Captions by Gmail

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Captions by Gmail

Postby Random_Person » Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:16 pm

I'm working on delivering captions to Gmail accounts, cutting out the nasty Photobucket method, and providing each person with over 2 gigs worth of password protected storage space for the caps. Anyone interested in joining the list, and getting caps sent to their Gmail accounts, send me a PM, and I will get you set up on the list.

If you don't have Gmail, I can get you set up.....if you do, give me your address, and I will send you the Exclussive Caps made just for the Gmail listing.

This list may contain caps that do not follow MSF standards, so there may be swearing, and there may be nudity.... However, they will still be Anime Based.

Again, if interested send me a PM.
Random_Person
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Random_Person » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:03 am

I would like to thank the four people that replied to my offer to send Captions to a Gmail account. For the Four of you, I want you to know, I am working on another batch, nothing currently as big as the big one, but still hoping the will be fairly impressive. Look for them at the end of the week.
Random_Person
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Random_Person » Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:57 am

The caption group is going rather well so far I think. 20 members on the Gmail list, 10 members in the Yahoo group. Doing Captions by request, as well as my regular captions. So, yeah, if you're interested, let me know.

Additional information: Must be 18 or over to apply, prices subject to credit approval.
Random_Person
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Random_Person » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:56 am

Anyone else interested? Getting a rather large group going here.

I will again extend the offer to give you a Gmail account, if your current account is for personal use only. Also I will do requests, and the like, as long as the caption doesn't involve Age Regression, or shemales..... So basically, 18 and over.

So, once more, send me a PM, and I will give you the Gmail address you need to contact for these caps....
Random_Person
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Return to Caption Images