Caption this!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption this!

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Tue May 17, 2005 6:17 am

All that there is to it, is posting a caption for the image. You don't have to take the image and add text to it... Just post the text here. Let's see how many different ideas people can come up with for one image. ^_^

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Jayme » Tue May 17, 2005 11:40 am

"oh god, how am I gonna break this to him, he seems to like me, and I like him, but if he ever finds out that im actually a guy too, our whole relationship will totally be destroyed"

said Tracy aka Trent as his/her boyfriend Todd walked away, Tracy put his/her thumb in her mouth and nibbled on the skin, as she tried to think of a nice polite easy way to tell him what s/he was...
Girl Gamer! & Black Dragon!

Current Projects: Siderian Realm, Mirror Realm, Photobucket Project 26? (lost track), 3 mystery projects, sorting out my characters..
Jayme
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Location: A realm of mirror sitting on my throne observing...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Wed May 18, 2005 4:47 am

"No, not now!" Marty complained, as the spell wore off and he became his male self again.

His best friend, whom he was becoming really good friends with as his female self, heard a familiar voice and, only finding Jenny with her back toward him, asked: "Something wrong?"

Nerves being shot to death, Marty didn't trust himself to say anything. And if he did, he would probably blow it. Oh, what to do; what to do!?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Princess Natsume » Wed May 18, 2005 7:10 am

Crap. It happened again. Ryuji, standing there in Yuki's school uniform, knew he never should have been so curious in the ways of science. He'd make her pay for this somehow...

In his efforts to understand girls as to make it easier to get a date with one, the science nerd had concocted a potion which he'd hoped would release a feminine side he could study and research. Things did not go as planned and now he morphed into a pretty dubbed "Yuki" at the most inconvenient times. This, however, wasn't nearly as bad as the fact she not only had a mind of her own and he could never remember anything she did, but had she also had this twisted sense of humor where she'd make him resurface while she was still in uniform, often around where others could see him. It was odd because he was certain he'd strapped himself to his bed this morning. How did she get out?! None of that mattered, though, as he did his best to slip away and get back home to change clothes, hoping the guy behind him didn't suspect something was up. He'd have to find a way to get rid of Yuki for good before she took him over completely.

~Excerpt of the (non-existant) story Jekyll-Kun And Schoolgirl Hyde
When the burning passion takes you, you're never the same again....
Princess Natsume
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Tomoyo-chan » Wed May 18, 2005 8:29 am

Kaij can only think "Blasted wind" as Kimiko fukus another of MSF members Adam is next on her list.
Tomoyo wrote:Whatever your thoughts may be, if you don’t say them, none of them will be acknowledged by others.
Tomoyo-chan
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Duck » Wed May 18, 2005 11:53 am

I really gotta stop hanging around with these MSF folks, they're really begining to affect my fashion choices.
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Return to Caption Images