Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Nina/Akemi not logged in » Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:24 am

^^;; Just wanted to post to give Stellar my thumbs up. I liked the dark tone hinting things to come in the clothing one especially.
Nina/Akemi not logged in

Postby Stellar » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:03 pm

Nekkid wrote:I have a sort of challenge for you. When you have the chance, make a caption that focuses primarily on a detailed transformation rather than addressing the "WH" words all that much. And be sure that the image has some aspect that could indicate that a transformation had taken place (such as the common glow that surrounds girl characters, and their expressions).

I'm searching for an inspiring photo, but the actual transformations don't intrest me anymore >.> There's only so many ways to describe the reversal of gender or changing of certain features and instincts (in the case of neko tfs for example). And it feels like all of those ways have been exhausted years ago. So, instead I tackle new angles on before and after >.> But i'm still gonna give it a try.

Rowan wrote:I hope she doesn't leave them as clothing forever, that would be kind mean. Maybe only a week or two hehe.

Bullies don't get to be that lucky ^_^ hopefully a future clothing tf caption wont be a stuck situation since I'm not too fond of them myself, but still >.> a clothing tf is a clothing tf in my mind @_@

Rowan wrote:I loved the ray gun one ^__^ Where can I get one of those? hehe.

At your local school science lab possibly >.>

Guen wrote:And is the last one a potential precursor for a universe? I'd like to hear more about it.

Not an rp universe >.> it's just gonna be a series of captions explaining the fall of the Redheart Kingdom and the change their world undertook. Although if someone wants to take it a step further after a few more caption I'd be glad to lend my thoughts ^_^

Nina wrote:^^;; Just wanted to post to give Stellar my thumbs up. I liked the dark tone hinting things to come in the clothing one especially.

It's you! a couple days ago I was looking through really really old posts and wished I had been around way back when ;-; you all seemed like a happy family rather then a growing community *Feels empty inside*
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:30 pm

Ah, I see. Well, it'll stil lbe fun reading. And I'll be family with you, if you want.... I don't want you feeling empty.... **hug**
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Re: Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

Postby Stellar » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:51 am

SO... I can't put captions together for the life of me any more.

BUT before I completely lost the ability I made one last caption uhhh maybe 8 months ago or so.

This is that caption. I titled it 'bleh swap' because I was struggling to make the picture speak to me and felt like it didn't achieve what it was capable of. It is relatively short compared to some of my others, so that might be good, but it still holds true to my focus of around the tf then the tf itself.

DUNNO, but enjoy if you so chose to =)
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Harri-chan » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 am

I liked that one a lot, Stellar, really cute picture :)

(This is Ginny from waaaay back on IRC, don't know if you still remember.. )
Harri-chan
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Postby Stellar » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:33 am

OH MY GOSH REALLY?? XD I was wondering how you've been =D *licks*

And thank you =)
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:22 am

Don't say it's the last, or I'll cut you.

With words. They'll be biting, too. Don't make me snap. OH SNAP!

Oh. Too late. :P

I'll have to show you how bad my captions are so you'll feel obligated to make more and save everyone from mine.

Also: nice caption. I didn't forget. Okay, for a moment, but better later than never, right? :wink:
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

That one caption is gut-wrenchingly great. It really hits close to home with how I worried about my parents showing more attention to my older brother when I was younger. Fortunately, in my case, I was wrong. Great caption again...
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Previous

Return to Caption Images