Despite its content...

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Despite its content...

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:29 pm

I felt artistically moved by this one. Or something like that. I saw this image, and I was inspired to make something of it. But, don't get me wrong... This by no means shows my personal feelings toward Santa, and all that. I just found an opportunity to express more than the image already does, that I felt no one else would bother doing. *Shrugs* Regardless, it was an opportunity for me to express yet another different thing from my personal interests, and I hope I did it tastefully.

WARNING: If you don't like blood, don't view this caption. If you don't like the concept of murder, or the portrayal of murder, don't view this caption. If you don't like anything even remotely close to being considered as a short story, don't view this caption. And if you don't like anything with dark overtones, what can I say: don't view this caption.

Also, the image is at the bottom, so if you do view the caption, please take it to mean that the image is meant to be seen last for a reason. ^_^; It's how I'm presenting it.

A not-so-merry Christmas.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:47 pm

Wow...That is sad, dark and all around the worst thing every seen. But it is a great caption. Dispite how sad it was. *cries*
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Beyond » Fri Apr 22, 2005 10:59 pm

Nevada...

very dark story, definitely different to the usual captions.
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:08 am

Sorry if it's disturbing, but, as a captioneer, I try to find something that presents a challenge to me, such as writing something outside of my personal character. Though, to be honest, there's a little bit of everything in me... Writing something dark like this isn't outside of my capabilities. But, it's much different than what I prefer, and different from the norm that you see at MSF. I... Just like doing different things. So, I apologize if this caption made anyone upset. ~.~
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:00 am

It did make me upset. More like sad. It is a sad thing to go to the point of killing someone. And believe me in RL I'm not the best behaved person, or rather wasn't before MSF, But I know that killing is the one thing that should never be done.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Beyond » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:55 am

no need to apologise, is a different story but its still good. :wink:

besides it is nothing to be upset for
Randomness: Because coherency is overrated.
Beyond
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:25 am

Well, some may find it upsetting, Beyond. Especially people raised and bred on Disney. ^_^; Or some-such. Anyway, one part about this that I wanted to express, beyond the icon character (Santa Claus), was that someone can have the chance to kill while being transformed against their will; even if they're an unruly and mean child, that never really undertsood whether if threats were considered harmful (hey, no physical injuries, all must be alright, right?). But whether if the child's mind was affected at all by the dust, is left up to the imagination. I felt that the child could feel the wrongness in his actions, either way, even if it was in an attempt to save his own life (in a sense). So, yeah... There were quite a few things I wrestled with in this one.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Loremistress Eirien » Sun Apr 24, 2005 11:37 am

Loremistress Eirien
Sensei
Sensei

Postby Garath the Shadowshifter » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:15 pm

I didn't find this one that bad till I was presented with the link to who that pic is of.

That's.....disturbing...
This Party's Getting CRAZY! LET'S ROCK!!
Garath the Shadowshifter
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:22 pm

Yeah, didn't know the girl was based off of a real girl that really was a murderer. O.o Learn something new everyday... I mean, at first, I had a hard time determining if she was a girl in the first place (in the image). ^_^;
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Caption Images