Captions from Kerina ^^

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Captions from Kerina ^^

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:31 am

Interesting. Very philosophical, and, as Nikkou said, existential. Just about the only example of that not to make me want to clutch my head and cringe, too.... So that definitely says something.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Cutey Kerina » Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:32 am

http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
"I'm begging you. Establish context before you start talking." - Kyon
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Lucky » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:48 am

I like your newest one. I kinda want to hear about how this plan ends up playing out.
=o
Lucky
MSFer
MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:46 am

I'll probably make an actual caption later but...

I loved this idea but I couldn't find a caption to go with it, so I'll just put the script here ^^

(A mature woman with burgundy eyes and elongated ears sits on a desk wearing a slinky white dress and grins out at a crowd of students, all also with elongated ears)

Your assignment begins now and will follow through the holiday. I have placed a magical curse on each of you. For most of you, you look quite adorable. Cute little girls, young boys, and for those weakest students, why you’re downright angelic! Now those who have been keeping up on their spells and curses homework, or at least those who smartly copied off and/or betrayed a study-buddy at the right time, you might just have a bow in your hair.

You cutie guys who are now red-faced little gals…I expect you to either pass your curse off to some unknowing innocent but if you can’t manage that then I may have to step up things a little bit. I have sooo been looking for a lovely new Emberfall wardrobe. Do take me seriously. Remember our enrollment has been ‘reduced’ this past semester. Hehe.

For those with the weak curses, you’re on the top and you got there with hard work. You made deals, plotted, befriended, and backstabbed through our curriculum in a way which makes my eyes moist. But remember! It doesn’t matter how many corpses you leave behind, there will always be more you need to add to the pile. As soon as you let your guard down, someone will try to take the top from you. Don’t let them.

Everyone else, I hope you make it a good fight. I like being surprised to see some sissified, former-male weakling come back from break as a voluptuous mistress with an entourage of pets and toys groveling at her feet. It makes my job worth it. Farewell! Leave your last homework on the table on the way out…or there’ll be some lovely new statues in my garden…

EDIT!!! - here's a caption I made tonight too...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ ... uation.png
http://photobucket.com/albums/v340/Majorkerina/ Kashimashi here in "Zappy Manga"
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:03 am

I give your caption a THUMBS UP of DOOM. :O Although finding a way of bringing those extra details to light might have been nice, to explain how Bobby's self-afflictions affected our first-person person.... Person? XD My best guess at a possibility would have to be the part about Bobby/Becky wanting to be like his/her sister being tied together with the fact that he/she liked first-person and hated her own family. Key thingies are in italics, of course. Other than that, if it were just the token at fault then perhaps there's a bit of karmic influence. That's about all that I can think of right now.

It's probably not impossible to find an image like that, for the pictureless caption. I know of some burgundy eyes and elongated ears, I think. Sitting at a desk... I might have that background somewhere. I'll keep a look-out for something.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Katty » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:33 pm

I think you might want to expand on that Takimus one a bit in other captions.

I did like your imageless caption. It was very good, and now that MSF knows that you need an image, well, let's just say it's time for the hunt.

The edit caption was very good. It had a nice happy ending for the most part, but I think if Becky is just open with her parents, they shold understand. Besides, I like the mini character 'Kat'. I wonder why.

=^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Cutey Kerina » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:04 am

Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sasha » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:26 am

That last one was such a nice one and yet sad.
Sasha
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Katty » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:54 am

I have to agree with Gardevoir. Sad, yet sweet. =^-^=
Beware the magic pencil!
Katty
MSFer
MSFer

Location: My own universe where my pencil is the supreme power!

Postby Tala » Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes. Very nice.
'Adrift upon the sea of time, the lonely god wanders from shore to distant shore, upholding the laws of the stars above.' - written by Arya in Brisingr
http://pokefarm.org/_ext/user/Talarosesong
help my farm
Tala
Crazy MSFer
Crazy MSFer

Postby Mistress Guendolen » Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:26 pm

That is so sweet. Bittersweet, really, with the aura of sadness there. But not bad sadness, if that makes any sense. It was soulful.
Adding to the magical kitten girl army...one huggle at a time mraa
Mistress Guendolen
Senpai
Senpai

Location: My own mental universe of animated otherworldly fantasy

Postby Cutey Kerina » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:00 am

This caption is a little different. I hope you enjoy it ^_^.

