Caption Prompt 2012..:Scene One...Shrink to Fit

When a picture inspires the mind and a story forms within.

Moderator: Raleigh

Caption Prompt 2012..:Scene One...Shrink to Fit

Postby Miku-chan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:10 am

OK...new year, new caption prompt. So let's start out with....

Shrink To Fit
Why do we park on a Driveway and drive on a Parkway?
Miku-chan
Derailer (Just Kidding)
Derailer (Just Kidding)

Re: Caption Prompt 2012..:Scene One...Shrink to Fit

Postby Terriformer » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:17 pm

What did I do last night? Let's see... It was New Year's Eve.. I was at a party... Things started getting kind of fuzzy...And then I left the party because I wanted to see Mei... Oh my God, I actually went over to Mei's apartment and rang her bell!... Oh, no, I told her that I loved her!.. And she said she liked me a lot but she only goes out with girls....Oh, that was so disappointing! But I told her I still loved her anyway, because it's true....And then she made me this tea. What did she say was in it? Anise? Fenugreek? Something from Thailand? I don't remember...And then I came home. I only put on my pajama top., I was dizzy, and fell into bed...

I never noticed how big and comfy this top is. And it covers my hips.... I'm still not awake yet......
Terriformer
Forum Browser
Forum Browser

Postby Maiden Miki » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:14 am

I decided to give this a shot too.

Shrink to Fit
Maiden Miki
Exalted MSFer
Exalted MSFer

Location: Luffy is punching me in the face, while Eneru is laughing about it

Postby Blaze » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:55 am

The complementary color for blue is orange. This means that if you put orange on a blue background, the orange will seem to 'pop out' and vice versa. Though Tim and Stan didn't know that. They just knew that Tim decided to stay the night at Stan's place but had no pyjamas to sleep in.

Being a good friend, Stan leant Tim some orange pyjamas with white polka dots that were a bit of a tight fit. Stan wore his typical blue pyjamas as they stayed up playing games and talking. Stan regretted being dumped for the 4th time in 3 months and Tim regretted he couldn't do more for his friend other than listening to his woes.

Eventually they both tuckered themselves out. Stan led Tim to the guest room at which point he flopped onto the bed and crashed for the night. Stan went to his own bedroom and did the same.

As they slept, their pyjamas gave off an eerie glow as Tim began to change. His skin lost all hair and blemishes, his face becoming softer and cuter as his hair grew out, becoming blonde. The tight pyjamas became looser as his body shrank down, his hips expanding as his waist shrank. His chest swelled out a bit as his groin shifted to it's female counterpart.

The next day, Stan entered the guest room, only to find a cute girl wearing the pyjamas he lent Tim. The girl looked up at Stan with wide demure eyes, both somehow understanding what had happened. Without words, the two embraced each other, their pyjamas and bodies complementing each other perfectly.
Blaze
Dux Muffinium
Dux Muffinium

Return to Caption Images