Musa captions? @_@ (Updated first post: 06/03/10)

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Musashi » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:12 pm

Just one for now. Something more on the evil side. I think it ends a bit abruptly, but hey, I ran out of room. XD;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion31.jpg

Jake, I think you found this piccu for me, didn't you? SO THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. :D
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:21 pm

Oh, that is creepy.... The ending worked fine for me. It seems fitting for the mood. You did good here. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Katty » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:35 pm

Kinda odd, but hey, odd is cool. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby SDHero » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm

Creeeeeepy, Musa :(

But, very enjoyable nonetheless :P
*Placeholder until I think of a real signature*
SDHero
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Rowan » Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:42 pm

Awesome!

But kinda sad :? Poor Maids!
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Meru » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 pm

Yay for me!
"Taking advantage of male pattern baldness is about as low as you can get! I won't allow it!"-Croix from La Pucelle
Meru
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Ninian » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:48 am

Hm... Musa, I have to admit I'm conflicted. Not by any fault of your own, oh no. It's just hm... how to put it. I like captions because they inspire certain, uh, feelings and consequential activities from me. They're fetish fantasies ultimately for me, and I tend to rate or criticize based on how much they can move me emotionally (... and physically). So given that you specialize in FtM, a large element is missing for me.

Which is a shame because the last ones you've done are right up my alley in themes and so on. That last one would be a coveted part of my caption collection. I'll admit I was tempted to mentally reconstruct that fantasy, just with genders switched around -- that's says a lot in your favor. You also switch up structures, which is crucial (i.e. not always starting the caption with introducing the character or their friend, your latest trying second person, etc.). It's a shame your older stuff isn't available anymore so I could be more thorough. It's also a shame to me that given how many physical males or people generally attracted to girls here, you don't have the audience I feel you deserve.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Musashi » Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:59 am

Nina Anilina wrote:Which is a shame because the last ones you've done are right up my alley in themes and so on. That last one would be a coveted part of my caption collection. I'll admit I was tempted to mentally reconstruct that fantasy, just with genders switched around -- that's says a lot in your favor. You also switch up structures, which is crucial (i.e. not always starting the caption with introducing the character or their friend, your latest trying second person, etc.). It's a shame your older stuff isn't available anymore so I could be more thorough. It's also a shame to me that given how many physical males or people generally attracted to girls here, you don't have the audience I feel you deserve.

Older stuff? You can find all my stuff in my captions section. :3 And here (except for a few REALLY early ones): http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... FCaptions/

Yeah, a bigger audience would be nice, but I'm happy to have what I've got now. Even some people who aren't typically into FtM have been very nice and encouraging. :D
Really, I hope that other people out thar like me who search for FtM material and can't find any will one day stumble on what I've made, and hopefully they will find it enjoyable. :3

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:11 pm

While I usually have a preference for male-to-female transformations, I found the girl-to male maid, the one with the girl who was changed by the "Bishi-dust" and then couldn't resist the lure of boy-love, and the MMO one very exciting.^_^ It seems you have quite the knack for making maleness look fun and alluring.

I've long considered you to be very good at writing captions, but have just recently found some cappies you wrote that were right up my alley as far as my personal tastes. Don't worry, I won't yell at ya if you post something that doesn't suit my interests. ^_^ I'm just glad to be able to be truly drawn in and mezmerized by your work for the first time, rather than just giving a passive respective acknowledgement.
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Musashi » Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:34 pm

Terri Violet Tsukino wrote:While I usually have a preference for male-to-female transformations, I found the girl-to male maid, the one with the girl who was changed by the "Bishi-dust" and then couldn't resist the lure of boy-love, and the MMO one very exciting.^_^ It seems you have quite the knack for making maleness look fun and alluring.

I've long considered you to be very good at writing captions, but have just recently found some cappies you wrote that were right up my alley as far as my personal tastes. Don't worry, I won't yell at ya if you post something that doesn't suit my interests. ^_^ I'm just glad to be able to be truly drawn in and mezmerized by your work for the first time, rather than just giving a passive respective acknowledgement.

Awwww XD *HAPPYDANCE* I'm glad you like those! :D I didn't know my stuff could ever mesmerize anyone. Aw, you just made my day~ *HUGS* Sankyuu ^__^

EDIT: Oh, by the way, what are your personal tastes exactly? Just to give me somfin' to think about. My inspiration seems to have dried up for the moment. :o

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:17 pm

*hugs back* You're as cute as ever.^_^

I have a tendency to like transformation storylines that are "playfully dark." In other words, there's a certain element of fear and/or loss inherent in the tranformation, but the transformee eventually ends up finding some sort of happiness in their changed life. Mind control could be involve, but it's not always neccessary for me to enjoy this sort of story. Sometimes it can just be a case of the TF victime gradually learning to embrace the strangeness that's entered their life on their own.^_^

I'm not sure if you'd be into this sort of thing, but I think it'd be interesting to see you do a caption where an angry, insecure girl has a habit of yelling at some gay boys for being "perverts," but they wind up turning her into one. He'd be resistant to his new form at first, but then eventually succumb to the tempations of boylove.XD
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby Dani » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:21 pm

Soo cute, and where did you get that avi? :3
Dani
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Musashi » Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:23 am

I'm not sure if you'd be into this sort of thing, but I think it'd be interesting to see you do a caption where an angry, insecure girl has a habit of yelling at some gay boys for being "perverts," but they wind up turning her into one. He'd be resistant to his new form at first, but then eventually succumb to the tempations of boylove.XD

Fufufu, sounds interesting to meeee... I'll have to look into it. Gotta find the right piccu and stuff. But definitely like the idea. XD

Dan wrote:Soo cute, and where did you get that avi? :3

Aw, sankyuu~ *Hugs!* The avi I found on LJ at an icon community. It's Ritsuka from Loveless. :D

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Musa captions? @_@

Postby Musashi » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 am

New Musa captions?!

OHSHI-

RUN!

Well. Anyway. Here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... FCaptions/ The five newest ones. I'm kinda rusty thoouuugh.

Oh, if it asks for a password, it's catfish. :3

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Musa captions? @_@

Postby Terri Violet Tsukino » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:28 pm

You're pretty clever when it comes to humour. The shy girl turning into the crazy muscle guy who was about to pop out of the machine was pretty hilarious.^^
Terri Violet Tsukino
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images