Caption Prompt: A weighty matter

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption Prompt: A weighty matter

Postby muffinstud » Thu May 31, 2012 9:53 pm

Hey there. You want to see more captions, you say? Well, why not try to make one yourself?

This prompt is simple. No rules, just whatever comes to mind with the picture. Have fun with it!

Direct Link to Picture

"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Re: Caption Prompt: A weighty matter

Postby muffinstud » Thu May 31, 2012 10:08 pm

Rachel had tried to put it off as long as possible. Being a guy before, she knew just how devastating those few, short words could be. And yet, looking at herself in the changing booth, she really couldn't find another option. She exited, frowned, and asked her friend the question that superpowered nations could only dream of militarizing.

"Does this make me look fat?"
"Well, you'll have plenty of time to live in a van down by the river, when you're living...in a van down by the river!" --Matt Foley, motivational speaker
muffinstud
Postmonger
Postmonger

Postby Cece » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:32 am

::I'll take a stab at this one...:)...::

Drew looked at the reflection in the mirror and sighed. Sure, the weight loss program had melted almost a hundred pounds off, but this...how was it possible? In just 13 weeks, Drew went from a chunky geeky short two hundred fifteen pounds of flabbiness to the picture of teen health. Cursing softly, Drew looked back to the pink box of cereal that started it all. The label proudly stating how by eating it two times a day would reveal the inner beauty in you. Maybe next time Drew would pay more attention when shopping in a place called Gender Mill grocery super store.
Cece
Idle MSFer
Idle MSFer

Postby Nosnits » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:33 pm

Caption time, short and sweet.

"Ugh. I gave up having abs for this?"
Hey, you! No...not you....You! Go ---> HERE <--- to red the drabbles of stuff I've written, or ---> HERE <--- to see both my doodles AND writing. Double dip right there.

Knit the scarf. Ride the ogre.
Nosnits
Spaminator
Spaminator

Return to Caption Images