Caption This! Part Three!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption This! Part Three!

Postby Jayme » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:57 pm

Yanno the drill! Post up your 'caption' for the picture if ya got one in a reply, doesn't have to be anything but words, that go with the picture, just put them in a reply for all to see... you can take the picture and add the caption to it in a picture program or whatever.. anyways yah!

Bigger Picture
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

no one else did...

Postby muffinstud » Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:10 am

Jimmy had noticed the bird on the windosill while he was reading, but he just had to put the book down when the bird flew over and landed on his knee. Since when did birds like him? But before he could think of anything else the bird said something.
"You ever heard of a nightingale?" it chirped.
"Yeah, you ever heard of how birds can't talk?" replied Jimmy.
"The point is kind of moot now; anyways, you heard the story of the nightingale and the beautiful girl?"
"Not really..."
"Well, every nightingale worth it's salt has to sing for a beautiful girl and start up some kind of tragic chain of events."
"So what does that have to do with..." Suddenly Jimmy felt everything around him shift, feel softer as the bedsheets became more silky. His skin felt softer too, but alot tighter as he noticed his hands and feet getting smaller. The tightness continued as he felt his waist shrink in on itself and his hips widen out. His legs and arms were a lot thinner now, but still toned. Things got worse when his butt felt like it was going to explode, and his chest felt like it was on fire. He had a major headache as his face felt like it was being shoved around and his scalp was being ripped off. His groin felt like...he didn't want to think about what his groin felt like.
Even though it seemed hours, it only took seconds and Jimmy was a pretty girl that would drive any guy crazy. A few more seconds and Jimmy realized what had happened to him.
"Oh... but hey, why did you come to me? I'm not really a girl!" cried Jimmy .
"Correction: you really are a girl. But hey, I'm not really a nightingale, so what does it matter?"
With that, the bird flew off and left a very confused Jimmy to deal with her new situation.
"Well that's the last time I talk to a bird, thank you very much!"

(love the captions, never posted anything, and just decided that the pic was just too good to waste.)
muffinstud

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:52 pm

Well, that was a good caption that you made out of it. :D I had something written for this image once, but I never finished it. When I tried to, my computer died and I lost it. ^_^;
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby muffinstud » Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:40 am

Believe it or not, I actually tried to go short and funny on this one. Lost on the short part, don't know how the funny turned out.
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:31 am

I'd say the story you told had some serious undertones. I mean, this person is now apparently going to be center of tragic events. Not to say this is bad, of course. We get lots of cute and fluffy stuff, not so much on the more serious side. Hm, can't help but wonder about the origins of the "bird," though....
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Return to Caption Images