Caption This! Part Five!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption This! Part Five!

Postby Jayme » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:06 am

You know the drill! :D

Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:23 am

Wendy had invited her boyfriend over to show him something new about an old fighting game she had. He would do most anything to spend time with her, so it was an easy hook, line and sinker.

Of course, when she turned on the game and got the versus mode started, he remarked that it didn't look any different. What he didn't know, was that, after trying to play the game the day after a thunderstorm (which occurred while asleep), his girlfriend discovered that anyone that lost would become the character they lost as.

So, when it looked like she was going to lose, she leapt on him to keep him distracted. She had coaxed him into playing a female character, and she was dying to see how cute he would turn out. To reverse it, he would only have to win more times than lose on the scoreboard, so she wasn't worried about her actions.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby duck is lazy.. again! » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:25 am

Jackson always lost at games. All the time. His buddy greg would beat on him mercilessly.

"he's GOT to have a weakness!" he would tell himself. Just then, he saw greg playing in the arcade, and losing. He wasn't being beaten, he was letting the opponet win.

It was a girl with pigtails. He watched as Greg petted a pigtail as she beat him and gave a giggle.

"so, he loses to girls." Jackson had an idea what to do. He was dressing himself up as a girl. He had always fit his sisters clothes, and his hair was long enough for pigtails. Soon he creeped up on Greg.

"a game? maybe your place" Greg was instantly smitten. So they played, and played, Jackson felt a giggle come out of him as the padding.. seemed to warm.

The more he won, the more of a girl he became, he couldn't stop now though. Hours later, Jackie's having a ball... Greg's enjoying himself too.
duck is lazy.. again!

Postby Azure » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:27 am

Jeremy had made a bet with his sister Haley. The person who won best of 3 got to choose a new form for the loser. Seemed like an interesting match. But as the tiebreaker round started, Jeremy knew he was in too deep. His sister did everything in her power to keep him from winning.

If he had known how much Haley had wanted a sister before hand, he probably wouldnt have made this bet. But it was too late to back out. Haley would have her wish.
I cannot be held responsible for anything i say because apparently my cats have learned to type.
Azure
Lurking MSFer
Lurking MSFer

Postby neochikara » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:09 am

"...That was totally awesome!" Exclaimed an exuberant, distinctly enfeminite Lars.
The strikingly feminine and hyper-active Lars was a result of the years' best game. A game that even Jack Thompson agreed was the key to world peace. "If just winning one match did this for me, I wonder what a couple will do for you, Tobias!" Lars beamed, leaping upon his friend, beckoning him to take a shot.
"Well... Maybe just one won't hurt; and this character seems pretty modest..." Tobias digresses.
neochikara
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:22 am

Good job, everyone! I like them all thus far. In an interesting coincidence, Nikkou, you used my real-life name. I found that amusing. :)
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Return to Caption Images