Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:33 am

Ooo. I like the last one best. It was dark, yes, but so well written. Maybe I enjoy captions like that because they're rare; most of them are the happy-fluffy-bunny types. Not to say that's not a valid story type, but darker stories like this are rare. I definitely approve. The other two did make me chuckle, though. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby MarioDS01 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:46 am

Some more good ones Steller. Liked the first one, was pretty fun that you made it like some chat room where one girl transforms a newbie male(I Guess) to a girl and just keeps gromping Him/Her. Then He/She leaves after too much gromping. Question is: Would the user change back to normal after signing/logging out? Or would the user remain female and need to sign back in to ask the original user to change him/her back to a male, just curious...

The second one was kind of neat of a switching bodies caption where a guy I guess in his girlfriend's body kicks some other guy for some reason.

The 3rd caption, I am surprised you are actually contuning the story. i understand that the guy is pretty depressed he lost Ainiallav and now people are wonder what happened to her since he changed reality that she was always human. Now he summoned another pixie to find the one he loves and is being even more difficult that the last pixie. The pixie says she would help him if she somewhat have control of him in his dreams. I just hope what she is asking of him in exchange to finding Aiallav will be well worth it. And yeah things do seem to be getting worse for Aaron with his depression and dealing with the police, but at least part of your sentence suggest things will get better at the end. I hope you do continue the story and clear things up.

Well hope to see more captions from you.
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:52 am

1: My favorites of the three...~ IRC-type silliness. ;p

3: I so saw that coming. Mwa-ha-haaaa!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:51 pm

^_^ the first one is such a Kumi thing when she's teasing someone of course gropey is mean so I poke which is also rude. But still hehe all fun ^_~

Third one.... mmmhmmm....well we'll see what happens.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Katty » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Second to last was my fav of this set. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Stellar » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:27 am

日光 wrote:3: I so saw that coming. Mwa-ha-haaaa!

Nuuuuu! The next installment will have to blow your mind! Otherwise I give up. I think I promise a real tf in the next one. I think. My fingers will decide when they're typing.

Kumi~ Come one now, groping isn't mean. It's fun for all, the one being groped just needs to deal with it XD

Mario~ There was actually more to the first caption. But I figured it would be silly if tgEnthusiest continued talking after the noob left, and I didn't want to switch to what tgEnthusiest was thinking cause that would ruin the flow of the caption seeming to be just a small block of aim talk.

Guen~ There's more darkness to come ^_^ There's plenty more to the story.

Katty~ Why?
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Katty » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:31 am

Hmmm. Good question. I guess it is just one of those "I like it for no real reason." I get those sometimes.

Maybe it is because of the simple yet cool idea of a bodyswap, I dunno.

Sorry for being Vague. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Stellar » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:13 am

Here's one to hold you all over untill I finish my third caption for the contest. I'm pouring all of my muse into them, but they still feel inadequet. Oh well, I think trying so hard has expanded my mind a little more.

Here's a simply complex caption! I wrote it with so much more in mind, but I'm tired of being so straight forward. Draw your own conclusions from the character interaction, and the subjects emotions. I have faith in you, and please don't tell me what you think I was trying to express cause you'll likely make me submit and tell you all what I really intended.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby MarioDS01 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:23 am

Stellar wrote:Here's one to hold you all over untill I finish my third caption for the contest. I'm pouring all of my muse into them, but they still feel inadequet. Oh well, I think trying so hard has expanded my mind a little more.

Here's a simply complex caption! I wrote it with so much more in mind, but I'm tired of being so straight forward. Draw your own conclusions from the character interaction, and the subjects emotions. I have faith in you, and please don't tell me what you think I was trying to express cause you'll likely make me submit and tell you all what I really intended.

Well I read it and it is pretty interesting... I hope David and Trevor can be good friends again personally. I rather this situation get worse. Maybe they can become better then friends, it you know what I mean.

But by the sound of it, it seems a little on the light side and I don't think you want misfornate to poor David...
MarioDS01
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:25 am

I'm not so sure it's complex. It's probably more on the obscure and/or open to interpretation side. I had garnered quite a few ideas from it, but they all seemed simple enough to come up with, even ones that seemed very unlikely. I think that the last sentence is the biggest piece of whatever puzzle that you might have put together, but, to me, it comes off more like it's a reflection of something personal about the author. And that's about all that I can say without saying any specific interpretations, which you asked to not hear. ;p

Other than that, aside from a few spelling errors, one or two words missing, and a mistake in perspective in the beginning, it was alright. The name of the caption's file, though, makes it hard for me to favor any of the interpretations that I made because it makes me confused. It just doesn't seem to match at all; it's too extreme. That sort of title I would expect someone contemplating suicide instead of mere hiding. And from someone who seems to be immature, no less.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Katty » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:52 pm

Gotta admit that it was alot of stuff. Some bad, but most good. I wanna see this contest caption you have coming sometime. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:28 pm

Interesting little story. I'd like to hear more about how these events came to pass, speaking for myself. And I too look forward to seeing yoru contest captions. :)
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Stellar » Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:16 am

That caption started off with an idea to make it something to chuckle at, but I just couldn't keep it simple.

The back story, and the reason why the subject decided to become female is what's complex, nekkid. And frick, I read over the caption twice hoping I took out all of the 'you's XD I've been writing in a first person perspective lately, then decided I should just do this one using third person. There's nothing too personal about it for me, all of us have felt the weight of the world at one point in our lives, and a youth is more likely to be that sensitive to something to immature. I put plenty of thought into the title as well. I'm glad you noticed XD Because it gives the perfect hint that I wanted. *augh! feels herself caving in at this point... but manages to resist explaining further!* I suppose if it draws out a nice conversation I don't mind elaborating little by little Nekkid =)

Katty cat kit-kat. Hmm, I wouldn't recomend reading the two contest captions I have when they come out. One's boring, and the other's rather common. The only part of them I pride myself on is the boring ones fluidity. It doesn't feel as choppy as some of my other stories read, then again I'm probly wrong XD

Guen, see what I just said to Katty =)

Mario, I expected that sort of reply from you =p they're ex-best friends for a reason and the voluntary tf wasn't to fix their relationship.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Katty » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 am

Ok. Katty cat kit kat understands. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Wait a sec, I'm just Katty! =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Stellar » Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:50 pm

*shrugs* well i tried =p
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images