*Points bat at the left field crowd* This's for you, Akemi.

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

*Points bat at the left field crowd* This's for you, Akemi.

Postby Mitera Nikkou » Sat Oct 23, 2004 7:16 am

This is as much from me as it is for you, Akemi. I hope you like it. Remember that sixteen-hundred word estimate I gave you? Well, it's sorta twice that, at thirty-one-hundred words. ^_^; (And if anyone argues whether or not my captions are too long to be called captions, I'll tell you why there's no difference in accordance to length.)

http://www.angelfire.com/anime/next/CPFF/lovemyway.html

Enjoy!
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned because only women can give two tits for every tat.
Mitera Nikkou
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:16 am

I'm at a loss for words...

Umm...

I...

thank you *sniffle*

*hugs*
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Postby Ninian » Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:31 am

If that's "me" as the Arivida... It's actually kinda freaky, but I was thinking of specializing in naval command for assaults against the enemy. Being able to manipulate storms would make me a bit more natural at such a task, no?

Of course, that's derailing. Sorry.

I do know that the fact I couldn't make fleets of powerful warships is what eventually turned me off the Zerg in Starcraft when I was a passionate Zerg player before.

EDIT: OH, and as you pointed out in AIM... kind of a strange subconcious thing that on the boards I'm attempting to set up for content I named the general board the "Admiral" Discussion.
Ninian
Active MSFer
Active MSFer

Return to Caption Images