Pegs are fun!

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Postby Kumi-chan » Mon Feb 28, 2005 12:03 pm

Well, actually I was probrally a dishwasher for the longest time but I won't take sides because part of me just doesn't take sides on things that lead to confortation because that's how I am.
Kumi-chan
Spaminator
Spaminator

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:21 pm

Who says anyone needs to take sides on this, anyway? ^_^; In the caption, making them into waitresses was just circumstancial and a convenience. Nothing more. As I said before, it was something that wasn't too extreme, and also not too easy. Besides, it was also a convenience for me to express the reaction of the ones TFed, because you can't really express that one girl's reaction (on the left) while washing dishes, and they were already boys so wearing a traditional busboy uniform wouldn't be as bad as the outfits waitresses are usually renown for wearing, even as girls (kind of like how it is with bellhop attire).
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Sakraida82 » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:36 pm

I think it hit a sore spot that's all. The continueing war between busboy and waitresses. *NOds* ITS A WAR YOU HEAR ME!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Ok I need sleep.
I'm a Fairy
Sakraida82
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Previous

Return to Caption Images