Halloween: Caption this! #2

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Halloween: Caption this! #2

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:24 pm

(If you don't know the drill: you post a caption relating to the image that's shown in this thread, without having to edit the image by inserting words into it; you just post the text here.)

Since Halloween is on its way, I figured some might enjoy these things. Both captioneers and their viewers can do these, so have fun. ^_^

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jayme » Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:43 pm

"hee I guess I shouldn't have made fun of Jayme for being a dragongirl, especially not this close to halloween, hee, now im a girl, a dragongirl.. and I cant stop smiling, or giggling either!" said MisplacedIde(li)a with a strange sense of glee behind her words.. the moral of this story being never tease a dragongirl.. :evil: never..
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:51 am

Earlier this evening, just before the normal hours for trick-or-treating, a little girl, dressed as an angel, had come to my house to get a treat.

"Sorry, I don't have anything." I had told her.

She had assaulted me with a pout, but, strangely, went on to ask: "Mister, if you don't like to hand out treats on this night, would you rather trick?"

I was rather well-known, in my youth, for my pranks and tricks; though I had grown out of it when it came time to grow up and be responsible. Life hadn't really been fun ever since...

Which is why I had said this as my reply: "I wish I could, but I don't know anyone around here that well... And I don't think I have anything for a decent trick."

Well, what had you expected? Ever since I had moved into the area, I had been busy working and managing my budget. I wanted to build up enough security and funds before I explored what it was like to live again.

"Here; have this candy, then." She had responded happily, handing me a small hard candy in a golden wrapper. "I hope you enjoy it."

And then she had left, smiling. I thought it strange, not understanding the girl's behavior, but I didn't think much about it after a few minutes. I mean, what more was there to think about, concerning a young girl? In a world filled with over six-billion people, there were bound to be a few odd ones.

Of course, the important detail to mention, was that I had eventually tried the candy... And it had been pretty good! Even better, it had transformed me into a demon of some sort! And female to boot... But I don't seem to care: even now, I feel the exhilaration of tricking my next target, the expected glee upon witnessing another victim transform into something else with my treats... Or were they treats?

I giggled, and banished the thought. Either way, I was having the fun that I had been missing (the time of my life, really), and I couldn't be happier with the results of my new existence. It was just so... Me!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Marcman2020 » Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:28 pm

"My friend asked me what I'd like to be for halloween, but I never did tell him... He was always shy of females, petrified of them I might add. So this year, I decided to dress up as what he feared most...

I've always liked to see him squirm... and since he does not know the one in this outfitme, He'll definately be screaming... and if I play my cards right...

He'll be screaming for more..."

Forgive me for the lameness and cliche of this caption... I'm a newbie... as a matter of fact, this is my first post >.>
Last edited by Marcman2020 on Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
N/A
Marcman2020
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:44 am

No worries. It wasn't a bad start; it was pretty decent, actually. Oh, and welcome aboard. ;p
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Caption Images