Caption This! Part Six!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption This! Part Six!

Postby Jayme » Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:07 pm

You know the drill! :o

Full-Size Image
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Kyrex » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:26 pm

You try to hold a calm expression as you stare back at the young man staring at you quizically. "So wait.. why don't you want me to take this job?" he asks you. You want to unfold every detail to this poor soul, but you know he wouldn't believe you if you did. After all, the little legends surrounding the shrine you worked out, that you thought were just fairy tales were very true, but no one would believe you...

It's hard to believe that you had been pulled into eternal servitude as a shrine maiden. It's hard to believe that you'd even become a shrine maiden... And now, you stand there, leaning against a tree, trying to convince the poor fool who decided to pay notice to the dusty "help-wanted" sign that he shouldn't get a job here, but some how you can't just tell him not to directly... It is a bit lonely with just you and the head priestess here.. Maybe he'll be happier living with the two of you..?
Kyrex
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Caption

Postby Corana » Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:42 am

...And with a gust of wind, the vision of beauty was gone. As he spun around to find her, his suddenly long hair brushed his... her?, face.

----
Just a very short 'Oh Dear' caption.
-Corana-
(Yes, its my first post, I tend to lurk, and check forums sporatically. Oh, and my spelling sucks.)
Corana

Return to Caption Images