but the adoptive parents wanted a little girl to the point of having it scientifically induced or something like that. Then, suddenly, it's all okay at the end. Seems a little weird. Not to say it's bad, but it's a sudden flip that doesn't quite mesh completely.

Very good points...I'm gonna rework it when I get the time
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:29 pm

You probably wouldn't have to work on it very much, if the change reflected this idea: while he wanted to be a girl, he wanted to develop into his own female personality instead of being forced to become the kind of girl that he didn't want to be. It's a suggestion, at least. Other than that, I liked the kitty sister. :3
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby UDDCommander » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:58 pm

It's been a while (blame school) but I'm finally able to find the time to write stuff again, and so I present more captions for your enjoyment.

Always ask first

short and sweet

Catgirls have to be happy, it's the law

Unless they are being punished

Made into a Maid

Warning: groping, no bits are shown Girlfriends now
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Katty » Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:19 pm

You know, catgirls don't HAVE to be happy. While it was a bill on capital hill for a while, it was soon rejected from the many protests from catgirls, their boyfriends who were wrapped around their fingers, and the many others who were in transaction of becoming a catgirl.
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:38 pm

Really nice work, in general. I especially like "Always ask first." Most people have to sacrifice quantity to get quality, but you can pull off both.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby UDDCommander » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:00 pm

A few more this time. Finally got my copy of Word to run spell check, so let's hope all those grammar and spelling errors and typos have disappeared.

Just don't go over the limit

Which would you choose?

Blackmail for a date

Don't touch the target while a spell is cast

Those kinda magazines are bad for you
I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Katty » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:33 pm

Nice bit of captions you got here. Where can I get those implant? I would want to wear them all the time, which would be easy after 20 hours. Also, when you put on the ears, and they become perm, what happens to your human ears? =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:44 pm

Anonymous wrote:It's really bad form to rip off another TG anime site for caption material without crediting the source.

What is this guest talking about?
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby UDDCommander » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:46 pm

I hate Writer's Block, it's like trying to fight Kefka on level 2 with 1 phoenix down
UDDCommander
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images