Musa captions? @_@ (Updated first post: 06/03/10)

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:19 pm

I guess, though I for one would not want to spend a month as a guy. It would be way too weird. The most I'd be willing to do that for would be a day- again, just to get a glimpse of what the other spectrum was like. And I'd be reluctant to go even that far, unless it was definitively, positively guaranteed that it could be reversed at the end.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:22 pm

Musashi wrote:Nikkou, yeah, I was going for more realistic. In fantasy it's easier to say "soandso gets changed against their will but lives happily ever after," but I can't see that outcome happening so much if it were reality. So jus' wanted to experiment with that. :o *Nodnod*

Sorry if I depressed anyone. o_o *Offers hugs and fluffy bunny rabbits*

Remembering that part of my life doesn't depress me, so no worries. It had been bad then, but then again I might not be the person that I am if it hadn't happened. The blade of the sword is in the scabbard, as it were.

Gwen:

For me, it is the opposite. The serious, realistic and depressing things come naturally to me. Making positive-themed captions aren't as easy for me to make. In the end, though, I prefer to not stick to the same thing(s). I have no idea the number of my positive and negative captions, or which would be of greater number. I think I"ll leave someone else the task to look through several hundred captions to find out. XD;;

Okay, now I leave Musa's topic so it can return to its regular program. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:24 pm

I think you're pretty even, actually. That's a reason why I like your captions so much. You tell all sorts of different stories in all different moods. I like variety. Especially departing from the norm, which you're good at. :) Oh, yes, and you can spell correctly and use puncutation. An ability not to be dismissed, in today's society.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Musashi » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:26 pm

Guendolen wrote:I guess, though I for one would not want to spend a month as a guy. It would be way too weird. The most I'd be willing to do that for would be a day- again, just to get a glimpse of what the other spectrum was like. And I'd be reluctant to go even that far, unless it was definitively, positively guaranteed that it could be reversed at the end.

Well, I say a month just cause that'd give guys-turned-girls a chance to see that girls are not making PMS up, and that we are not exaggerating how bad a period can be. XD
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:32 pm

Oh. Right. You do have a very valid point there. I think the world would be very different if they knew what that was like first-hand.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:14 pm

But PMS does vary, just like men and how bad their feet smellzzzz. ;p As for periods, some women get very lucky and consistently get light bleeding and no cramps at all. Most women would probably curse them for not having more of the curse. XD On the other hand, some get the kind of periods that are actually debilitating/incapacitating.

Also, even if men became women for a month, a period (and thus PMS) may not happen. Naturally, it takes a lot longer to set up the menarche than it does for following menses, and that can be seen since the following few after the first can be irregular and occur in greater spans than one month. However, the sudden change in hormone distribution, and their amount, might make many of them experience a sort of emotional shock. At least it is my opinion that such a sudden change of chemicals, to a body and mind that hasn't become accustomed to them (unless they get pre-used female bodies!?1/!?!/1), could cause anything from irrational behavior to actual problems with functioning and physical pangs.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Tala » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:17 pm

The first one was funny. The second one was the kind of dark caption that is rare in these parts.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Musashi wrote:
Guendolen wrote:See, that'a precisely how I look it. I know many people are just exploring fantasies. But you said it exactly the way I see it. The majority of people who experienced a forced change would not suddenly decide that it was meant to be and they were more comfortable this way or whatever. They'd just be living in the wrong skin, through fault of their own. It's the other side of this coin everyone explores here, and it doesn't get looked at so much. Maybe that's why I get so excited when I see it. :)

Though I do think something like a mass worldwide gender-swap for like a month could be handy... just temporary, unless someone did really want to stay that way. It would be a good chance for everyone to see what it's like on the other side, thus increasing understanding among us. Does that make sense? XD;

Actually that is a neat idea musashi to have the whole world change into the opposite gender for a month to explore the other side of the gender fense so to speak. Some or most may not enjoy it but some would like myself. Actually your idea could spawn a few tg captions out of your idea you came up with. And yes maybe some of the characters in the tg captions or most of them would figure out a way to stay male or female depending on their original gender. Just an idea you could share with the rest of the tg captioners in this site.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Katty » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:21 pm

Nice small batch. I liked the destroy all one better. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Rowan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:13 pm

I felt bad for the plushie toys that were getting destroyed :cry:
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Musashi » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:11 pm

Rowan wrote:I felt bad for the plushie toys that were getting destroyed :cry:

Haha... should I do a REVENGE OF THE PLUSHIES then? XD

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Rowan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:24 pm

YES!

Maybe they heal and get revenge on the parents though? :wink:
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 pm

You do what you feel like doing. I have seen all to often people getting swamped by idea requests.

Most of the time, if the writer is happy and having fun, then the work comes out great. If they are stressed with a deadline or trying hard to make everyone happy, then the work suffers.

I hope what I said was not rude at all. If it was, I am sorry. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Musashi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:46 pm

Tralalala, here's a few more~ *Skips around*

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion19.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion20.jpg This one was originally going to be a contest entry, but I ended up making another with a similar theme but more on the silly/upbeat side, which I thought would appeal to more people. So this one goes here!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion21.jpg

Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby MarioDS01 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:14 pm

Musashi wrote:Tralalala, here's a few more~ *Skips around*

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion19.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion20.jpg This one was originally going to be a contest entry, but I ended up making another with a similar theme but more on the silly/upbeat side, which I thought would appeal to more people. So this one goes here!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v127/ ... tion21.jpg

The first one, a stinking Female the Male one...next!

The 2nd one is interest the girl turned into a cat. Wished she turned into a Neko Cat girl so she can talk. But at least as a cat she is taken care of, with a much shorted life span then a human though...

The 3rd one got to be my fav of the new batch from you. That is pretty cool a girl had a spary that turned her cat and bunny pets into a bunny girl and a cat girl. Man, I wish I knew a place to get that spary just to transform my pets(If I had any) into cute hybrid girls. At least now they can talk like normal humans to their owner, even though if might be permenment, which that would be awesome!!
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images