Caption This! Part Four!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption This! Part Four!

Postby Jayme » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:47 am

You know the drill! Add a caption by simply responding to this post with a short story of some kind, doesn't have to be long, doesn't have to be short, just enjoy it! ^.^; hope that makes sense!

bigger picture
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:01 pm

"Alex's visage grew more sullen as his girlfriend, Maria, shoved him- now her, after drinking the 'augmented' Pepsi- in front of the mirror and held up a lacy scarlet bra. 'Oh, girls, don't you think this color is just so much more suitable that the other ones?' Alex's little sisters, Angela and Stacie, giggled in gleeful agreement.
"The sullen expression descended into a scowl. 'Is all this really necessary?' he complained.
"'Of course it is!' Angela piped up. 'How else are we supposed to all take that cruise together? It's from a girls' magazine, you know. I just hope no one finds out....' A sweatdrop appeared on her forehead.
"'And don't you want to look the part? I wish I was getting a new wardrobe like this!' Stacie squealed, hands on either side of her face.
"'Now, now, that's enough, you two,' Maria said, even as a smile twitched around her own mouth. We're just here to give 'Alexandra' some help with her new look. It's all in a good cause, right?... We're just helping you take your dream vacation....' The smile deepend noticeably.
"'But it would be nice if you all didn't enjoy this so much....' Alex (now Alexandra) grumbled."

Okay, this is my first attempt ever at coming up with anything resembling a caption, so please don't be too mean! I just got an amusing notion and I wanted to play with it.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Sentaiga » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:08 am

Already captioned that one as part of the shanghaied oline series. ^_^
Sentaiga
http://dpragan.deviantart.com/
~Of course failure is not an option, it's a result.

Sentaiga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:03 pm

Sentaiga wrote:Already captioned that one as part of the shanghaied oline series. ^_^

(People can make captions out of the images used before; you don't have to point it out. Please post caption material here, or comment on captions already posted.)

Travis was not a very happy camper. Not at all.

But he endured, and his pride dictated that he shouldn't show any embarrassment or fear over becoming a girl. The casual teasing almost got to him a few times, but he quickly covered it up.

And to think that all that he had wanted was to spend more time with his girlfriend. After returning from a week-long family vacation, he wanted to spend some time with her at the mall. But there she met some of her friends, who wanted her to join them. He had let her go, but not without first remarking: "I don't see why I can't spend time with you later."

She felt his dejection, so she offered him to join her and her friends, on the grounds that he become female. He had been amused by that, so he accepted, and was soon shocked to find himself a girl like any other. It had turned out that one of her friends had some magical object of some kind... They never gave him much details about it.

But that's how he found himself in his current predicament. When it was over, he figured that she'd owe him big time for treating him like a girl. He would be reasonable, of course... He was curious about being female, but he thought that it would have been better under different circumstances: since he didn't like the idea of rushing into getting dressed up with his girlfriend standing aside to allow her friends to do what they wanted with him.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sentaiga » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:49 pm

Didn't say they couldn't, just said that I already had. :)
Sentaiga

Sentaiga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:50 pm

Yours is better than mine. But then, you have much more experience. :) I just had a couple lines of dialogue that I wanted to use.
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Sentaiga » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:59 pm

Only one fix for that. you must now caption 5 pics by monday! [just kidding]

seriously it helps if you can think of a story behind the caption, smiling faces and poses do less then something that looks either slice of life, or a moment in a crisis.
Sentaiga

Sentaiga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Grey-Bara » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:33 pm

the silver haired young lady is either really flat or a guy o.o
The world is in need of more Mothers who know how to do the job.
Grey-Bara
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Caption Images