I'm a captionjack, and that's okay...

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

I'm a captionjack, and that's okay...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:26 am

(My collection. And my disclaimer.)

I had originally planned to just poo out a massive bulk of captions, but RL stuff kind of made that hard to do. And then I decided that it'd probably be best if I took what time I could get to really, really put my heart into one caption at a time. And here's the first of hundreds to come:

Tragic love story.

This was inspired by the movie "Ladyhawke." The image reminded me of the movie, so I picked it up and watched it after having not seen it for well over a decade. I really hope you enjoy this one.
Last edited by Mitera Nikkou on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:23 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby dragonfire » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:39 pm

:D That was great! I'll have to find this movie, but just a great caption.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
dragonfire
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 10, 2005 8:51 pm

The movie itself, in my opinion, leaves alot to be desired (oh, that blasted music; I swear they were playing a song for a motorcycle in the seventies instead of a galloping horse ^_^; ); but it does focus on how they're seperated, so that's probably why that touches me strongest of all in the movie.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:54 am

Nice work Nikkou. It's sad though. But it is a very good caption.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:30 am

Yay! I got to use the other computer again so I could make another caption! *Squeals, then clears throat* Right... Here comes a boring one from yours truly... Couldn't help writing in all of that helpful information leading up to the main event, so... Ah, well. Sometime soon I'll pick out a caption that I can make more bearably short-worded, that doesn't need to go into much detail.

Stay tooned. @_@
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Temet nosce » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:42 am

Wow a reason to start watching television. Nice caption.
Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est

Knowledge is power.
Temet nosce
MSFer
MSFer

Location: Impossible to know with a 100% truth value, however assuming certain things to be true...Oregon

Postby Sierra_Rune » Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:30 pm

Oh, wow. ^^ Great one...
Make a habit of imprisoning Fascists without trial, and perhaps the process won’t stop at Fascists." - George Orwell, The Freedom of the Press
Sierra_Rune
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:17 pm

Cool Nikkou! That is something I have thought of before. But you did the idea perfectly!
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Shadowdeep » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:35 am

Liked that take on Ladyhawke. I liked that movie... the way that they defended the ruined castle was awesome. But I digress. Great choice of captions, Pulsar!
oh, and do you know what Lioconvoy was talking about when he asked me if I've been talking to you?
Shadowdeep

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Jul 17, 2005 6:24 am

Well, here's something that's been on the backburner for quite a long time... I dunno why I postponed it for so long, though I've contemplated doing it each time I saw the picture I wanted to use for it. And it completes the series of three I had planned, so... If you want, you can read the first two (below the new one) if you haven't seen them already, or to remember them (since it's been a while ago since i made them), or something. Of course, I hope you enjoy whatever it is I present. ^_^;

Heart of Gold 3

Heart of Gold 1
Heart of Gold 2

Shadowdeep wrote:oh, and do you know what Lioconvoy was talking about when he asked me if I've been talking to you?

Eh? No... He hasn't IMed me in a bit, though.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Helel » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:16 pm

Nice line of captions Pulsar...

Keep up the good work. :D
Helel
Hisho
Hisho

Postby Kumi-chan » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:48 pm

Those are so cool Nikkou. Very nice work.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Funny Hat + Funny Accent » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:44 pm

Great Job Nikkou, please keep giving us this great stuff.
Bore: Ah, comrade Yozis! I have been meaning to have bear wrestling match with you! Let me show you what your rear end looks like! *turns them into a demon-pretzel*
I just dropped a Tactical Nuke on a Blood Ape.
Eagle Scout since 9/18/2007
Funny Hat + Funny Accent
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:13 am

Oooo-kay... I finally found the software I needed so I could edit stuff on this computer, so I should be putting up more captions more often. And after a long while deciding which caption to make first, I chose this one after learning someone was interested in most of the things I had planned for it... I hope they and you all like it.

Warning: I know some may find the content disagreeable or something, so... If you don't like the portrayal of God, religious and dark themes, mention of rape, or pregnancy... Well, this caption's not for you. ^_^;

Eh... I was inspired? ^_^;
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sierra_Rune » Thu Jul 21, 2005 2:21 pm

Hmm... It's definately a thought provoking caption, and it's nice to see him get his comeuppance in a way that will change him, but... It is a little dark.
Make a habit of imprisoning Fascists without trial, and perhaps the process won’t stop at Fascists." - George Orwell, The Freedom of the Press
Sierra_Rune
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Next

Return to Caption Images