Caption this!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption this!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:22 pm

Yeah, here's another one after so long. For those of you that don't know, you simply make a post to caption the image.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Shadowmaster » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:09 pm

John couldn't believe it. Yesterday, he had made one of his classmates mad because he said girls had it easier, due to not being threatened to be beaten up all the time. She had stormed off, and he had forgotten about it until last night when she called him. "I guess we'll see who you think has it easier tomorrow." she said. John was confused, but went to bed anyway without worrying. When he woke up, he felt something was wrong. He looked in the mirror, and knew now what his classmate had meant. He then heard his mom at the bottom of the stairs. "Jen, get up or you'll be late for school." This is gonna be a long day. Jen thought.
I am a ninja, zam.
Shadowmaster
Total Nutcase
Total Nutcase

Postby Chibi MitchellTF » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:33 pm

"Okay, they told me that new drug at that party would change me forever, but this is ridiculous...Next time, I'm sticking with POT!"
Chibi MitchellTF
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Zeph » Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:50 pm

The only thing weirder than finding out that you have a long-lost twin sister is finding out that you've become your long-lost twin sister.
My art

Zeph: Why would the nations of the world spend gazillions of dollars to punch through dimensions just for sexy elf chicks?
Zeph: ....Wait, I just answered my own question.
Zeph
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Katana no Getsu » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:00 pm

and here we see rob the mourning after saying 'thats one hot cheerleader' while standing next to his witch girlfriend
Katana no Getsu

Postby Amber » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:47 pm

"Musa, why do I have to wear a dress to the party?" asked Zeph when Musashi asked him to attend the Bishi ball.
Just your everyday friendly neighborhood sorceress.
Amber
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:42 pm

Sam Beckett quantum leaped for so long that his body eventually died. But not before leaping into the body of a young girl who needed to achieve a stable relationship with a particular boy. And once his mission had been accomplished, it wasn't long after when he saw the girl's reflection in the mirror instead of his own. Al told him that his body had died, and that it was a good thing since returning to his body before his disappearance would have established him in a never-ending loop and that he would go through the same leaps over and over again.

Sam didn't think that it was much of a good thing. Not only was he not thrilled to be a girl, but he would have to carry on the girl's relationship if she was to have a chance to become a part of a team that would find many cures for diseases in the future. So, when he looked in the mirror, he complained about how much of a pain it was going to be to get accustomed to his new life.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Katana no Getsu » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:01 am

(that was my first caption)
Katana no Getsu

Postby Kuda » Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:23 am

The trouble really starts when your other self is looking in a different mirror than you. A victim of such a weird twist of fate, Nikki, formerly Nick, only wonders how she's going to get to her date now that she's become her own girlfriend.

(which anime is that pic from?)
Kuda
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Shuuko Nadeshiko » Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:31 am

Mimi formerly Micheal knew he shouldn't have trusted that doll. I mean besides the fact that it was a talking gothic doll, with evil things trying to claim it... though i guess in his panic that was why he did make a contract with it. The whole female master only threw him off with the transformation and memory alteration so no one else remeber... but that wasn't even the worst part.... if he tried to tell anyone about it... all he could say was "desu desu desu desu" much to his annoyance... as a result she was subconciously saying "desu" in all her sentences now.
shuuko likes lots of things but shuuko favorites are smiting and candy-desu!

Fear the DESU-DESU!!
Shuuko Nadeshiko
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Location: robbing all the local candy stores and sugar factories

Postby jimmyinwhite » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:22 am

"I really hate it when my sisters bring me home after a night of drinking. They always do something like this to me." Grumbles Jimmy as he looked in the mirror. "I wonder where my pants are ? the last time Anne dropped me off at work in a sailor fuku and I never heard the end of it from the girls at work. "
i walk in the land of dreams looking for the truth
test to find out who you are!
jimmyinwhite
MSFer
MSFer

Return to Caption Images