Desperately seeking image *_*

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Desperately seeking image *_*

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu May 04, 2006 7:42 pm

For months I have kept an eye out for an image in particular that I had once had reserved for a caption, but I haven't found it after losing it when my last computer bit the circuitboard. So, I was hoping that, if someone came across the image described below, they could send it my way... And receive my eternal gratitude. *_*

Alright, first and foremost, it's centered on a priestess. It's night and you can see the garden/yard/outside while she's sitting in the house. She's bleeding and probably has a pained look on her face, perhaps even coughing up some blood. Also, I believe that the moonlight gives her a bit of a glow around her body.

I hope to find it soon, or receive it from someone soon, because I'm going nuts wanting to use the idea that I've had for it. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby May-chan » Thu May 04, 2006 8:24 pm

is she albino?
Lookit my art n' stuff >_< !!!
http://maychanlj.deviantart.com/
"No, the other May Chan, the Fort Knox of TG imagery." - Thorn
http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y176/m ... %20Images/
May-chan
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu May 04, 2006 8:28 pm

As in red-eyed at least? It's possible. I can't say that I remember the minute details very well, but it's possible that her hair was either white or brown/black. I can't say that I recall any other colors such as blonde, orange, blue, purple, red, etc. So it's a safe bet that her hair was either white or brown/black. Her eyes might have been shut, though I can't really remember anything specific with the eyes.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu May 04, 2006 9:02 pm

The third is probably the closest to matching the angle and position, but none match what I have left of the image that's in my head. I'm still grateful though. If a little more digging in Moeboard doesn't reveal any luck than I could use the last image you have shown there. Thanks for the effort. *Hugs* Getting this idea out means a lot to me.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Caption Images