Caption This!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption This!

Postby Jayme » Mon Jun 06, 2005 6:05 am

Earlier I was searching for pictures to caption, had all kinds of inspiration and spunk flowing through me... when I found a picture, at first my mind said "Whoa, caption this man, its a good picture" but I thought why should I have all the fun with this picture? why not give other people a chance to have fun with it... Nikkou did something like this before, but now im gonna do it.... so anyways here ya go:

Remember this is just for fun, You don't have to take the image and add text to it. Just post the text here. Let's see what ya people can think up!
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Chris » Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:48 am

New from Amazon industries! Super concentrated Instant Springs! For ultimate pranking fun, just sprinkle on your targets clothes, and pull the fire alarm!

(don't use in conjunction with other Amazon-brand products. May cause itching or unsightly rashes. please use responsibly.)
If ya wanna talk elsewhere,, PM me, I'll clue you into where I hang out.
Chris
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:53 am

Oh, that nerd was going to get it... I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down around that scrawny little pipsqueak. And now, finally needing him to give me the method of completing a test with flying colors that didn't involve paperwork, he had the opportunity to hatch up a formula that blew up in my face, and was anything but the formula needed in the test. But I must smile and bear it, for now... I need to act when he's alone, and threaten him into reversing what he had done to me.

I hope it will still work.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Amy-chan » Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:13 am

Serena smiled as she felt her transformation finish. That old spell that Fred had found that promised "to bring forth the girl of your dreams" had worked wonderfully. Not that "Fred" was really around to appreciate it. After all, she had been him before casting it.
A stranger is just a friend that you haven't met yet.
Amy-chan
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Duck » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:05 pm

"Keep it cool Kevin..." I said to myself. "Act like you meant for it to happen..."

It was potions class, and we were supposed to make a potion that would enchance our natural abilities. At least thats what I thought it was going to do, but I must have messed up the formula.

"see... girls.. I truly know what you think" I stammered. "just a few edits on the formula"

The teacher came over and looked over all the calucations.

"actually Kevin, you did it perfect. Apparently your most prevelant trait.. is.. femininity."

"...."

"Well.. what you said was true, and especially now."
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Erick Guardian » Thu Jun 09, 2005 6:12 pm

"Heh...heh....ha ha ha ha ha!! HAAA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA!!!"
"When you're the last man standing and packing nukes, you don't NEED experiance points!"
- Brain VanHoose
Erick Guardian
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Yamigalence » Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:28 am

"Oooh, when I get my hands on him he's gonna get it!" Chris now Chiharu, fumed in her newly aquired female body"I had worked on an enhancement potion for my weak MALE body until that prankster Masaru put some Jusenkyo water in the potion. It enhanced my body alright! Now I'm a buxom schoolgirl and my bra's showing!"

A smirk then crept onto her face. There was some of the potion left and she hid it in a can of soda she had nearby. She was going to get revenge.
"Hey Masaru! Want something to drink?" She called to the prankster.
Good Honest Doom Since 1896
"If you're laughing at me, that's cruel, but if you're being sarcastic, that's even worse!!!" ~Duo Maxwell
Yamigalence
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Ninian » Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:09 pm

"I did it! My special formula is now in the city water supply. No no one can stop me from my takeover. Soon a lot of people will be seeing it my way... in the mirror! Hah..haha...HAHAHAHA!"
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:55 pm

Hah..haha...HAHAHAHA!"

Somehow I get the feeling that's the Mandark laugh...
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby crystal » Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:58 am

"YES!" exclaimed phil, now phillipa, fresh from her transformation.

that old "scary" witch said that if i touched hot water my gender would be changed, and she didnt lie! i cant wait to tell all my friends!
crystal
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby alebann » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:53 pm

The Chemistry club was competing to see who could make a gender-switch chemical cocktail first and Jack had completed his attempt first.
Jackie was certainly female, and she felt a pleasant tingling from the transformation. Unfortunately, the potion gave her B.O. bad enough to be visible as green stink lines to the naked eye.
Oh well, time to stock up on deodorant.
illegitimi non carborundum est

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have.â€
alebann
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Caption Images