I may pretty it up with AIM-colored text and formatting but for now, I'm too tired from creating it X_X

I think my LJ version of it may have turned out better...
http://major-kerina.livejournal.com/339215.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v340/ ... ISEing.png (in this story it's known as "funlastmonthpic.jpeg" in the narrative)

KWuzzy received C:\Documents and Settings\YaoismND\My Pictures\funlastmonthpic.jpeg.
KWuzzy: Darn you, Rae! You better not e-mail this to anyone on my friends-list at school!
RaeSireRush: *innocent look*
Dragonfsnmaker: Wat was it?
KWuzzy: PRIVATE!
Bigbrosy: Ditto…*shudders*
DKkrendle: It’s just the photo Rae’s roommate took from the thing that happened
Dragonfsnmaker: Thing?
RaeSireRush: Shall I tell him? :)
KWuzzy: -_- Fine. But swear him to secrecy…
Dragonfsnmaker: *blinks*
RaeSireRush: What Wuzzy said. Okay?
Dragonfsnmaker: Solong as its not bad…
RaeSireRush wants to send C:\Documents and Settings\YaoismND\My Pictures\funlastmonthpic.jpeg.
Dragonfsnmaker received C:\Documents and Settings\YaoismND\My Pictures\funlastmonthpic.jpeg.

Dragonfsnmaker: …in-joke?
KWuzzy: ‘Shopped!
DKkrendle: afk. Getting tea.
RaeSireRush: Quiet :-p, Wuzzy. Ahem. No joke. Let me explain… remember that flood in the science lab, room 598? I told you about?
Dragonfsnmaker: vagely. y?
RaeSireRush: I told you that I was ‘busy’ that day, right?
Dragonfsnmaker: uh huh…
RaeSireRush: Well, I found something amazing that night, like Ph. D study worthy. Like Penicillin growing on my experiment!
Bigbrosy: I wish it had only been that…
Dragonfsnmaker: ???
RaeSireRush: Shh! Bear with me :) That was me being a biology geek. Okay, so I find this substance. I pick it up and I feel my heart racing like I had been injected with something. I tremble and my clothes burst and swell like I just put on a lot of weight. Only it is allll muscle!
Dragonfsnmaker: *listens*
RaeSireRush: After like a minute, I am standing there with ripped clothes…FULL-ON MALE!!! I have brown hair instead of my usual blond. I spend a few minutes blushing in the mirror till modesty forces me to use a lab coat for clothes.
Dragonfsnmaker:
RaeSireRush: Just telling it like it is. I sealed up the substance in a vial and made my way back to my dorm.
Dragonfsnmaker: You’re a guy now????
RaeSireRush: You are jumping ahead in my story :-p
KWuzzy: I’d rather we skip to the end and drop it
DKkrendle: back. Are you at the part where we turn into girls?
RaeSireRush: Not yet :)
Dragonfsnmaker: Wha??
RaeSireRush: So I made it back to my dorm, faced problems there until I dabbed a bit of the stuff on my roommate…I assure you ‘accidentally’…but it convinced my roommate, all-boy at that moment, that I was Rae Rushford. After that…well, I’m not telling but it was fun. Eventually, we found out that immersion in water breaks down the adhesion of the compound to us.
Dragonfsnmaker: *lost*
KWuzzy: You’re better off not thinking about it or asking…
RaeSireRush: We took a little swim together. I noticed some tingling when in the shower but not enough. It’s too complex to go into and you wouldn’t really get it, but the compound seems to have a water-base. It’s like taking something rinse-off into a bath. It sped up restoration.
Dragonfsnmaker: Sooo…you turned in a guy with something u accidentelly made but you washed it off? O.o
RaeSireRush: That’s how it began. But…considering the compound somehow arose in a lab flood, it just…left us. It was still in the water.
KWuzzy: You just had to go swimming as a nude… boy-boy couple in the boy’s pool…didn’t you >_<
RaeSireRush: It didn’t occur to me till early the next morning when I examined the substance and realized it was still floating in the water.
KWuzzy: And you didn’t warn anyone either…
Bigbrosy: *shudders*
Dragonfsnmaker: so your claiming the others changed 2?
DKkrendle: I’d just been swimming a little while before it started to feel weird. My clothes were falling off of me.
KWuzzy: I straight-up yelled…
DKkrendle: Screamed. High soprano.
KWuzzy: It was more like a yell
DKkrendle: I heard a scream. We all struggled out. We were nude, dripping wet, and girls.
Bigbrosy: It was so damn cold and stuff was getting cold which I DID NOT WANT TO HAVE!
KWuzzy: We didn’t know what to do. I was freaking out. Yelling. About to hit something.
DKkrendle: You seemed more like you were about to cry. I was in shock and cold too.
KWuzzy: That was just my angry face
RaeSireRush: I wound up in time to save them from embarrassment. But the only clothes I could get right then were the ones you saw in the image.
Dragonfsnmaker: that was rite then?
RaeSireRush: Soon after. They were toweling off. My roommate captured that image. I was just demonstrating to them how it happened, with myself.
KWuzzy: I can’t believe you waited so long just to take a photo. I wanted to forget that ever happened!
Bigbrosy: I’m still upset too
DKkrendle: I waited to wash up
KWuzzy: Well, you’re DK
RaeSireRush: Well, as I said all those times before, I am really sorry it happened to you three but it at least helped my theory.
Dragonfsnmaker: theory?
RaeSireRush: I speculated that the compound created a runaway cascade reaction in the affected cells. It must be an enzyme because it’s seemingly-unchanged by the endothermic reaction. It is like what happens to frogs and fishies when there is too much of one gender in a given population but with humans and highly-accelerated.
Dragonfsnmaker: *lost agane*
RaeSireRush: Sorry, it just geeks me out. I had to keep quiet about the lab flood. I feel bad about that but I helped with the cleanup. And I set the three of them right. Warm water in a tub. It takes longer than being immersed in a lot of water but it still works.
Dragonfsnmaker: ic
RaeSireRush: Welll…that is about everything. Only DK did any dress-up.
DKkrendle: It was informative.
Bigbrosy: So there you go, that was it. Over with. I have a girlfriend.
KWuzzy: Will this be the last time you bring it up, Rae?
RaeSireRush: Well, at least till I do the rest of my research on it. Then when I can replicate it and open up my shop in SF or something, I will offer the three of you jobs helping me sell it :)
KWuzzy: PASS!
Bigbrosy: PASS!
RaeSireRush: No fun.
DKkrendle: Rae – still want to do the thing we talked about?
RaeSireRush: Sure. See you around 8?
DKkrendle: I’ll bring what you asked for. And clothes.
KWuzzy: hmmm…I hope you’ll have some of that stuff left to research it. NOT THAT I CARE ANYWAY!
RaeSireRush: I heard you :-p
Bigbrosy: Feel a little antsy. I’m gonna go play some games before bed. Bye everyone. E-mail me tomorrow after your CS final, ok Wuzzy?
KWuzzy: *sigh* Sure. I feel kinda that way too and beat from studying. See ya…
Bigbrosy has left the room.
RaeSireRush: Sorry if I busted you, Wuzzy :)
KWuzzy: At least I’m still a guy right now. >.> And I intend to stay that way! FOR! LIFE!
RaeSireRush: Gotcha :-p
KWuzzy has left the room.
Dragonfsnmaker: Ill need to see moor before I no what to think sorry :<
RaeSireRush: Not a problem. You can come by my room with DK.
DKkrendle: I don’t mind. Her room is 878. You know where it is?
Dragonfsnmaker: yus. can i come over before 8?
RaeSireRush: You are quite welcome to come.
Dragonfsnmaker: ok. see ya will be over soon
Dragonfsnmaker has left the room.
DKkrendle: What do you think?
RaeSireRush: I’ve made enough from my new methods. We still have enough for the water supply.
DKkrendle: Are you sure you had to turn me back to a man?
RaeSireRush: I was just covering my bases. Don’t worry. Before much longer, the others will be begging me to make them girls again --- “Just for a little bit!” Precious little addictive enzyme.
DKkrendle: I want you to know…I support you. Very much.
RaeSireRush: I know. And I know it’s not just for the compensation for a poor biology student and a poor English major for the ‘services’ we’ll be able to render to the stunned populace.
DKkrendle: I agree on principle.
RaeSireRush: Naturally. The world needs a little havoc and discord to whip it into shape every so often. :)
DKkrendle: I’ll sign off. Meet you at your place.
RaeSireRush: Remember to delete any of our saved conversations. I’ll do likewise.
DKkrendle: Of course. Love you.
RaeSireRush: Love you too, cutie.
DKkrendle has left the room.
Chat ended.
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:42 am

