Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Stellar » Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:41 am

Now that the contest is over, let's propperly post my submissions here so I can hear comments. Comments I say! XD

Reinventing the Fuku I tried, and it took a stranger turn then I was expecing. Don't get me wrong >.> with a picture like that I was going for tragic, but that was more then I bargained for.

The popular vote AKA The Hall Monster It was simple fun *rereads the caption* I had more for it >.> but it would have become lengthy and I'm so tired of writing stories instead of captions x_x
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lucky » Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Both were awsome captions!
=D
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Rowan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:00 pm

I loved the hall moniter one the best hehe.

The fuku one was scarey o.o
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Katty » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:32 pm

Hall moniter was a jerk one. I like.

As for the fuku, it was long and kinda creepy.

=^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Gee-chan » Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:49 pm

Well wasn't too impressed with the hall pass one, it was ok but not right for the mood I'm in at the moment.

As for the fuku one. one word. Amazing. You take the concept of the magical sailor fuku and twist it so it still forfills the wish but in a monkey's paw kind of way and you're insight into the character and her deduction was very convincing.
I'm looking at the world through a Jaffa-cake filling.....

Let the loli's hit the floor.....

Things to do before you die: Number 57: Lunge wildly at The Pope!
Gee-chan
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stellar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:58 am

Time for something fresh!

A conceptual! I figured since I'm more frequent on IRC it's time I flesh out what astrial is so I don't have to keep repeating myself. It may seem like I'm one to do long winded things and simply explain everything in a long drawn out post that would likely contradict Stellar, but that's the beauty! I'm to lazy, and Stellar is beyond average astrial's now that the Nook vol. 2 is up and running and seeming to be a now complete planet with humans, peachoids, and more then likely merfolk somewhere to be found!

*ahems and ends her tangent*

They_visitors This twilight hour I was productive at finding different approaches to things that appeal to me. This is just one example and I'm so happy that it came out so simple ^_^

I'm in an ecchi mood and this shows it I also needed some comedy in the lineup and strange groping situations just beg to be turned into humor XD

Stellar finally makes a clothing TF caption of her own! I originally started writing this a few weeks ago, and when I opened the text document tonight I wonder why I thought it was incomplete. With one minor alteration to the text I photoshoped it in and here we go.

The beginning of the Redheart Kingdom captions This is just to introduce another concept. The idea is that *Stellar stops herself and lets people draw their own conclusions* Uh... Well there's hopefully going to be more, so far I only have two more images that work with the universe.

And theres 5! Digest, enjoy, and comment my friends! ^_^
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Haylie » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:43 am

Ve-ery nice. I still can't find a good pic to caption, and then I have to figure out how.
I applaud your creativity. (You can't see me, but I'm clapping)
Zu fent wahl hin brii. Slen Ek Brit!
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Language

I haz Deviant
Haylie
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:25 am

I hope you can forgive my "substance mode" (I get more into particulars when I'm tired, and I haven't slept for three days or so), but I noticed a few things. Well, I've noticed them before, but it's only now that I bring them up. I think. *Scratches head* When you say "astrial", do you mean "astral", or do you intend it to be something else in some way? And when you say "oogle(d)", what you need is either ogle or goggle, depending on the circumstances.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Stellar » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:43 am

Oops I'll have to fix my ogle XD I'm bouncing off the wall and need to be trying to wind down to try to sleep X_X

Besides that, at first astrial was a spelling error. It was unintensional too, I know that it's suppose to be astral, but then I thought about it and was like, "well that makes them more of their own race with the extra vowel leading to a third syllable" and thus the astrial concept took a step forward that day several months ago. It doesn't quite matter though, I do correct people when they say astral in reference to me, but it isn't anything that irritates me since there isn't much known difference yet. =) *prepared for another question*

Edit! and I know you're just nitpicking cause you want me to make the best captions possible ^_^ *Stellar hugs Nikkou for caring*
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:59 pm

Honestly I am just tired, and in such a state I don't have much justifiable cause in reason. I just felt like doing it. I tend to end up giving most of my serious feedback stuff when I'm exhausted rather than wide awake. I try to avoid it as much as possible, because you haven't seen nitpicking (in my case) yet.

I have a sort of challenge for you. When you have the chance, make a caption that focuses primarily on a detailed transformation rather than addressing the "WH" words all that much. And be sure that the image has some aspect that could indicate that a transformation had taken place (such as the common glow that surrounds girl characters, and their expressions).

Okay, time for me to return to being a zombie while I play the video game. *Trudges back* Controller... Controller...! *Drools*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Rowan » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm

I liked them ^__^

I hope she doesn't leave them as clothing forever, that would be kind mean. Maybe only a week or two hehe.

I loved the ray gun one ^__^ Where can I get one of those? hehe.
Rowan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Musashi » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:07 pm

I enjoyed the "visitors" one. It had a pleasant creepiness to it. :D
Item 1: ShounenAi Badger Badge
2: God of Bishounenkind Badge
3: FtM Badge

"Yer so funny in a harmlessly psychotic way ;-p" - Coru-moose

"You're like a ninja ferret on crack." - Zack

Dubbed "Moon Master" by Kata
Musashi
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:18 pm

Good work, overall. I know this is going back a bit, but I was extremely impressed with "reinventing the fuku." That one was excellent. You told the story so well, conveyed the feelings in that single page or so of words. Very impressed indeed. The other ones were good as well, though. I concur that The Visitors was also a good one. Kind of Twilight Zone-ish. And is the last one a potential precursor for a universe? I'd like to hear more about it.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Katty » Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:40 pm

Katty liked Stellars captions. Katty also likes how Stellar talkes in the third person sometime. Katty is like that as well. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Impy » Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:05 pm

I liked the clothing and the ray gun one. Both funny in their own ways.
Impy
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images