Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Vivid .jpegs from a Stellar mind

Postby Stellar » Fri May 19, 2006 12:26 am

Thought I'd give this a try XD all the art from my captions will most likely come from May-chan's giant archive that she has shared with us =)

The Model Android

Papers

Payment

I was gonna keep going since writing captions was alot easier then I thought XD but it's awefully late and I wanna get a few other things done before I pass out. I will make an effort to do more if you peoples like them =D And also I'll add my little disclaimer here on the first post that MSF can add these to the caption section.
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 am

Those were good for a first. These are your first, right? XD

As for my personal perspective, I didn't get why the former occupant of the android apologized. Didn't seem to fit to me.

And do you mean by wanting something like that to happen to you as in being as lucky to actually look genuinely female after such an operation? XD Though I do wonder what implants you meant. Probably breasts, I assume?

I'll keep in mind to get these captions on the site. Though at the moment it may still be a while do to stuffs.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Fri May 19, 2006 11:05 am

Jabberpocky wrote:As for my personal perspective, I didn't get why the former occupant of the android apologized. Didn't seem to fit to me.

To me, the apology was the former occupant feeling some remorse for forcing the person out of their body, since I'm betting the former occupant felt the same way when possibly the same thing happened to them before?
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Stellar » Fri May 19, 2006 12:41 pm

Helel wrote:
Jabberpocky wrote:As for my personal perspective, I didn't get why the former occupant of the android apologized. Didn't seem to fit to me.

To me, the apology was the former occupant feeling some remorse for forcing the person out of their body, since I'm betting the former occupant felt the same way when possibly the same thing happened to them before?

yep, like I said, I wanted to add more, but limited myself, so I had to cut out a big chunk of the last scentence.

Yea, they were my first lol

And I'd just want to be in that situation in general, go in for some surgery that has nothing to do with being femenized, then wake up and have the doctors worriedly tell me that they accidentally made me female >.> Just wait till I write some alien obduction captions XD I'm a freak... But like the title says, these are from my mind o_o;
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Stellar » Thu May 25, 2006 11:54 pm

It's been several days now... some of you call that length of time a "week," do as you please for I present some new captions =D

Project Kimono's first human test.

Renaissance

Unreturnable Presant

Enjoy MSFers
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 26, 2006 7:35 am

I enjoyed them. Thanks. ^_^ Though I liked the third one best. :3
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ninian » Fri May 26, 2006 12:52 pm

It's very nice of you to do these ^^;
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Fri May 26, 2006 9:19 pm

Yeah, I agree that number three is the best. Would it be possible to do a follow-up, to see what happened?... I'm also intrigued by the kimono project thing. Seems mysterious. I've got quite a few pictures of gals in kimonos, if you need any more.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Stellar » Sat May 27, 2006 12:42 am

Nina Anilina wrote:It's very nice of you to do these ^^;

It's not really a favor or anything, its just for you, me, and anyone else to enjoy =)

Guendolen wrote:Yeah, I agree that number three is the best. Would it be possible to do a follow-up, to see what happened?... I'm also intrigued by the kimono project thing. Seems mysterious. I've got quite a few pictures of gals in kimonos, if you need any more.

For the 3rd caption I don't think I'll follow it up, I like mysterious unfinished things >.> Don't hold me to that though. If I find a picture sutable there could be a continuation.

And for P.K. theres dozens of good pictures from May-chan's download, but I'd be happy to see more ^_^
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Katty » Sat May 27, 2006 7:36 am

Nice pic's all around. I like number 2 the best myself from the second set.
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Ninian » Sat May 27, 2006 10:35 pm

It's not really a favor or anything, its just for you, me, and anyone else to enjoy =)

I remember hearing in passing from you that you were a "real girl" and I sorta feel indebted to them when they contribute ^^; It's a complex I have, I'm sorta convinced no "real girl" could ever like what I like (though Kerina is proof of this being fallacy).

But all the same, thanks for sharing your imagination. I happen to really like the style you use, too.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Stellar » Sun May 28, 2006 12:24 am

I don't wanna burst your bubble but I'm only female off work >.> Unless that's what you meant by parenthasizing real girl. My transformation is on the horizon though, I've had a couple visits to a free TG clinic and .. yea =)

Don't let that stop you from considering me completely female though XD Makes me feel comfortably happy.
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sun May 28, 2006 12:50 am

^^; Well, it's gotta be burst now as what I was saying has to do with one's history. I feel too many transsexuals try to run from who they are, not come to terms with who they've been, not recognize their history makes them different from other women no matter what they try to tell themselves (those born women are the ones I feel guilty when they share/contribute, as they have no reason or motive to be interacting with the TG community normally) and should instead embrace their diversity instead of being ashamed by it... I mean, I'm sure out there somewhere are born women who wished they could have as interesting a history as transsexuals try to give up in order to be more like a woman.

But that's a totally serious topic that has no place right now ^^; Sorry if I disrupted your sharing.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Stellar » Wed May 31, 2006 4:35 am

My internet was out for over 36 hours so I figured I'd do a couple captions.

Panty Shot

And Project Kimono is onto it's second test subject.
Last edited by Stellar on Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~Wearing Vintage Misery~
Stellar
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Katty » Wed May 31, 2006 2:26 pm

I liked them. Hey Mikey. (I just dated myself. darn it.) but still, Nice ones. Can hardly wait for the next test of project Kimono. Wish they had neko side effects, but that is just me. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Next

Return to Caption Images