Okay.
I'm gonna double post here but there's something I need to say. Next week I will be taking on the unpleasant role of trying round 2 so far as student teaching goes with a teacher who is much more supportive but with a class which is much more challenging. So far as future caption past around early this weekend, I wouldn't count on any of them. That's it. I'm not interested in notes of "I hope you do well" and so forth really. Those don't do much for me and they definitely won't take my mind from situation.

I was persuaded to come back and try a few captions and I enjoyed it for a while but other needs intercede.

So, I will likely soon let this thread die soon. I may be able to put out the occasional caption if the mood so strikes me but they'll likely only be on my LJ or you could find them on Photobucket in the same folder as you see the captions in now.

I wish you all the best in this place. *bows*
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:51 am

Cutey Kerina wrote:I may be able to put out the occasional caption if the mood so strikes me

Don't we all do it when we're in the mood? ;p Well, I know that I do. So when you're not striking the metal elsewhere, and you feel like striking some captions, don't forget us lazy/weird/whatever folks, like myself, who are unlikely to see your LJ and/or photobucket. :O Just drop a link, even.

Teaching is cool, and challenges are good. So, instead of saying what you say won't "do it" for you (although I may accomplish that in another capacity ;p), I'll just say to do what you want to do but not to forget other channels to work out your stress through, or whatever could help before, during or after the fact. That doesn't necessarily have to be with captions. Just know when to take your nose off the grindstone for a bit, eh? Because I've been "honored" to "enjoy" the debilitating effects that come with always having my mind on something.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Cutey Kerina » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:35 am

Thank you, Madame Nikkou *smile*
Cutey Kerina
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

PreviousNext

Return to Caption Images