Myah myah I finally made some captions!!! XD

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby alebann » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:32 am

Good stuff. I think I like "wish" the best.
illegitimi non carborundum est

“A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have.â€
alebann
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Sentaiga » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:58 am

I liked the Magic acadamey one. The ones I like are the Non-Bad-boy-to-Good-girl types. I have trouble empathsizing with those who "Deserve it" ^_^ I like your choice in pictures.
Sentaiga
http://dpragan.deviantart.com/
~Of course failure is not an option, it's a result.

Sentaiga
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Kumi-chan » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:47 am

Nice work I love them all. I was wondering. Can I use the girl in this one http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/esilvereye/146bd5ca.jpg as an avatar one time?
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Joh » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:09 am

I'm trying not to get too hog wild posting here...

But I want to say you're one of the most natural talents I've seen at Captioneering. Every story is concise, well laid out, and makes good use of both long and short text. If this is your first, I'm impressed.
Joh

Postby Joh » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:12 am

Though you might want to switch up themes a bit ^^; Too many seem to result in the same end. That's my only complaint. If you want to specialize, I'm not discouraging it (I specialize in several types of exclusive TF captions) but it'd make your audience wider.
Joh

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:19 pm

Not much I can say... I mean, it's more because I come across these kind of captions more often than not. ^_^; But your grammar and spelling is decent, and the stories aren't too complicated or confusing. And it's probably just me, but there was a little lack of identification between image and story for some of them... I guess I'm hung up on solid connections, which is a style in itself. >.<
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sakraida82 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 3:59 pm

Wow that's alot of them. And don't be so scrutinizing Evil.
I'm a Fairy
Sakraida82
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby opus` » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:10 pm

I liked Wish the best, too. Neat captions all round, though. ^^
opus`
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

heh

Postby ElanaSilvereye » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:53 pm

well thanks '^ ^ there is a certin kind of caption I like as far as style or story gos, I wanted to try and keep them fairly simple just cause i've been turned off by some captions that seemed more like short stories set images than a caption. I don't min dim you use the images, i mean they arent mine after all heh. And I've seen other captions that try to hard to connect themselves to the images, even though I might be guilty of that here.
ElanaSilvereye
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:04 pm

I was being a critic, Alex. O.o Few say exactly what they see in captions from their own personal view, and that's what I did.

And as far as personal views goes, we all have our own. I generally like all captions because of the effort alone, and a bit more so if the grammar and spelling is good. But one of the tastes I like, is variety. And it shows in my own captions. I do what I like, others do what they like; we all have something we favor in captions. Here, I enjoyed ElanaSilvereye's captions for the most part, with the exception being that there was a recurring theme in most. It's not supposed to be taken personally.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Duck » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:31 am

Very nice work. Everything is pretty clear story wise (though sometimes word choice could be just slightly better) but they ar all very very good.
Accessories

Shonen Ai Badger Badge
ANCEINT GOLD YAOI MANGA

my comic (not updated in a bit)
http://www.drunkduck.com/Art_table_of_Duck/

My DA account
http://theduckofanime.deviantart.com/
Duck
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Sierra_Rune » Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:54 am

I like them a lot... Your tone is very good, as is your picture and word choice. ^^
Make a habit of imprisoning Fascists without trial, and perhaps the process won’t stop at Fascists." - George Orwell, The Freedom of the Press
Sierra_Rune
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Return to Caption Images