Musa captions? @_@ (Updated first post: 06/03/10)

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby muffinstud » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:16 pm

Be careful Mario! Just because the caption is FtM doesn't mean it is of a lower quality. In fact, I feel that Musa here performs a great service to MSF: that of bishi-fying the place so that 1) there are more sparklies present. 2) more females become present. I personally have to admit that FtM is not my favorite, but I have created my fair share of FtM captions. They're fun!

I actually liked the commentary in the first one, requiring the reader to think and make the connection. The poor girl won't just wake up with a tummy ache *wink!*
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Kalm » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:21 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:The first one, a stinking Female the Male one...next!

Wow, surprisingly rude...

Anyways!

Musashi:
I like you captions, they have FtM in 'em (bishis = awesome!), and they aren't all TG, which is different! Which is good! Diversity is a virtue, and all that!

Also, on a completely off-topic note, I just bought the game Musashi: Samurai Legend today, and I'm wondering if your username is named after the main character or if it's just a coincidence.
Kalm
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:44 pm

muffinstud wrote:Be careful Mario! Just because the caption is FtM doesn't mean it is of a lower quality. In fact, I feel that Musa here performs a great service to MSF: that of bishi-fying the place so that 1) there are more sparklies present. 2) more females become present. I personally have to admit that FtM is not my favorite, but I have created my fair share of FtM captions. They're fun!

I actually liked the commentary in the first one, requiring the reader to think and make the connection. The poor girl won't just wake up with a tummy ache *wink!*

Muffinstud...I am not saying that the FtM is of lower quality, it is just I don't like them that much. I perfer Male to Female captions, that's all, don't take it the wrong way, I don't have to much of a problem with people doing FtM captions, it's just not my cup of tea.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm

Kalm wrote:

Anyways!

Musashi:
I like you captions, they have FtM in 'em (bishis = awesome!), and they aren't all TG, which is different! Which is good! Diversity is a virtue, and all that!

Also, on a completely off-topic note, I just bought the game Musashi: Samurai Legend today, and I'm wondering if your username is named after the main character or if it's just a coincidence.

Sorry that I sounded rude for caption one of the new batch Kalm. I guess that was pretty cruel to me, I'm sorry, I aplogize to Musashi for that statement. The thing is FtM captions are just not my cup of tea at all.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Katty » Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 pm

Well, My fav had to be the last one in this batch. . . . . . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . And I got nothing else to say.

=^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:18 pm

Mario:

Well, you know what they say: if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all. If you must express your opinion, at least find an appropriate time and place to do it, and a better reason than " because it is what it is."

Katty:

You don't even have to say that much. ;p

Musa:

#1: Oh, the perils of lost goods that make guy goodies! :O Practically lost boys there... *Nods sagely*

#2: You forgot to mention that the kitty had other kitty friends, the ones that she liked. Yush! But it is still good as it is.

#3: Indeed, that stuff would surely be advanced stuff if it also gave them language! And "emesseff" always seems to make me think of this guy. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Musashi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:33 pm

MarioDS01 wrote:
Kalm wrote:

Sorry that I sounded rude for caption one of the new batch Kalm. I guess that was pretty cruel to me, I'm sorry, I aplogize to Musashi for that statement. The thing is FtM captions are just not my cup of tea at all.

If you would really like to show that you're sorry, then please refrain from saying things like that in my thread. I've dealt with enough crap over the years for being into FtM. If you don't like it, that's fine, but it is really not necessary to announce it every single time. It's just as easy to not comment on it.
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Musashi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:37 pm

Kalm wrote:
Anyways!

Musashi:

I do try to aim for diversity. :D And adding to the FtM content, as it is sorely lacking like... everywhere. >_>;

My name actually comes from the game Brave Fencer Musashi. Back when I used ICQ, I took on the nickname Brave Bunny Musashi, and the Musashi part just stuck. ^^;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:23 pm

Brave Fencer Musashi was a good game. I played it so much my arms would hurt and sting. ^_^;

Yay for diversity! :O I wonder how many FtM captions I've made... I'm trying to put together a decent-sized FtM caption-to-be folder so I can find them easier since, right now, I pretty much have to sift through 2000 images. <.<; But I'm nabbing a bunch of yaoi image collections (from games) so I can have something of a stock to choose from. Worry not, Musashi, for my lame FtM captions shall come anon!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:14 pm

Musashi wrote:
MarioDS01 wrote:
Kalm wrote:

If you would really like to show that you're sorry, then please refrain from saying things like that in my thread. I've dealt with enough crap over the years for being into FtM. If you don't like it, that's fine, but it is really not necessary to announce it every single time. It's just as easy to not comment on it.

Yeah...I know. I try to refrain from saying that anymore, I promise.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:30 pm

Good work on all three. The first one was an amusing correlation with the image, the second was sort of sad, bittersweet really, but an effective and well-done story, and the third was just quirky and fun. Another amusing interpretation of the image used. Good job. :) **thumb up**
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Musashi » Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:04 pm

Just one for now. It popped into my head and I had a few spare minutes. That's about all I had time for. @___@;

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion22.jpg

Now back to work... *Resumes slaving away* Summer semester is evil! ;_;

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:12 pm

You have a summer class as well? So sorry.

On the caption note, Very cute. But I would like to see the maids rebel someday. But hey, that is just me.

=^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Musashi » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:18 pm

Here's another that popped into mah head. MtF-style this time.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion23.jpg

Better eat some lunch... *Wanders off*

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:47 pm

Hmm, do I smell a follow up? no? Then maybe it was that can of beans I ate. None the less, I liked how he was very noble about wanting to save everyone. But one question, after the goddess saves the land, will she leave or stay or what? =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images