Divine Intervention - DivineBandit's TG Captions

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Divine Intervention - DivineBandit's TG Captions

Postby DivineBandit » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:16 am

https://animetgcaps.wordpress.com/

Been running one of them TG anime caption blogs for a while now, and I'm in the process of cleaning the site up. Now seemed like a fairly good time to drop in here and make a thread so I could get to know ya'll. I do mostly clean junk, and my captions tend to emphasize bodyswapping over physical transformation. That's not to say I never stray away from that, but I reckon I should give fair warning. Another big fault is my tendency to post captions that are glorified fanfiction for anime I happen to like, but I'm going to try to refrain from posting that here.

Here's a few samples to get us started here. While I'm glad if you like them, I'd be very pleased if anyone could offer me any criticism or advice. A lot of you folks up in this establishment have been at this a lot longer than I have, and I bet you could throw some wisdom in my direction.

PokeChange | One More Wish | Uncomfortable |The Star

Disciples of the High Wizard | Identity Scramble | Problems | The Rules of Knighthood

The Perfect Girl | Mind and Body | What Did You Do To Me?! | Bored

Offworld | Shapeshift Arena | Second Thoughts | Taste Test | Stardust Crusader

First Princess | Kitty Run | Pandering | My Magic Pony | Questionable Line of Reasoning | Fuzzles

And here's an eight-part magical girl series I did last year. [The Legendary Warriors]
DivineBandit
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Re: Divine Intervention - DivineBandit's TG Captions

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:56 pm

Wow. Some very good captions in there. o.o

Now, as for some criticism, the only thing I really noticed was a grammar mistake or a misplaced word about once a caption, every now and again between the captions. The only advice I can give on that is to just maybe proofread before fixing and finishing up the caption

Other than that, I enjoyed all of the captions. Keep up the good work.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby DivineBandit » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:36 pm

In every single one, huh? Well, that's downright unacceptable. I don't usually do my proofreading and correction until I'm right about to upload, and sometimes I get lazy and just rush to upload it ASAP, but I think I can be bothered to slow down and properly check my grammar.

But I probably won't get around to fixing back catalog unless it's pointed out to me. Thank you, Kind Sir.
DivineBandit
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Marky » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Sorry for the confusion, but tt wasn't in every single one. Sorry. >.< It was once every 2-4 captions that I read, roughly.
Marky
Fuku Fanatic
Fuku Fanatic

Postby Maiden Miki » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 am

So you finally made your own thread? Congrats.
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby AshK » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm

These are some very good captions! They are very well written. I hope to see more excellent captions from you! Good job.
AshK
Postimus Maximus
Postimus Maximus

Return to Caption Images