Announcement: Valentines Day Caption Contest:

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Announcement: Valentines Day Caption Contest:

Postby Pyro Infernos » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:29 pm

Natsume here on "casual" avatar right now, because I'm too lazy to change it right now. But that's entirely beside the point.

Anyways, I'm going to be proactive guy here and say I'd like a caption contest for Valentines. Deadline for caption completion is Feb. 14. Submit them ON the 14th. No sooner or later. After the 14th has concluded, we'll hold a poll for who had the funniest MSF Valentines card caption. I myself may not be on that day, though, due to work. At least not till later at night. I've seen a lot of captions from you guys and they have impressed me. I'd love to see what you're all capable of here!

I gave this announcement early as to give you all the extra time to work, in case any of you wanted to make input, or do animated ones, or whatever. We all got lives after all. And be respectful of eachother and eachothers' captions. Any captions bashing someone, promoting an ego trip, or if you're just bashing others' captions and I'm crackin' skulls. I tire of the fighting I hear about so frequently, so please don't have it here.

Other then that, the main rule is to have fun and show me your valentines skills! Design the captions like valentine cards, or like a Valentines situation with MSF tendancies.
"Do you know why the number two hundred is so vitally descriptive of both you and me? It's your weight and my I.Q."
~Lex Luthor
Pyro Infernos
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Tomoyo-chan » Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:26 pm

Last edited by Tomoyo-chan on Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tomoyo wrote:Whatever your thoughts may be, if you don’t say them, none of them will be acknowledged by others.
Tomoyo-chan
Quiet MSFer
Quiet MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:47 am

I hereby donate a Valentine's caption, one that smells of limburger, and amuses like a B movie of a B movie! But does it have to be a funny ha-ha, or a funny ho-ho caption? I think mine's a funny ho-ho, but I have no idea what the difference between the two are. ^_^;;;;

Looks like a caption, feels like a caption, but sends an arrow through the heart. Ouch?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ijuin » Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:56 am

What ever happened to the Valentine's Day Caption Contest anyway?
Kawaii to kawaii wo atsumete motto kawaiku shimasho!

Let's put cute and cute together, and make it even cuter!
Ijuin
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:50 am

I think I killed the contest. XD *Sweeps bloody knife under the rug*
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Return to Caption Images