Captions from Kerina ^^

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Captions from Kerina ^^

Postby Cutey Kerina » Fri May 27, 2005 3:51 am

Disclaimer - The images used in the following captions are not mine but rather the property of others. In some cases, they are fan-art done within the Japanese/Korean dojishin community, in others they are promotional or game-based works. Some of them are unknown entities which made their way onto the internet on various imageboards which I found them. Such places are murky arenas of ownership. If you find an image I have used and know who the owner of the property or are the owner, please feel free to contact me if you have an issue with my usage of the image. I will gladly remove any and all objectionable images for any reason. The text affixed to all images, except in cases of pre-existing advertising or identifying show promotional information, is my work and the written property of "Kerina" (aka Sarah Jody Lathorp). MSF and related parties are not responsible for the words and images displayed in the art and compositions to follow. They are all my own legal responsibility and the words, my own creative output. Thank you.

Editing addendum from much later - I have a deep and abiding love and respect for artists. I wish with all my heart I could draw. I can't. Maybe one day...but I doubt it. I always look for images with a spark of a story in them. I always try to pay as much respect to the art as possible. Sure, I sometimes tell a story ironic or contrary to the images but also in the effort of lovingly-rendered tale told with all my heart. I can't really credit art from imageboards. I wish I could. I would love to have the approval or even if I had to, the rejection of an artist I wrote something to their art with my only real skill I have. I would do captions like Nikkou does but I believe color and font choice is critical and other avenues just don't allow me to express the full creativity that this does. I hope any artists I have wronged (though I know none of such) can forgive me. Your art is your art, even if you made it for promotional purposes or for the fun of it. It is and will always be my wish to marry words and images in such way that both are brought great love and inspiration. Thank you.

*twirls* ^^ I celebrate the end of my mundo test with the first of many captions to follow.

A new girl in the Forests of Maidens
Last edited by Cutey Kerina on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
"I'm begging you. Establish context before you start talking." - Kyon
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 27, 2005 4:13 am

If I can expect captions in the future to be at least half as good as this one, you better start selling me crack or something to fight an addiction with another addiction. XD
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Celestial_Samurai » Fri May 27, 2005 8:19 am

That was great. I hope the rest are as good.
I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute of it.
If all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail.
"If A equals success, then the formula is: A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut."
Celestial_Samurai
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri May 27, 2005 10:56 am

umm.... *lost of words* wow.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Ninian » Fri May 27, 2005 12:10 pm

For someone who doesn't have the issues of a lot of us, she sure knows how to cut to the heart of them, huh? ^^

*glomps* Thanks Kerina, that's an awesome one. If this is your start, you'll cause an earthquake with following ones @_@
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Fri May 27, 2005 6:38 pm

http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby alebann » Fri May 27, 2005 8:18 pm

First one was good, second was better. I like the transformation focus.
illegitimi non carborundum est

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have.â€
alebann
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Sat May 28, 2005 5:19 pm

Another day, another caption

Notice - suggested violence against alien critters and alien blood and gore

Foxy Former Physicist
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Duck » Sat May 28, 2005 6:22 pm

Kerina... all of those rocked. very nice job
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 28, 2005 8:02 pm

Heh, the latest one was funny. ^_^ But still looked like a guy. ;p
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Sat May 28, 2005 8:29 pm

Close enough for government work :-p
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Thorn » Sat May 28, 2005 9:48 pm

I knew black mesa was up to something! XD
Huggbees!
Thorn
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Sat May 28, 2005 10:09 pm

The hips give away the gender.
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 28, 2005 10:15 pm

Not really. Alot of guys are drawn with slim waists that bring the hips out more, and also the perspective from where you're seeing them can show them as more pronounce. Also, the suit that's worn is highlighted in such a way to show the hips as fuller (plus those orange sections aren't even part skin-tight parts). But even the face looks male to me. O.o Oh, well. I'm just a looney. XD
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 28, 2005 10:55 pm

I did. XD But there's always more than one side to looking at something. I just chose to mention two of them. ;p
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Next

Return to Caption Images