Images Vezera gave stories they were never meant to have.

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Images Vezera gave stories they were never meant to have.

Postby Vezera 2.0 » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:24 pm

I'm starting to not mind the confirmation steps for guest posts. As this rate, I may never register. This is not, it occurs to me, necessarily a good thing. Regardless, I'm happy to report when I re-read this two mornings later, I did not, in fact, hate it. I did notice, however, that one of the sentences was truncated. The text tool to the program I was using isn't very smart, so I had to manually wrap the text myself. Apparently, while doing so, I missed a line. Here is the complete sentence for those of you who were wondering.

"I have to say, I'm honestly a bit jealous."

Sophia Anieri: I'm one of those people who has nothing against predictability. The why is a bit of a diatribe, but I always enjoy when a reader figures something out and looks forward to it coming. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Rowan: Woo! I'm generating interest in my past works! At first, I have to be honest, I didn't understand the nature of your complaint correctly. Then I realized when I sized the image horizontally, I did so for my monitor. My widescreen monitor. My apologies. I always try to align the text, all five times I've done this, so that it requires the least amount of scrolling possible. If at all possible, I like to have the image and the text fit entirely in the screen. That's why with the amount of text in this one, I though it would be more convenient to have text both beside and below the image. Unfortunately, I miscalculated just how far to the side the text should go. Once again, sorry. In the future, I promise to avoid making the reader scroll horizontally if at all possible.
Vezera 2.0

Postby muffinstud » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:25 pm

Two pats on the back if the only complaints you ever get are about horizontal scrolling! Huzzah and congrats on some fun, different and entertaining caps.

Maybe if I start not logging in, I'll get an increase in popularity....
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Rowan » Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:58 pm

Hehe, yar that'll get ya. I'm not sure how you did it, but I think if you link from photobucket you can choose at what resolution the images are displayed.

@Cute Cuddly Kitty Bread Man

You're always popular in my heart~!
"Just because you're a brain dead ditzy cutesy violet girl, and generally non-dangerous, doesn't mean you can't be effective."

"Resistance is futi....fut....futi....umm....what's the word? Nevermind! Just eat the Tomapple!"
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Previous

Return to Caption Images