Lio's Caption Topic

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Re: Lio's Caption Topic

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 pm

Hmm, I see. Just be sure not to use that pretense post hence.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri May 21, 2010 6:11 pm

What?
The White Lion, still the same since May 20, 2003
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Fri May 21, 2010 6:21 pm

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it meant more captions please.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Fri May 21, 2010 6:30 pm

I tend to do captions in groups of four, so there are two more on the way.
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Fri May 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Wait, since there is always tense, wouldn't everything be tense intense? :P This must be prejudice against past tense! That makes no sense!

Also: hurry up with the next two captions, you nincombot! And one of them better have nekkidness! U_U
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat May 22, 2010 12:04 am

Hey, you refused to work with me, so I had to find new assistance. Good help is hard to find.

P.S.; I try not to caption nekkidness.
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Sat May 22, 2010 12:20 am

A nekkid caption? Would that be just a picture, or just the words? Do the words wear the picture or does the picture wear the words?

I'm so confused.
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 22, 2010 3:58 pm

A nekkid caption is... revealing! Like an apocalypse! :D

Lioconvoy wrote:Hey, you refused to work with me, so I had to find new assistance. Good help is hard to find.

I do believe that you have that backwards. You don't go to someone for help and tell them, more or less, to do exactly what you were already doing, which they find wrong, and expect things to work out. If all you're looking for is someone who agrees with your current methods, then you're looking for the wrong kind of help. I'm rather insulted that you'd blame me for something that's your own fault, because a lot of the effort that I put in to helping you with your captions was disregarded by you because you maintained that you were right and I was wrong. Which isn't the attitude to have when you go to someone else for help; especially about something that you yourself were unsure about, which had inspired you to reach out for help in the first place.

I hope you treat the next person better than you did me. Good help will continue to be hard to find so long as you make it difficult for anyone to properly help you.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Sat May 22, 2010 6:39 pm

I did not ignore everything you mentioned. There were a few things I didn't agree with, but I did make many of the corrections you suggested. Also I did state when posted the ones you helped me with, that any problems with them were my own.

On top of that you're always getting on me for taking things too seriously and you just took my sarcastic comment too sersiously.
Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 22, 2010 10:59 pm

I didn't say that you ignored everything. But you left out enough so that some of the changes just created new errors.

Right, so... Because you take things so seriously, to the point where I have to get on your case about it, you would expect me to spot sarcasm coming from you when it's not clearly illustrated? Anyway, if that's the case, then there's no reason for us to drag this out any longer than it needs to be. Don't take too long to make your next captions, 'cause I'm seriously bored. U_U
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Queen Octavia » Sat May 22, 2010 11:25 pm

If there's anything I've learned about communicating with others over the internet, it's that sarcasm is never a good idea.

In any event last I checked this was the caption board not the grammar board, so put a sock in it you two ;p. If you're lucky Santa might even fill the sock with captions!
Queen Octavia
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm

Hey, captions require writing, and writing requires grammar, so... It's just as relevant. *Nods sagely*

Now, let us not derail any further!
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Lioconvoy » Sun May 23, 2010 2:27 am

Yes well English is a difficult language to master even for the English. None of us know all the rules, and sometimes things that seem wrong aren't. Even if they don't make total sense.

I will probably put the next two up tomorrow morring. I also have another set of four that are ready for some pre-reading. I'll set them up tomorrow as well.

Morning Edit:

Lioconvoy
Excited MSFer
Excited MSFer

Previous

Return to Caption Images