Tired of the captions

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Tired of the captions

Postby Grey-Bara » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:02 am

Ive been here for a month and have seen enough of similar/cliche captions to make me sick, they bassicaly fallow one of 3 patterns

A OMIGOSH, i shouldnt have done that ohwell atleast im cute
B offer bland dialoug or blang description, often explaining nothing of the transformation, leaving out many creative ways for it to happen
C pitcures mood dosent match or fit with the description or mood setting. (IE oh em Gee i am now a girl and pissed but i better blush and smile and instantly wear female clothing for no reason)

so try to come up with something new and fresh, look in the archives and see if your work has been done before before you submit it.
The world is in need of more Mothers who know how to do the job.
Grey-Bara
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Tired of the captions

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:43 am

Grey-Bara wrote:Ive been here for a month and have seen enough of similar/cliche captions to make me sick, they bassicaly fallow one of 3 patterns

A OMIGOSH, i shouldnt have done that ohwell atleast im cute
B offer bland dialoug or blang description, often explaining nothing of the transformation, leaving out many creative ways for it to happen
C pitcures mood dosent match or fit with the description or mood setting. (IE oh em Gee i am now a girl and pissed but i better blush and smile and instantly wear female clothing for no reason)

Know what the simple solution is to that? You make captions unlike those and hope others follow your example.

so try to come up with something new and fresh, look in the archives and see if your work has been done before before you submit it.

People might be compelled to... That is, if you had made your suggestion in such a way that would inspire them to. You can bring up your case about this, but not in this way. I'm not challenging whether you're right or wrong, but your delivery was... Like a rotten fish. Please, if you insist on trying to encourage people to do as you've said above, then don't offend them.

*Gives Tomoyo the thumb's up*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Caption Images